Skincare General: 404'd edition

Skincare General

Everything related to skincare routines, products, acne, and grooming goes in here.

Wiki:
Skin care basics:tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Skin-care_Basics
Acne treatment:tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment

Skinacea Links:
Retinoids:skinacea.com/retinoids/retinoids.html
Sunscreen:skinacea.com/sunscreen/sunscreen.html
Ridding dark eye circles:skinacea.com/how-to/get-rid-of-dark-circles.html

Veeky Forums skincare FAQ:
pastebin.com/PArDyf2G

Contents:
- Basic routine, skincare guide, and products tips
- How to pop pimples, remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

Let's make this last, yeah?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peeling#Chemisches_Peeling
mycare.de/online-shop/haut-haare-naegel/haut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yikes. Bumparoo

I'll bunch whatever product into amazon and ad to cart, I looked at your sticky and have -
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - 20 oz (Bonus Size), already have great skin. Any different recommendations?

why do you need a cleanser if you already have great skin

Because great skin needs cleaning lol

cerave everything til i die. Theres really not a need for anything else.

how do deal with dandruff, lads?

also, how much do veganism help skin? it's great for health in general so

How do i best treat blackheads on the nose? Exfoliator?

Bump

>It's great for health in general
Not at all.
You just need your balanced nutrition and that's it, that's how much food will do to your health. You can get it by going vegan or eating normaly, your body won't know the diference.
Exercising is the real deal when it comes to being healthy, and nothing beats weightlifting and cardio.

Do I need to moisturize if I put sunscreen on my face?

Not finding a lot of information about this

im allergic to aspirin,can i use salicylic acid products?

Natural expensive rose-MOTHERFUCKING-HIP OIL HOLY SHIT IS THIS SHIT GONNA FADE (HOLY SHI IM HYPED) MY POST-WAR ACNE MARKS
why did I never hear about this here

what can i do against oily skin???
i use a perfume-free soap
i use cetaphil moisturizer (cetaphil sunscreen when outside)

a few hours later at work it looks like my face--especially my forhead-- was dumped into a pool of oil

what can i do about this?

pls help

does this work for hyperpigmentation too?

Ive used that before upon reccomendation here. I love it.

easiest solution would be getting oil blotters, basically napkins for your face.

maybe try a different sunscreen or moisturizer thats more drying?

why do you need to moisturize as much as you do if you are oily ?

is rosehip oil same as musk rose oil?

No, they are not the same.

It's the same nvm, I just looked up

Well I'll be damned. They are. I have a bottle of the stuff at home and I had no idea about the other name.

My mistake.

>have acne breakout due to extreme stress and anxiety
>now have hyper pigmentation marks and two pimples left
>can`t look myself in the mirror for the past two months
>crying every time I get the courage to see my reflection
>thought chemical peeling would work
>it doesn`t make them go away
>crying right now

I can`t take this shit anymore. I now many people live happily with way worse, but I can`t stand imperfections. I just can`t.

two questions:

1. my nose is always red, is this because of acne or because of the sun?

2. i'm not yet sure how tight my budget is going to be this month, so i don't want to buy any of the stuff recommended for acne care. will hydrogen peroxide work as a treatment until then?

Just go to a dermatologist, senpai, they'll help you out.

>Just go to a dermatologist

how much does that cost

1. it could be rosacea. you should get it looked at by a doc.

2. stridex is like $5. you can get BP or other products for like $12 max. I wouldn't use hydrogen peroxide on skin unless I wanted to bleach it

Been trying all kinds of shit to get rid of my moderate but persistent acne for 3 years now. Finally got tired of it and scheduled an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow, gonna try to get some accutane and hopefully nuke the acne out of my system. Anybody got any advice?

>America

Bumping for cellulite problems

here
holy shit, so I tried it tonight and I definitely can feel/see my scars a bit (little bit) less noticeable, less redish color and healed up, my skin also feels a bit more elastic, my only 2 currently active pimples 1 seems to have increased and 1 disappeared completely over the night, I've been on accutane for 2 months and had acne for 6 years so I have a quite good post-war leftovers.

TL:DR Try rosehip essential oil for acne scars it actually werks

I have been to to one, she said my skin is fine. But it's not.

pics?

