Uni Thread

frosh is so fucking boring help

On the banks of the old raritan

people here dress like such shit

how the parties/people at lesley?

Think this girl I'm texting w/ is going to bring me to some..

Honestly unsure what this has to do with fashion.

meme t b h

Exeter here
Starting in a week
Kill me nao

doing winter entry

is there a fashion or literature club? Also if anyone wants to start quizbowl I'm down for it.

Stop being a bitch. Enjoy it and make as many friends as you can.

rah rah rah

starting 9th

forgot image

What do you mean?!

i hope u packed ur red chinos ;)

Anyone University of Bristol?

I don't get it
Are you making fun of me
Is Exeter bad
;--;

Reppin

Polimi wy@

uwaterloo here

am an o-week leader

It's full of posh private school kids, mate.

are you ny or og y

sd reporting in

I graduated desu but I still work here

any from shsu? If not, I will consider killing myself, this place is worthless.

mah nigga, this is where i went (8 years ago)

there's one columbiafag every thread.
Post your gpa, sat, act, and extracurriculars. Make us feel bad that we are going to shitty state schools and you're going to the most Veeky Forums ivy. I envy you

I'll be at freshers here in a week, anyone have advice?

user. Showing your jealousy is unbecoming

Viper is a shit club so embrace it as such

which Glasgow clubs are actually a fun night? Most of the ones I've been to have been shit but I was probably with the wrong crowd

Flat 0/1 and Sub Club are good, most other places are "normie" garbage desu. that being said I find being wasted and being silly in the shit clubs enjoyable

idc this is the internet I just want to know what his stats were to see if I could make it in when I apply

thanks for the recs

Just saying Hi to fellow canada fags

Doing Economics. Freshers in a few weeks; any advice? What're people there like?

Oh yeah, Queen's is the most effay school in Canada besides McGill and possibly UVic. No arabs in sight.

SDSU here. Whats up my nigra

vandy fag reporting in as always

I'm at Seneca tho. Which one of the self assured hipsters on the York campus are you?

i'm a freshman where can i get free alcohol to bring back to my room and drink myself into oblivion with cause I Can't Do This Shit Anymore

Daygo leskeddiiiiiit

ATTENTION NYU FUCCBOIS

saturday night approximately 1000 of you were trying to get into our block party after party, were rejected by our guard and starting fights outside when we went out for smoke (29 3rd avenue)

lmao you were all so fucking embarrassing. especially that manlet in the marcelo burlon tshirt. kys

sincerely,
Cooper Union

add me on snapchat

r1ck.owens

Winters res?

>york

how does it feel being a subhuman?

Im at queens too wat up

>going to the inferior York Uni

Anyone? Loving it here so far.

Hey, fellow New Brunswick fag here. What campus you on?

Are you the 2nd yr history dude that was on here before?

Glasgow local also starting take 2 of uni here,
Advice: don't be a cringy tryhard at freshers and stay as close to the uni in town as you can so you don't get smashed for being a Glasgow uni faggot

No shit they're at peak menswear right now in Minneapolis and in st Paul there are a lot of h&m numale fuccbois
Duluth it's just crack addicts and ski jackets, plus Patagonia wearing tourists in canal park

Only decent place in the cities is askov finlayson they have a cool house brand. Actually Wilson and Willy's does too

I didn't realise what you meant at first but I guess you mean if I head to more central parts I'll get shit from strathclyde or cale freshers?

What up Canadian fags

UofT St.George Campus

save me

what's up my people

ayyy I go here too

goin to this cc for two years and then transferring to A&M cause I'm frugal. everyone in both cites dress like shit.

This is a real place.

I also attend this university

What're your majors

I'm on a gap year but I'll be going here next year unless I withdraw my place and reapply.

Anyone know anything about Leicester as a uni/place? Apparently it's stereotyped to be a shithole of a city but Ithought it was alright when I visited.

I wanted to go to Manchester but they rejected me outright because of fucking predicted grades like dickheads. Would've had a chance getting in with my grades too the twats.

Thinking of reapplying and seeing if I can get into Manny.

Buschboi reporting in

sko buffs

how's your alcoholism?

econ bs, what about you

i hear its a good uni for mdma

that you on the Veeky Forums uni thread, btw??

C/D here. White guy studying kinesiology. How about you?

That's a dope school. Good for you

Holy shit me too. I'm taking financial econ this semester.

I'm also probably going to do a math ba too

Come on man! It's only been like a week. My freshman/sophomore year sucked cause I didn't know the right people. Just get out there, join clubs, whatever else.

It's actually hard to get alc as a freshman unless you have a friend with an older sibling or something

Any Hoosiers on here?

It's not fun here.

Any cool people at this school?

Who here /cal poly/

nah i'm a 1st year it's good to kno there's Veeky Forums bros

nah i'm a 1st year in Legget

please dont try to contact me

who, me?

Need help choosing a business school

mcgill, hec or jmsb?

thx fellow montreal fags

any swissfags here

or do you mean me? >:)

damn i was thinking of doing the same thing looking to get into game theory type shit. I'm just a frosh now, but i've been trying to plan out how I'm gonna take on both for a while.

SJW: The School

Who's ready for class tomorrow?

St George campus as well. Nice to see other Canadians on this (even the people from York...lol)

St George master race. We start next week. (Except for the Engineers)

loooool get the frosh sluts while their still easy. I snuck in Leonard caf today and man they thirsty af right now.

Just saying: St. George is the only effay campus. If you aren't there, you might as well go to Algoma.

what do you study pals? St george here too

Basel is a beautiful city. What do you study?

Slo or Pomona?

>Look at me, I take a liberal arts course downtown, notice me Veeky Forums!

>Uvic
>Effay in the slightest

What

I'm the queens fag, dipshit, so I got no horse in the game. Maybe your just mad you couldn't get into trinity?

How is it not? New, modern, not too big

Enjoy intermediate micro and macro while you can. Also Math 2243 and 2263

is my uni Veeky Forums

In a way, sort of, because whenever you go to any other place in the world, people will think you are exotic as fuark

do you know a girl named Alisha in Computer Science :3 ?