Which one?

Which one?

Docs

Nike ACG Woodside II

Different styles desu. Martens with a skinhead look or at least some elements (cuffed jeans, bomber jacket), Tims with looser pants and a bulky jacket for the 90s hardcore rapper look

docs if ur white

timbs if ur brown

take this to cop or not or fuccboi general

>he thinks you cant enjoy both

But.. But user I'm brown and want the doc's, I'm not all that much into the "nigger core" : (

The whole laces and braces thing began with Jamaicans, I've seen many black people wear them

Doc Martens all the way, have been in every movement since their creation and are much more versatile as far as fashion goes.

I hate Timbers with the rage of 1000 exploding suns.

I had a brand new pair and its bottom literally came off the very first week after using them.

They use cheap glue to hold the boot together.

a year later I got a second pair also brand new from the store and after 2 months or so the same thing happened again.

Timber are garbage. the thing last like it was assembled using elmer's kindergarten glue

Both are shit. Chippewa has comparable styles that are of much better quality and best of all they aren't meme-tier.

You can be brown and wear docs. Only a retard would say otherwise. Brown people literally created the skinhead culture.

Timbs BTFO

It's going down. I'm yelling timberr

theyre both wack boots for little boys

>not buying boots with gyw

Its your own fault fampai

came here to post this although brown can also culturally appropriate docs too

also this kid really pulled off the timberlands

Get docs. You can pull it off.

Not a fan of either
But I'd rather look like I run a trap house, rather than look like I go to $5 indie rock concerts

Forgot to add
Y3 and NIKE ACG easily the kings of boots

I'd rather rather than rather rather or either rather.
^ This is how you sound to me.
Use a translator.

ive had mine for two years, wtf u doing in them bro

Looks like someone is illiterate

canvas docs

t. poorfag who will never afford guidi

Get navy blue docs my dude.

Timberlands because docs are for lesbians and indie girls

if you want to b a reel rudeboy get sum suspenders and a baggy shirt

Autism

go back to first grade

this. Docs are tumblrcore

get real boots

you can get them in black if you're edgy

Thanks bro's, my question might be suggested to going to "fuckboi general" but what should I wear with Doc Martens?

I know they're versatile so It's not bad, could you guys possibly post some inspo for me?

>wearing boots with a completely flat sole and heel

Enjoy cracking your head open when it rains.

these look like a fresh pile of ass-burning beer shit

Relatively cheap, but good looking white sweatshirts I've found. Anyone got a suggestion?

no design, that's shit