Okay so routine.

Exfoliation every 3-4 days or so.
Cleanser soap
Astringent/toner depending on skin
Moisturizer

Amidoinitrite?

Keep up with your treatment and give time to time, they'll eventually disappear. You can't get rid of hyperpigmentation marks in a blink. Try to get yourself distract in the meantime watching movies and such because freaking out will only get things worse and maybe even bring the acne back.

My cheeks are completely fucked up with acne and acne scars. I also know nothing about skincare.

Would a baking soda + lemon juice mask on my face every night be effective?

Please DON'T use baking soda and lemon juice on your skin directly, they have are not even the same pH as your skin!
Try doing a basic routine first.
Read this thread thoroughly. Exfoliate, cleanse, moisturize and don't forget the sunscreen. Invest in decent serums (Vitamin C, Retinol etc). Please do a patch test before you start using a product.

Stay away from harsh products and don't do the shitty DIYs that you see on the internet.

they are*

;_;

no. please don't do that.

but if you add the two together, then they will neutralize each other.
what is the pH of the skin?

here
day 2, it's fkn amazing ty god, will post a pic later

idk how effay it is, but i am really happy with lush stuff. i used to have just small zits all over my extremely dry face and once i switched to a completely lush regimen, it's pretty much clear.
i use a soft exfoliator in the mornings that cleanses, tone, moisturize. if i go out, sunscreen. i alternate between an exfoliating mask and a tightening mask and i have felt the difference, especially in my fine lines.
i also use this great hair mask and their shampoo and i noticed i lose less hair in the shower now too.
if i had more money, obvi i'd upgrade to a more luxury brand, but it is working really well. i honestly have received so many compliments since i started using lush and i've never had compliments on my skin before,

Okay, I feel like an idiot asking this, but nvm. I am in Germany and I really do not know how to translate exfoliate. As in, I cannot find any products matching the description here. I am only starting now with a skincare routine, can someone point me in the direction which products to use? Only have some drugstore Bio peeling and cleaning so far.

>idk how effay it is

nigga what

It is around 4.
Yes but even if you assume that the 'reaction' would happen, you would have a salt and water as its product with a medium pH which isn't the case for our skin. Skin is always mildly acidic.
And I am sure that byproduct of chemical reaction being on your skin would not do anything good especially when there's acne.

Don't do DIYs pls ;_;

There are 2 types of exfoliation. Physical and chemical.
Physical consists of products like scrubs, loofahs, washcloths, mittens etc. You get different scrubs for body and face.
Chemical consists of products that have AHAs, BHAs etc.
What kind of products do you have in Germany?

Will dump some of them. They look better in the picture. I also have darker spots because I popped. I applied vaseline because they are only... Wounds, not pimples anymore.

I know. I am taking xanax every time I start to feel my heart beats intensify, avoid looking at the mirror and wear foundation when I go out.

I will have a second chemical peel session in two weeks (had my first one with retinoic acid on the Tuesday from the previous one).

What acid would be stronger and be more effective? Salicystic? I have no idea.

Or should I get pulsed light? I want to target specially acne hyperpigmentation marks.

If possible, to minimize pores appearance.

>calls this PIH

I literally can't see a flaw you fucking faggot.

Also wash the inside of your ears, they're gross as hell.

I have an extremely oily face, took a shower right after taking the pictures.

I do have fucking PIH, the pictures make them look better.

Patting vs Massaging ypur products into the skin:

Which is better for you?

>i am taking xanax every time I start to feel my heart beats intensify
Don't take drugs as if they're candy especially xanax since it can cause fatigue, libido loss and even make you susceptible to a clinical depression crisis. Make a god damn research before you start to swallow things down, faggot.

Is babey oil a good moisturizer

>go back to uni
>stop caring as much
at least I'm in better condition than last year, my scaring is basically gone for the most part and pimples vanish over night when i cleanse tone and moisturize twice a day.

Anyway, thanks for the help on this /skin/, i didn't post much but I realized the value of good skin from you my dudes.

I will never have pic related tier skin though

I kinda lost my libido after having these breakouts. No alteration after the xanax (I am taking half of a pill in alternated days). Maybe things will get back to normal after that crap fades.

