RECENT COPS

recent cops

old one 3hunna

pic related are back in stock exclusively at ssense

i coped immediately

gonna be perfect for winter

I hope for you're own sake that you live in california or any place with a similar 'winter'

i live in new york they should be fine with good socks. our winter was light last year hopefully it's like that again

Was basically all my leftover working money, but adding these to my cp collection white b ball highs and achilles will hopefully be worth it.

I copped maymes

Ooohh nice

Also considering getting pic

good cop

>they should be fine with good socks
what about the fact they're suede and they'll soak up any rain or snow/wet road like a sponge?
christ

beaut

fine

Hat

>what about the fact they're suede and they'll soak up any rain or snow/wet road like a sponge?

they are waxed suede

Posted at end of last thread but posting again
Last two weeks of pick-ups.

I wouldn't trust it to survive Dutch weather but ymmv.

I didn't fall for the streetwear meme did I?

w2c tee?

cav empt not sure what season but i think ss15

all solid cops would have got black raf stans instead though

Quite new here, so I mainly bought meme-tier basics

wrong image

Aye I picked these up too, nice cop.

Picked up a grey Goyard billfold wallet last week after a few weeks of waiting for stock. Huge upgrade from my previous wallet.

w2c jacket and shoes

they are comfy i think

we'll see how they look irl and decide on keeping em then. mainly for hiking/athleisure fits

You got an obvious fake.

I'll post a fit pic later but I finally got these after seeing all the posts on this board. They're as comfortable as everyone says and not nearly as unstylish as it's detractors claim.

Overall, it's 8/10 shoe. Great shoe for the working week and I've already got a few compliments

i dont even

this is an even worse meme than from the back

Lol at fashion snobs. Most of you guys look like shit in your fit pics and everyone is laughing at your try-hard ass behind your back.

If you're Veeky Forums and have nice clothing you can pull off the Monarch no problem. It's be like if you went to a chef with some eggs and he was like "what am I supposed to do with this?".

Cook them obviously

Boots too small, gonna exchange for a size up. They're wool lined and will hopefully be adequate for my first Wisconsin winter.

goes to Veeky Forums
>Lol at car snobs.
goes to Veeky Forums
>Lol at game snobs.
goes to /a/
>Lol at anime snobs.
goes to /mu/
>Lol at music snobs.
goes to /r9k/
>Lol at ostracization snobs.

If you like to broacast your bad taste, then good for you and your shoes. But why do it on a board of people who at least make attempts at good taste, and who you know will shit on you?

I got an obvious fake from their flagship store in Paris?

How are the palladium boots? Thinking about copping a pair for fall.

>stan smiths over bball lows and raf velcros

please kill yourself you tasteless fuck

I literally only put one of them on, for like a minute, because I don't want Amazon to give me any shit when I return them. They were too small, as I said, particularly in width. I'm usually a 10.5 in sneakers, and got these in 11. They might've been ok after breaking in, but only with summer socks and with pants un-tucked.

Soles were nice and pliable though, so I hope they'll have good traction when they get cold and wet. And it felt comfortably warm for the short time I had it on.

I live in europe so links won't work for you
Stan Smith triple Black
Levis cord borg lined jacket Type 3 trucker (got it off asos, but they don't ship it to the US)

...yes

I'm not exactly sure what you are getting at.

xD

Sunspel Polos from the HBX sale

fuck i meant black raf velcros hahaha

not raf stans, raf stans are shit i agree

Since I'm in a memey mood

Picked this up for $49.95 on sale.
was the last one.

This feisty lil thang just shipped.

from the front

I find them to be a quality boot. I've had mine for 4 years and they're still holding up good.

Are you even black?

needed something classic looking so i copped these

ill

should have got monos

i already own a pair

muh memes

Is this the uniqlo one ?
It's not too bad i got it myself .

so why would u get the uglier version?

45€

Jesus

Nice colours