What you Veeky Forums think about Patagonia?

What you Veeky Forums think about Patagonia?

patagucci is cool i like their nano puff down jackets and snap ts

I bought some stuff from their sale not too long ago. Heard their customer service was pretty awesome since they have 100 year warranty on their clothing. So just wanted to ask if anyone on here had good opinions about them.

yep

my patagonia jacket has become my armor against forces of evil

cool thanks!

which jacket?

Their jackets are alright but their shameless logo shirts and hats are fuccboi tier

this, the Baggies are alright too

lol, i bought some 5" baggies and two hats.. maybe even a third hat.. i like their hats :c

some1 post comfy asian fit

dadwear

nothing has changed with the quality of the products but it seems like patagonia is the new north face replacement in the frat boy uniform.

How comfy

Meme brand of choice for the "MUH HAIRYTAGE/MURICAWNUH" types, along with Pendleton Woolen Mill.

newer stuff is meme territory, but vintage patty is super nice.

Also going to say that Faribault is the better of the "big" woolen mills in the US.

here u go user

I wear a lightweight synchilla as a midlayer while skiing, and sometimes around the house cos it's comfy as.

not really fashionable though

One of my favorite brands honestly. I have a snap T, a couple hats, and a pair of baggies. If you've got the money it's great stuff.

pre 2016 Houdini hoodie (way better cut)
field shorts
nano air hoodie
all top tier..

Thinking about getting this..

a nicer version of supreme but perhaps just as tasteless.

how is it even remotely related to Supreme
they don't even run in the same circles

Ah I want one so badly and they are pretty hard to come by in Australia. I just checked their website and they have $40 off but not in the colour I want. Maybe next time

I own it in the same colorway but with the lighter blue bottom half

unnecessary brand name that draws attention to itself more than the actual article of clothing.

opinion might be general consensus but that's how i've always felt about patagonia.

Yes it's on special, thinking about it..... it's like I should because I know it will last but it's a good bag of bones.

How are you gonna compare it to a hypebeast brand

I think Patagonia puts forth a better image of what their about far greater than Supreme. Patagonia is for a more mature crowd, while Supreme is for little kids.

wut
their tshirts are cozy and made in America, their military surplus is the cheapest (like criminally cheap) techwear ever, and they stand by their product like only a few brands do

patagonia is sportswear you retard

kill yourself

Why do people with opinions this worthless even bother solving the captcha?

only actually response that reflects personal opinion. i just find the same people that wear patagonia also wear supreme and other obnoxious labels. Patagonia's hats are also worn by the same people who wore RVCA.

If you wanna fall into that demographic, fine. i just think clothes without labels are just more tasteufl.
these inbreds are the reactionary morons that can't seem to understand contrasting opinions. nice hivemind.

yes i'm agree, mostly related to the north face, but also with supreme, same type of hype with tees and hats, like all the brands we can found in "skatefashion" shop, flatspot for example

people who cannot understand that are just fuckin retarded

> i just find the same people that wear patagonia also wear supreme and other obnoxious labels

dude

apart from logo tees and few lil things like that patagonia has almost no branding

look at their jackets
look at their pants
look at their fleece pullover

fuck, how can you say supreme, a fuccboi labelwhore brand with ugly designs overhyped and high retarded resell value is exactly like patagonia

i wear patagonia for mountain sports, and in rough winters, its effective, not very expensive, good bang for your buck, and has very appealing tech wear designs (iconic T snap for exemple) and uses practical materials that enables you to use it on outdoor occasions. ITS A SPORTSWEAR BRAND.

nice samefagging btw

yes, perhaps you are wearing patagonia in the right way, on outdoor occasions etc, that's great
but a lot of people also wear patagonia in the "skatefashion" way, and in the same way they are wearing thenorthface or supreme, with this tee for example

if Supreme sold the exact same fleece jacket as Patagonia - as in same factory, but different label was sewn on - they'd charge 300 instead of 100, and hypebeasts would eat it up....that's why they're not the same. Patagonia doesn't even want customers to buy their new products

what kind of hick town do you live in where fishing clothes are cool for skating?

exaclty

love that ad, was a nice move from them

ah well, fuccbois will be fuccbois i guess

This, Patagonia does not want people to buy their new merchandise based on the fact that it goes against their philosophy of being an environmentally friendly company. That being said.. they would like for you to purchase used and vintage patagonia gear, why? Because they are so confident that their gear will last 15+ years.

That's sick.

fleece patagonia stuff is the best

What do you think of Napapijri? Thinking of copping this jacket

thinking of copping the retro x, not sure what colour thinking just the off white

this one?

yea that one

I guess if you see a lot of snow during the winter.
I am in Southern California so the most I'll need is the synchilla fleece or a lightweight raincoat.

And I think that's the best color option..

you think he's wearing a small or medium? im trying to figure out if i should size up or order tts

def small

it's pretty oversized imo
at least with the T snap fleece i got M im 5'11 and it fitted a little big

Played out in europe

I'm 5'8 and my medium snap t is miles too large

makes me scared that i ordered a large and will have to return it for a medium... which they do not have in stock for the color scheme I want.. :c