Even if these pictures really made the almost invisible dots on your face "look better" they're still almost invisible dots IRL. I'm sure that your situation is not as bad as you think it is.
It seems to me that your major problem is coping with the fact that no human skin is 100% perfect, no one here can help you simple because we're not anime characters, every human has a few skin spots and marks. No one in history has ever saw an absolutely flawless skin tissue, i work in a histology lab and i can assure you this.
Therefore it's useless to worry about things that no person can achieve, as much as worrying about not being able to breath in space or not having wings

Even if these pictures really made the almost invisible dots on your face "look better" they're still almost invisible dots IRL. I'm sure that your situation is not as bad as you think it is.
It seems to me that your major problem is coping with the fact that no human skin is 100% perfect, no one here can help you simply because we're not anime characters, every human has a few skin spots and marks. No one in history has ever saw an absolutely flawless skin tissue, i work in a histology lab and i can assure you this.
Therefore it's useless to worry about things that no person can achieve, as much as worrying about not being able to breathe in space or not having wings

I am aware of this. Every person that lives with me told me my problem is psychological, not dermatological.

My main issue is that before this breakout I had somehow flawless skin. I felt confident enough to look myself in the mirror under bright light without foundation and to pull my hair behind my ears.

Now everything is gone and all I can hope for is for my next peel session and pray that she uses a harsher acid.

Are you an undergrad? I am also studying biology, however I am in a Plant Ecology lab.

>Every person that lives with me told me my problem is psychological, not dermatological

And you're not listening to this, why?

I have a lot of acne in that area of my face. How can I treat that?

Because I enjoy perfection and I cannot live fully without it.

>Now everything is gone and all I can hope for is for my next peel session and pray that she uses a harsher acid.
>pray that she uses a harsher acid.

Harsher acid =/= better results, in fact, going too harsh might damage your skin.

Reading your posts and looking at your pics it seems like your issue is very psychological and it seems you have a dysmorphic view of your skin and possibly of yourself as a whole.

I think you should seek a professional, possibly a better professional than the one that gave you xanax without any complimentary treatment.

Your skin looks fine, btw.

No professional gave me xanax, I am taking from a member of my family I live with. Yeah, I know, I know. The few times I needed it, or else I would lose my mind.

Which acid would you recommend, then?

I was between TCA, salicystic and glycolic acid. But of course that my dermatologist will end up deciding by herself.

But thank you for the compliment.

I couldn't find any "exfoliants" at my local drug mart. In a moment of frustration, I just bought a generic "acne wash" with 2% salicystic acid.

Did I just waste four bucks, or will this work as a chemical exfoliant? Trying to get rid of blackheads and oily skin specifically, not acne, but the active ingredient is the same. I think.

this, no matter what I do they still are there

Could just be sebaceous glands. I don't know if there's anything you can do about those but they bother me, too.

KEK This is so childish it hurts.
What you call "perfection" is just a ridiculously unrealistic goal that you pulled out of your ass and laid on an altar as if it was the most important thing in life. You sound like a futile and spoiled child who get nervous breakdowns whenever something don't go exactly as you want.
Just go outside and breath some fresh air, you may even find someone who cares about you as a person and not as a pretty flawless face.

BHA, as in Stridex, is GOAT
(regardless of if they are blackheads or sebaceous filaments)

It's quite simple:
If you're feeling dry, then you probably need to moisturize more.
Your skin will generally tell you what it needs.

probably not. but if you feel like you could really benefit from products containing salicylic acid, then you could try doing some really careful spot testing.

chapstick, moisturizers, doing all the necessary tests beforehand and during.
it's one of the holy grails of dermatology. enjoy the results.

laser/RF treatments.
the "I'm poor so I'll try anything" option is repeated 0.5 mm dermarolling/microneedling.

not at all.
go with a standard routine to help manage acne, but it may be worthwhile for you to seek professional treatment. craterfaces can often benefit from initial accutane, sunscreen, and microneedling to even the shit out. then there's of course laser.

Peeling/Schälkur
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peeling#Chemisches_Peeling

kein Problem
Amazon.de (Stridex, Cetaphil, und so weiter)
mycare.de/online-shop/haut-haare-naegel/haut

massaging. get that shit in there.

y
generally better for the body than the face though, since some people experience breakouts from it.

happy for you
we're all gonna make it

BP is the go-to treatment.

the sebaceous glands are the clusters of cells producing sebum in the skin. they're something you really want to have there. you may be confusing them with the term "sebaceous filaments".

