Cheap shoes

Hey Veeky Forums how's it going

I'm recently independent and in need of good shoes. I've noticed walmart offers these sneakers for like $25, which is in my price range. They're comfortable-looking and I think the brand name is known for arch support.

I'm not VERY concerned with fashion but my friend once said they were "old person" shoes. Maybe I'm retarded but I don't think they're bad looking shoes. Opinions or better options?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6426139&featureref1=we recommend&CTAref=we recommend product page_1
ebay.com/itm/USED-NIKE-AIR-MONARCH-IV-4-WIDE-4E-EEEE-WHITE-SILVER-NAVY-BLUE-TRAINER-SIZE-12-/291861357407?hash=item43f44ae35f:g:kakAAOSwIgNXsQBU
prodirectsoccer.com/us/lists/lifestyle-shoes.aspx
amazon.com/dp/B00PYF1EOM/ref=twister_B00PYEMACI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well according to one poster here the nike monarchs are very fashionable and these look very similar to them, but I would suggest you find something else because these shoes remind me of a retarded(actually ill) guy I knew, he always wore them

They do look similar but they're about $60 which is a bit out of my price range. I appreciate the help, though!

I'm just looking for cheap shoes with good arch support, they don't have to look like the pic I provided.

You have the fashion sense of an 19-year-old college boy, OP. That isn't a bad thing. I would avoid the white and black, though, as that is what all the old men down in Florida wear with their Khakis and oversized polos.

I'd work an extra job/do some extra work and buy a nicer brand like Adidas, New Balance, or Nike. You at least have decent-tier quality with them.

Well, I am a 19-year-old college boy. You have a great sense of perception! I'm trying my best to save money on my current hours and budget but it's fairly hard so far.

Are there any good quality (as in comfort/support) shoes that are less than $30, but won't make me look like an old man?

Oh yeah, check out asos or h&m or some of those brands, they usually have their versions of classic shoe models, just don't buy the walmart ones

OP again, these shoes are only $15 and offer similar benefits. Are there any types of these shoes that aren't white or white/black?

>I am a 19-year-old college boy
Well... I am too! Haha, I helped a guy move to another house on a weekend and bought these. About $50, but comfy and worth it. If you are seriously >$25, go for the Walmart (or Target) trainers that they have and try to save up for something of a better quality.

I checked them both out, thanks for the links!

Oh, Kirkland are good. I like their socks too.

If you save some more, you might like these Reeboks.

Those do look pretty comfy. But for now I can't justify $25 per shoe. I'll go for the kirklands for now

Buy some fake air monarchs in alibaba

Why do you not have money? You're living at home and not paying rent, b right?

Cool! Godspeed, bro. They should serve you fairly well. When you're feeling like a millionaire, you might also like these for about $70 if you like the look of the other white trainers in the OP.

I live on campus and have an on-campus job that doesn't pay much. Technically ALL of it should be going towards my tuition but I allot myself a small increment of cash for personal purchases.

Look, even something like this will do m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6426139&featureref1=we recommend&CTAref=we recommend product page_1
just try to immitate classic fits and rather dress average, (jeans that fit well, good shoes, plain tees, etc.) rather than to look autistic with grandpa shoes

Do you live near any outlets or anything? Because they sell some shoes for cheaper prices than you usually find them. Also, are you sure you can't save another $10-20? because you could literally find change around your dorm/appartment and get some extra money.

What size do you wear?

they really don't look too hot
plus they will probably be bad on your feet. as will any discount shoes

I would just invest in a pair of running shoes. they last long and are good for your feet and posture etc.

if you want to look effay, get a pair of low top converse. those shouldnt be too expensive. if you don't do a lot of walking, converse are great. but they will hurt your feet if you use them too much. as will any shoes, regardless of how effay, unless they are hiking shoes or running shoes.

>grandpa shoes
I don't explicitly WANT to wear grandpa shoes, I just need cheaper comfy shoes.

I do live relatively close to a mall, but there's only big brand name outlets there. I will check out H&M like another user suggested, though.

>if you don't do a lot of walking, converse are great. but they will hurt your feet if you use them too much. as will any shoes, regardless of how effay, unless they are hiking shoes or running shoes.

