I have a budget of $10000 and would like to buy an all gold watch, pic related

i have a budget of $10000 and would like to buy an all gold watch, pic related
well recognized brand would be nice, any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

therealreal.com/products/men/fine-watches/metal-bracelet/rolex-day-date-watch-18242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wants to buy a nice watch
>posts a brand that isn't even at the mid-range of his price range

Perhaps you shouldn't waste money on something you don't seem to know anything about

a watch that looks like pic related, idiot

Because a shitty overpriced watch like that tells time so much better than a good ol' reliable digital Casio watcharino?

form > function

thats what you want to spend 10k on? a watch that LOOKS like a rolex??

stop being a fucking moron

i want to spend 10k on an all gold watch that looks like pic related, retard

Ok, and?

im asking for suggestions

if you have a "budget" you can't afford a 10.000 watch

mate, i'm not OP but 3 years ago i paid straight for a 23k rolex and wouldn't be able to afford a patek... i drive a good car but it isn't a koenigsegg agera r either... as for financial management don't try to come up with some bs such as saying it was poor decision making and a bad investment considering i'm not a millionaire since my financial decisions are exactly what made me able to afford what i got.

as for OP he could try to get a rolex for under 10k if he's smart about it. a datejust or a submariner but doesn't make much sense to get an all gold one if you aren't a negro or flashy kid

Nice blog

All gold watch is so new money core

My grandpa rocked one of these (not Rolex, an all-gold Spanish brand) I think if you pair it with very conservative menswear being the only flashy piece it can work, but needs to be very subtle and not tacky about it. Just don't touch it, don't show it. Let it hang on your wrist and that's it.

Fuck I miss you, grandpa

if you have to buy a DD buy the white gold or plat version

or better yet just buy a royal oak

Citizens watch bro, make sure to wear full ross too.

retard confirmed

there's nothing under 10k that's solid gold. A Rolex DD weighs ~5 ounces. Gold is 1300 per ounce at fair market value. Just to get the gold in the shape of a watch would push it over 10k with the labor and markup.

Your only option at under 10 would be a Rolex Day-Date Pie Pan from the 60's. But, if you're under 65 I'd say stay away

All gold is for retirement, you wannabe rapper, flashy nigger

>im a tasteless sandnigger

fucking finally thank you. OP, anything solid gold will be well over 20k. get some taste, why in the world would you want to look so trashy

sanjeet please stop, gold watches are for tasteless arabs and indians

go to /g/ watch thread they wil help you

You won't get any useful anwser overhere because there al poor neets

anyone else kinda dig this more than OP's pic? there's something about it that makes it look better

>all gold watch
I didnt realize Miko Yiannopoulos used Veeky Forums

Tacky as hell, buy yourself some taste my dude

They're both terrible, although I would wear op's watch before a casio

Then again I'm a middle aged brown man so it wouldn't look too out of place

Agreed

gold is fine in moderation as long as you're over fifty

Just get a Nixon or a RADO or some shit

>I have no taste so the only brand is rolex
Get a load of this pleb

Any vintage watch dealer will have a ton of solid gold watches from prestigious brands

Your problem is you're 12 so you've either never heard of Vacheron Constantin/Zenith/etc, or you think they're super obscure underground brands rather than stuff that anyone would recognize

buy a casio and spend $9950 on rick owens

>has 10000
>wants to blow it all on a minor wrist accessory

cop or not?

If you want a solid gold luxury watch in that price range you're gonna have to buy used. Start shopping around

therealreal.com/products/men/fine-watches/metal-bracelet/rolex-day-date-watch-18242

Thread/

the OP specifically said well recognized brands, so of course i didnt mention shit only wis will appreciate. unless its a royal oak or a rolex, most people wont recognize it, and that's what OP is after. not to mention how small he's gonna think vintage watches are, new money tasteless dudes think bigger = better

if he wanted actual advice i'd tell him to get a vintage tudor prince day date, on a strap, not a bracelet. even a true rolex OP would be great on a strap, but i know thats not enough bling for the nouveau riche. may as well get an invicta and gold plate it

Get the regular Sub. Deepsea is so cringeworthy.

only if your wrist is like 8in+