>you may be confusing them with the term "sebaceous filaments".
Ah, yeah, I am.

Either way, I know for sure that I have quite a lot of little black dots on my nose and I wish to God they weren't as noticeable. I think they're filaments because those pore strips never did anything to them. I'm also really oily, which I think might not be a coincidence.

Have pretty bad Keratosis pilaris rubra faceii (kprf) and was wondering where I'm left now. I tried laser treatments and many times, but they had zero effect. I still moisturize and use sunscreen, but it doesn't help much. Lately I've been thinking it may be caused by something in my gut and read somewhere about Betaine HCl. I don't eat particularly bad, but do you think it would have any sort of effect?
Is there anything else I should try?

where can I get BP in the UK

Is there an overall goat moisturizer?

why do you wanna moisturize your goats

Head and SHoulders max strength is GoaT when it comes to dandruff

have you considered makeup?

Is an organic tomato barsoap for the face a good idea? Its supposed to be rich in AHA and claims to help tighten pores.

Which Paula's Choice range do I buy?

Please delete this. It is highly offensive

This shit works amazing if you have acne, trust me. You can also use the one with 5% if you want. easy to find and cheap to buy on amazon

Should I be keeping Tea Tree Oil in the fridge?

Also, thank you so much for all you do. You've been a beacon of knowledge in these threads and I just wanted to let you know that I'm super grateful.

medicine, and ammonium lactate try those out.

a wash and exfoliant are completely different. One scrubs off dead skin and the other just cleans the surface of the skin.

you cant get rid of oily skin, you can only live with it. uses face masks dont do any of the make this at home stuff cause you will more then likely cause more harm than good

i understand where youre coming from and i hate the way my face looks from my breakouts. the best way to clear up your face is to us rugby acne medication 5. i posted it a second ago and it will clear up your face in a few weeks.

Does putting this shit on your face actually do anything?

Do you mix it with water or apple cider vinegar?

How often do you use it? How long do you leave it before washing? Do you cleanse before applying? After? Before and after?

I just bought the 5 of this. What do you product do you recommend using afterwards to mitigate dryness? I have pic related, will that work?

Fuck's sake. I guess I'll just have to dump this stuff somewhere, then.
What does an exfoliant have in it that makes it different from a wash, then, if not the "active ingredients"?
My face has not always been this fucking nasty. And if nothing can "fix" it, what's the point of using a face mask?
(If using a face mask regularly will keep my skin from becoming oily, I can count that as "fixing" it.)

Generally, I use aztec secret once a week.
1. cleanse (cerave hydrating cleanser)
2. clay mask (just mix with water, acv is voodoo and messes with your pH)
3. shower (sometimes I cleanse again to get all the clay off)
4. moisturize
5. moisturize more
6. wait half an hour, then BP, SA, and adapalene

I've been doing this routine for like 3 years and it works p well for me

Rate my skincare regime. I've finalised it after about 6 or so months of experimenting with different products from the Paulas Choice (GOAT for skincare) ranges. Skin is looking fantastic, will look much better in a couple of weeks from now when I'm being consistent and constantly hydrated. In addition to this, I have a 10% AHA Weekly retexturising chemical exfoliant to be used every saturday and a 4% BHA weekly foam to be used every sunday.

I started out with just the Acne range, but quickly expanded from there. I tried the 'extra strength' range but it honestly isn't any different. I switched out the 2% BHA for the one from the Skin Perfecting range because it's better formulated and higher rated.

You shouldn't be applying BP and SA after morsturising. You should also cleanse out of the shower. For maximum efficiency to your already good skincare routine, try cleansing, then using SA (no need to wait) followed by BP, wait 10 mins and then apply moisturiser. Benzoyl peroxide ideally needs to sit on the skin for 5-15 mins so that it can fully oxidise and kill the acne bacteria.

An exfoliant, either chemical or physical, works to remove excess dead skin at the surface (and more deeply, if chemical). The wash (or better name, cleanser) cleans out dirt and oil from your pores, the two serve different functions.

