I love that kinda noodly hair

undermemecut would look great imo.
it looks better with interesting texture and not perfectly combed shit

The only thing stopping me are protruding ears

did I fall for a meme?

>search how often i should use shampoo because i used to use it daily
>see multiple articles saying to only use it once or twice a week
>been doing this for months

it gets really flat though, even when i use volume increasing shampoo + conditioner, i think i might just be using too much clay

rec me good shampoo + conditioner for volume pls

Aussie gets it right

Same hair as OP. I'm trying to attempt this, but it's so easy for my hair to just become a bird nest of frizz.

Cut back on shampoo that's not for us

Would short sides and back be the best for my thick, wavy hair? I'm open to any opinions.

Keep it like that man it looks good

I got a cut at a new barber about a month ago. Dude went fucking HAM on my nice thick hair with the thinning shears and now I look like I'm balding. No matter what I do with it you can see my scalp underneath my head. Should I just buzz it and start over? How long will it take to go back to normal?

Im sick of being called Pewdiepie, and am looking for a new cut to try, can anyone recommend one that might fit me?

Protruding ears can be cute. Front pic?

tonsure bruh

Yeah that's a good idea I think it would look better also if you do that you should trim the top too maybe go for more if a crew cut

Buzz cut my man it would be interesting to see how it would look but I think it could look really great

Thanks, fampai!

posted before, anyone know what you'd ask the hairdresser for when getting a cut like this?

holy fuck, we have the same hair, nose, eyebrows, and facial hair type. Do you have Italian heritage from the abruzzo region of Italy?

why not just take them a crop of that picture?

Do you have a sweedish accent or something? You hardly resemble him.

no, and fucking thank you, i think the same thing, im pretty sure that its just me being jimmied by teenagers who think that every guy with a short haircut is copying pewdiepie

nonetheless id like to change it up

why does everyone ask this, just take a picture to your hairdresser. i do it every time and it works perfectly

I fell for the meme.

Yo, should I cut my hair, or keep trying to grow it out

Nice nose uggo

Lmao there's no fade

shitty

fade is for fgts

tfw

Can i pull off the buzz? or is my hairline too much.
free pic of spencer tho

you have the posture of a virgin

I have curly hair and recently moved from a 0% humidity town to NYC and my curls have gone to utter shit, what can I do to salvage them? I though humidity was supposed to curl your hair

he looks low test

undercuts dont have a fade. A fade is.... a fade

Buzz IS the meme cut

Honestly looks like a bowl cut.

Just bring the pic so it's unambiguous what you want.

Thanks, bruh.

Can someone post pics of a proper Hitler youth cut that I can show the barber. The ones with a fade on the side, going from clippers to scissor cut on the sides, with a sleek not so long top. Also how would one describe such a haircut.

what do

Become drug dealer

will do

buzz was a bad idea. It exacerbates my already unsymmetrical ears, whats a good cut to get

this is usually how i have it until it peals like the right and get a cut, but im open for suggestions

whats the most effay haircut a woman can have

some type of bob

Not him but my curly hair gets disgusting and itchy when I cut back on shampoo, not to mention flat
I heard somewhere to use coconut oil instead but I might have dreamed that, any ideas?

coconut oil is very good for hair and you can massage it onto your scalp as well if you feel its dry.

You can always try mousse

saw you in an earlier thread. your hair is fucking nice my man, although it could use a bit of volume. perfect length though

yo thanks man, it actually means a lot. also, i'm working on the volume issue atm.

start taking female hormones and wear thigh-highs