I notice whenever you guys have Veeky Forums car threads the shit boxes with mods are praised...

I notice whenever you guys have Veeky Forums car threads the shit boxes with mods are praised. Is this because you are all for the most part poor? For instance is pic related Veeky Forums to you? I would say no because none of you can afford it thus can't relate to it but to the rest of the world it is very Veeky Forums

Looks alright but there are nicer cars.

It's not the best looking Lamborghini imo.
Now this is a pretty car.

You know it's a Ferrari right?

this is bait

literally looks miles better than these garbo modern sports cars you tacky guidos obsess over
prove me wrong
protip: you cant

white trash machine

everyone is secretly laughing at you for driving that

t. 13 year old special snowflake with a tumblr blog

goat

poor taste

shit taste, robutussin+md urselves immediately

The "I will never get laid" starter pack

lmao, who needs to get laid when you have alfa romeo alfetta gtv6 2.5L 5 speed manual 2 door coupe

if you don't modify your car it's not Veeky Forums. a heavily modified shitbox is more Veeky Forums than a stock ferrari. also ferrari is the gucci/dolce gabbana of cars and you don't see people fawning over that shit here even though it's less expensive than F U L L R I C K.

Go back to your weeb sticker threads were /out/ here

/fa pretends to like ugly cars to be contrarian and special snowflakes

proof that Veeky Forums is full of children
I think in general a new, prestige-brand sports car is not considered Veeky Forums because it doesn't display any extra sophistication or effort. a Veeky Forums sports car is something quite a bit older, and rarer. for example any ferrari made in the 1960s is automatically more Veeky Forums than any ferrari made in modern times

Any britfags know what car James Corden drives in the new confused.com advert?

you must have shit taste desu

>2016
>Not owning half a million euro of driving perfection.

these are called shit boxes for a reason, because they are shit. it isn't something to aspire to

this desu

The S4 is a supercar in a shitbox body mate.

It's stealth.

>steath
This is the kind of logic that sees people buying ugly ass Orient watches and going "uh uh I'm a horology fan it's Veeky Forums I swear"

No, it isn't, and you're not

>good goy! Spend your hard earned money on expensive to maintain depreciating assets!

>literally the only acceptable car for someone with money that doesn't want to portray themselves like everyone else does with money

damn. this is beautiful.

morel ike literally the only car that gran turismo autists buy

>When you get the reference

>only 90s kids will get this TOTALLY OBSCURE reference
consider ending your life

anyone with a real job can afford one of those though...

Anyone with a real job is going to drop 40k on a car that isn't an Audi/BMW/Mercedes

>can't afford 200-300k car
>poor
what

/livesinthesuburbscore/

subarus are ugly pieces of shit you morons

>buying things with no equity

good idea just told my mom that makes 34k to buy a 458

Inline 5's sound so good, especially audis

the rest of the world can afford Ferraris and thats why they they think they're Veeky Forums man why can't you

>old bmw

/wantspeopletothinkhehasmoney/

I live in a major city and still have a wrx.

>/wantspeopletothinkhehasmoney/

ew no way. that may be what people buying 2nd to newest generation luxury cars are going for but people who buy really old ones that still aren't old enough to be valuable classics are usually well aware they look like poorfags.

mustang
dodge charger
corvette
dodge ram

these are the only acceptable middle class CHAD cars

>its old therefore its bad
sorry your tacky guido taste dont allow you to appreciate the beauty of this long lost era of unique and intuitive car design

>corvette
>dodge ram

what

I like jeeps but they are by far the ultimate chad car.

>>corvette
>>dodge ram
yes

yeah wrangles are chad approved to

automatic, over-desigened cars for wealthy sandniggers

wow dude you are so classy and humble just like warren buffet and not a show off like arnold or gordon ramsay that drive supercars

you look like a faggot in your major city too. nobody buys an 80s m6 because they want people to think they have money.

I mean supercars are probably fun to drive on a racetrack but my dream car is still a Honda Civic 99 coupe all tuned and flashy.
Ever since I first played Need for Speed Underground back in 2003 I fell in love.

gayyyyyyy

Can't tell if bait or just poor taste

32?? succulent
sick BMW
900 Turbo, want

slightly shitposting but i want it for the 80's vibe and car trips with friends, space for rugs and stuff.
gotta stay /comfy/

wagon life my man. i have one of these with 200k miles on it

>poor taste
you may leave

This.

Modern supercars just look too crazy for me. Like movie props. Like car cosplay.

>car cosplay
lol
that's a good one

hhnnngg

I can't tell if this old Porsche is Veeky Forums or if it will make you look like you bought the cheapest Porsche just for the brand. Personally I love the pop-up headlights.

it looks good, it is now day mostly the poor man's middle life crisis car

the cheapest porsche 911 is the one sold from 1999 to 2004

everything older than that is considered a collectible classic.

into my weeb folder it goes
are you sure about that.

Best itt

nice car bro

Now I honestly don't know anything about cars but from what I've read the NSX can actually be used as a daily driver. Not sure if other supercars could do that. It also doesn't look too crazy for a supercar.

it's amazing how this car managed to look so good in Risky Business and so bad every other time I've seen it in my life

Easy for you to say when you live in Germany and can easily get by without a car thanks to your top-quality public transportation. Us folks who live in North America don't have that luck

it can be used as a daily driver because the NSX is just about the slowest "supercar" ever. the corvette from the same time period was faster and is just as reliable.

u all have terrible taste

excluding:

f50 = terrible taste desu senpai

>F1 derived NA V12
>gated manual
>carbon tub
>removeable roof
>beautiful 90s styling
>actually well made compared to the cobbled together shitbox known as the F40

???

>actually choosing the f50 over the f40

This user knows whats up.
Fellow /out/ist here, my ride is informed by my lifestyle.
I feel like it has become very fashionable lately and the price has gone nuts for a good one.

i would love for the hiking trend to die down a bit.

everyone i meet out on trails the last few years thinks having a beer and smoking a cigarette means you litter your shit. unsurprisingly i saw way more trash than usual in parks this summer. it's embarrassing.

You gotta get away from those clowns.
This is why I go pretty far off the beaten path. I can spend a week in New Mexico or Utah and not see another soul.

The interior on these things is pretty damn Veeky Forums as well/

Hot damn that's a sexy piece of equipment.

4 door jeep baka. not dirty either so you don't /out/ enough.

literally the worst rari out there

>stella artois
What a good french beer

I almost always post the same car because it's the main car I want.

Also the only Ferrari I'd really want to own.

Although a Saab would probably more practical

>2586
>86
preddy gud

He probably jsut washed it for the picture user.
Anyway I out all the time but clean my van spotless when I get back to civilization

that screams new money as fuck

am I kawaii desu

if you ever see them both in person/have any interaction with people who own them you'd do the same you dumb sheep

Deja vu

Scion FRS only 22k CND. Looks sporty at a reasonable price

W E W
E
W