As for the oiliness situation, a good face mask (Like the Skin-Balancing one from PC) considerably reduces oiliness especially when used frequently (bi-weekly or so). In addition, PC makes an oil-control 'shine-stopper' that works absolutely amazingly for oily skin (I've used it - with a makeup sponge - and it is actually the best thing to completely stop oiliness all day).

A moisteriser, quite simply. Neutrogena is a good brand for them because they never contain anything irritating like fragrance. CeraVe also make them, experiment and find something that works for you! Just remember that the one you use in the morning NEEDS to contain SPF of at least 15 (even in winter!) to stop UV damage and prevent early aging as best you can.

I've never used it because it seems like a glorified face mask, which it probably is. But you would probably just cleanse your skin, apply it and leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash off then follow with the rest of your routine.

This is not true, constant and effective skincare reduces pore size and can significantly regulate oil production.

No, there is no need.

This is simply 10% BP, nothing special. However, it is above the standard 5% which can cause excessive dryness and redness without considerable results.

NO. AHAs are useless in a cleanser and are only making the product more expensive. AHAs need to be applied so they can soak into the skin. Definitely consider an actual facial cleanser like that of CeraVe or Paulas Choice because these are specifically designed for delicate yet effective removal of dirt and oil from the face.

Paulas Choice, Acne.org and many other companies ship worldwide.

Consider using a more delicate skincare regime that incorporates aloe vera and other calming ingredients. Paulas Choice recently released such a line called 'Calm', consider trying it out.

(sidenote: I'm not affiliated with Paulas Choice, I just really like how honest they are with descriptions, ingredients and strategies. They base all their products upon known dermatological studies and hire 100s of them to work for them in developing these products)

Thanks. I appreciate it user.

Consider, if you're not already, making use of chemical exfoliants like AHA and BHA not just for your nose, but all over your face (and neck, decollete etc.) will result in smaller noticeable imperfections in the skin over time.

As I said above, AHA (Salicyclic Acid) is useless in a cleanser because it needs time to soak into the skin. Don't throw away what you bought, though (guessing it's clean and clear or something), because it probably is better than doing nothing.

Just so you know, it IS possible to get the skin of your dreams (Search up Jeffree Star, he's a skincare GOD and his skin literally looks photoshopped). It just requires dedication, consistency, time and most importantly, money.

Develop a skincare regime that is suited for your skin type and effective for what you want to treat (acne, in this case).

Many people report it being a cause of breakouts because it's not designed to be used on the face. It also doesn't contain any antioxidants or other beneficial ingredients that you would find in a good quality moisteriser.

Liquid products like toners and some SA products should be applied using a cotton pad (swisspers eco-friendly are GOAT because they literally do. not. tear. and are also the same price as the regular type). Gels, moisterisers, mousses etc. should be applied however feels most effective. For instance, some products, if massaged too thoroughly, can bead up and essentially not absorb in.

No matter the skincare routine, typically anything is better than nothing. Lush is notoriously bad for using incredibly irritating products like fragrance in their products which entirely counteract their benefits in skincare. Opt for more reputable brands like CeraVe, Paulas Choice, Neutrogena etc.

What this person said. DIY skincare is never going to be as effective as well-formulated and specially designed products.

Exfoliation, if chemcial, should be done every day, morning and night, for maximum results (less so if sensitivity becomes an issue). Physical exfoliation should be exclusive to the body because they typically are far less effective than chemical exfoliants for the face. Make certain that your cleanser is a cleanser and not a soap. Body soap is not designed for the face and can do much more harm than good. You should be using an astringent/toner every day, morning and night, for maximum results. Consider adding a topical treatment like Bezoyl Peroxide if dealing with acne or chemical exfoliant to give your regime some 'oomf'.

Laser is definitely the best option. However, regular massage and exercise have been proven effective in reducing and, in some cases, diminishing cellulite.

If your skin is so bad that you are considering Accutane, then you should have gone much earlier. Otherwise, an effective skincare regime will clear up acne. You need to give your skin plenty of time (~3 months) to fully adjust to all the products you're using. Stick with a consistent and effective skincare regime for this time and make sure to stay very well hydrated and there will be a difference.