I will have to invest in running shoes.

>tfw actually have these

How are they? Do you get any weird looks?

not him but this board is full of a lot of insecure young people

in reality you are not going to look stylish but you are not going to stick out either. they are a very generic shoe.

That's good to hear. I just don't want to look stupid, I'm fine with blending in/being generic.

Just go to Old Navy and look around the men's section. Their shoes seems to be in different, random spots. I see some of their shoes drop down to about $5 when clearanced.

You really Dont see how horrifyingly ugly those sneakers are?

Sneakers, all footwear really, shouldn't be cheaped on. You spend most of your time on your feet. Make an effort to save up another 50$ at least and get something better looking.

No, that user is wrong, you will look stupid. Its the hallmark of an individual who hasnt the slightest clue that cheap shoes like those are hideous and unattractive. Women will find it unattractive and men will think you're diseased. You're doing yourself a disservice by being cheap. If you can hold off a bit more to save a little bit or even budget more for personal shoes, I highly encourage you do so.

I already received better options from other anons, you should read the full thread first.

Okay, what are your suggestions for medium-range shoes?

Ignore him he's just one of those insecure teens I was talking about. He's most likely unemployed. People like he's describing do not exist in the real world. Your $15 Kirklands are not going to be attractive to anyone but they are also not going to be unattractive to anyone who matters. Having the rest of your outfit on point is much more valuable than owning some autistic Veeky Forums approved meme sneakers.

He is not going to be able to recommend any shoes with arch support to you because he doesn't know of any.

How much are you willing to save? We can then tall options.

Lel. This entire post is very 4chanesque. What on earth would I be insecure about? Your post was a laughably failed attempt to bring more merit to your post by trying to insult mines. Try harder. And grow up. I mentioned to him to save more - it gives him far better and more options. Google Flyknit Lunar2 nike

The people not in the real world are basement dwellers like yourself. And we can tell who you are when we see you step outside. Oh, and I make 85k as a sys admin. Nice try to project you're own insecurities unto others. Lel,faggot.

Of course they are better options, you had none to begin with. And I did read the entire thread, not sure what you're getting at

You are clearly a very insecure person if you think everyone is judging you so harshly based on your shoes. And if anything the fact that you recommended flyknit lunar2s with almost no arch support also shows you are a fuccboi who knows nothing about shoe function.

Here ya go stupid:

ebay.com/itm/USED-NIKE-AIR-MONARCH-IV-4-WIDE-4E-EEEE-WHITE-SILVER-NAVY-BLUE-TRAINER-SIZE-12-/291861357407?hash=item43f44ae35f:g:kakAAOSwIgNXsQBU

Nike Air Monarchs, size 12. $20 after shipping. Welcome to Veeky Forums you just got your first nice pair of shoes.

what the hell happened to this board

people started to figure out what true style is actually about

poorfag here, post cheap shoes family

A couple of things:

1.) If you want to buy a *new* shoe for ~$25 it's going to be an aboslutely shitshow. New mass-produced shoes go for $50 and that's with china-slave-labor and cheap materials. I have no idea what additional corners they will cut to get them down to that price.

2.) How poor/bad are your parents that they can't afford to buy you shoes? Are you Oliver Twist?

3.) Just buy some used shoes. Those Monarchs posted above are a pretty sweet catch (they're a little beat up but you're getting a steep discount)

$33 sambas

OP if you have a Ross/Marshalls/etc in your area that's a good place to find name brand shoes for about half the price you'll find them anywhere else.

thanks I guess

>1.) I was just hoping to see if any offers existed, and I did find a LOT of alternatives.
>2.) I'm not going to beg my parents for cash for clothing.
>3.) Used shoes also seems like a good option

As you can probably guess, I'm sorta new to shoe-shopping.

this, or used german army trainers

link: prodirectsoccer.com/us/lists/lifestyle-shoes.aspx

Starting at $19
amazon.com/dp/B00PYF1EOM/ref=twister_B00PYEMACI

>what true style is actually about
$15 Walmart shoes?

one day you'll learn kid

for now keep buying your meme clothing items and thinking that's all it takes to look cool