Tfw you shell out a few grand on meme mallgoth clothes

>tfw you shell out a few grand on meme mallgoth clothes
>you now have exactly three shirts, two pair of pants and a pair of boots

I can't just wear the same every day anymore.
And the shoes are already worn down from every day use and smell like rotten asshole.

I wish I was actually rich. My play pretend approach didn't work.

Maybe next time instead of wasting that money , you will take 1/3rd of what you spend and get a whole wardrobe of clothes from H&M which carries the most fashionable clothes out there at the cheapest prices. And its located at your nearest mall or you can find them online at H&M.com

H&M is unacceptable

that beard gave me cancer

You're riding a little hard there friend. Sounds like a sales pitch
H&M aren't that bad and there are other similar stores you can find decent clothes at. I would never pay a few thousand dollars for any "designer" wear.

Uniqlo > h&m

Underrated and misunderstood stealthy troll post.

banana republic >>>>> uniqlo > aa> hm

>Banana Republic
If you shop at Banana Republic, Gap, or Macy's then you might as well let your mom pick out your clothes.

Uniqlo clothes are from Philippines child labor sweat shops. Disgusting and dirty.

H&M comes from Chinese child labor sweat shops. Much cleaner people and the children laborers are much more skilled in assembly

H&M is exclusively Bangladesh made.

Ive actually gotten some sweet stuff from the gap.

hahaha

banana republic is so much better than uniqlo it's not even a contest you fucking highschooler

Wh does Veeky Forums go out of their way to recommend H&M which is literal garbage, while uniqlo is of a similar price range and does consistently better clothes.

Whats wrong with macys? A little pricey but you can get some nice stuff on sale.

H&M has better fits. No comparison.

H&M is Arab fuccboi tier
ZARA DARK has sick fits

>falling for it

Shoo shoo swedish jew

Uniqlo only offers basic clothing which can look really boring/basic while H&M tries to keep up with current trends.

They have entirely different demographics theyre trying to sell to

Apples to oranges dude