Hydogen peroxide has no significant skincare benefits and probably shouldn't be used in your skincare regime. See a dermatologist and use less harsh chemicals in your regime.

As I stated earlier, frequent use of a well-developed face mask in addition to a light moisteriser and well-designed oil-absorber like PCs 'shine stopper' (GOAT) or blotting paper will reduce oiliness.

Definitely stay well away from Salicyclic acid if you are allergic to aspirin, do not use it until you have checked with a dermatologist that it is safe for you.

>This is not true, constant and effective skincare reduces pore size and can significantly regulate oil production.
Thank you, Satan, I was actually worried for a second there.
I'm actually , , AND , so thanks and thanks a third time I suppose.
You're saying I shouldn't throw out the salicystic acid cleanser, then? I'm mostly just confused, because I thought I read at one point (in the pastebin, I thought) that either BHA or AHA was just a fancy name for salicystic acid so I thought it would work as a chemical exfoliant. I've been leaving it to soak in for a couple seconds each time I've used it, because again I thought it was an exfoliant. The stuff I have now is Drug Mart generic "Acne Wash" with 2% salicystic acid, but I already have a cleanser so I don't want to be redundant with it.

As a living oil-slick, what kind of moisturizer should I be using? The pastebin suggests that I dilute my moisturizer, but also that oily skin can be the result of NOT ENOUGH moisturizer, which seems kinda contradictory. What am I supposed to do?

>As I said above, AHA (Salicyclic Acid)

Salicylic acid is a BHA, not an AHA

I usually use Dermalogica for everything, but I bought this meme cleanser recently and I'm actually really surprised. It's great for removing makeup and really getting skin clean without stripping it of moisture. I have very clear skin, but it's quite dry. If I used this all the time, I'd have to probably exfoliate more often than I would with Dermalogica

Your daytime moisteriser should include an spf of atleast 15. If it doesn't, applying a sunscreen after your moisteriser will do fine as well. As another poster said, if the sunscreen itself is enough moisterisation, then don't bother using a moisteriser before applying it. When you run out of the sunscreen, try switching to a moisteriser with spf.

Head and Shoulders is a well-known brand for dandruff. And it should be, as it's one of the most effective solutions to dry scalp and dandruff.
As for the veganism, as long as you are maintaining a healthy diet , there is no need to switch to veganism. It's only great for health if the alternative was an unhealthy diet.

I'll attempt to answer any questions to the best of my abilities.

If you really wanted to, you could replace the cleanser with one that contains more effective and targeted ingredients like that of CeraVe Moisterising Cleanser or Paulas Choice Pore-Reducing Cleanser. If you're budget doesn't allow it, then stick with the cleanser you have ATM because it's not bad, it's just not good. However, I would advise against letting it soak in because you'll then be washing it off afterwards so that defeats the purpose. Salicyclic Acid is actually, as I understand it, a type of BHA. They aren't the same thing, but they achieve the same objective - I couldn't give you another example of an BHA, though, so maybe they are the same thing. If you want SA to be effective, you need to buy something like Paulas Choice 2% or those SA wipes everyone seems to be a fan of. After applying to your face, neck, decollete etc. you then go on with the rest of your skincare without washing it off. Additionally, another reason I'd advise against letting your cleanser soak in is because it's not supposed to be used like that, and can actually clog pores rather than removing dirt and oil from them, always use the product as directed. AHA stands for Alpha Hydroxy Acid and is a group of cosmetic exfoliants, the most prominent being glycolic acid. BHA stands for Beta Hydroxy Acid and is another group of cosmetic chemical exfoliants the most prominent being Salicyclic acid.
I hope I answered that well.

To address your oiliness situation, I would use only a single 'pump' of your moisteriser, anything more is excessive. Companies make these pumps because they are giving the consumer a recommended amount to use. In addtion to using just one pump, I would make use of oil-blotting papers and seriously consider purchasing PCs 'Shine Stopper' and some makeup sponges to apply it, because it works absolute wonders for oily skin. If your budget doesn't allow it, try oil-blotting paper or simply, facial tissue of some kind to dab away the oil.

tl;dr if your budget allows, buy PCs Pore-Reducing Cleanser and some SA wipes or SA and cotton pads to apply it with. Buy PCs 'Shine Stopper' or use oil-blotting paper.