Are acne jeans worth the money for the quality?

Are acne jeans worth the money for the quality?

Where do people get their jeans from? I've just been wearing jeans from Next which usually last me about 6 months before I need to buy a new pair.

Will I notice a difference in quality of more expensive jeans? Will they last longer?

Other urls found in this thread:

dutildenim.com/rogue-territory-sk-stealth-15oz-raw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forums can sugarcoat it any way they want, but the only reason they like and buy acne jeans is because they're tight. literally no other reason. they're not constructed particularly well, the fabric is usually of very average or subpar quality.

it really depends on what kind of "expensive jeans" you're purchasing.

no, i would say that their quality is generally levi's tier. they do make some really nice looking jeans (wearing a pair that i thrifted right now, actually), but i would avoid paying retail for them if "quality" is your main concern. buy a pair of wranglers or something if you just need your jeans to last longer

do people actually buy wranglers?

yes?

Only poor people who don't care about how their jeans look do.

t. ceo of acne

I bought a pair of the used cashes new on sale for like ~$145 last fall.

quality is comparable to the black uniqlo jeans I replaced. fit is the main reason I purchased them. the wash is pretty nice with the nice faded portions. my pair ended up getting a tear in them when they got caught on a fence I was climbing over, but that was repaired pretty easily.

overall not worth the price but I don't regret buying them for the price I paid. I'd say they are sub $100 value-wise

Why u climbing over fences in your acnes

the whole attraction of acne jeans is the fit and styling
quality isnt really too fantastic

if you want to buy jeans where the quality is up to pair with the price, you'll buy levi's or cheap monday, not overpriced acne bs

It was a metaphor for turning gay.
His jeans teared open for the men on the other side of the fence.

Levis are good quality/wise strictly in America

Apc jeans are pretty good price to quality wise, I can only use Australia for example but I'd certainly rather pay $220 aud for a pair of and jeans than $140 aud for a pair of wrangler jeans

Cheap Monday aren't that good on my opinion, pretty shit quality, but look alright

The fit is really good, not sure about the quality, but it's not bad.

The quality is good, nothing outstanding there but as people said the fit is really good
Mine are 3 years old now and still going strong

Zara,they are cheap for a student,decent quality and cut,and the color is pretty persistant

What jeans fit similarly and have the same colour as Ance Ace Ups black?

Acne is cool but isn't worth its price

You can get good quality for a decent price if you buy APC or Naked & Famous. Unbranded brand also

A good pair of jeans lasts for sever years even if you litterally wear it every day

what are some good jeans under $100 in Aus? I just want something that can last me

I copped a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans at myer for $140 senpai, best pair of jeans I've owned so far would recommend

Cheep Monday arn't excellent but they will last well. Mine are indestructible. They have seemed to have sagged over time but I have lost a lot of weight and they wern't stretch

Dont understand why ppl buy anything other than levi jeans

so they can be accepted by random strangers on the internet

I like some of their cuts and washes but wouldn't buy it for quality.

Not that the quality is bad. It's fine, decent. At a certain point of quality I just don't care anymore.

Their stay cash dyes actually stay black, which is nice.

levi's is overpriced in europe though

How much? It's $40 for levi jeans here

Spain here. 80€ in the levis shop. (around 89$)
All my levis are from internet shops and ebay.

Netherlands, most are 100 to 120 euros

kek.

90-110 euros here in ireland

I have a pair, they're okay. I honestly think levis is just as good if not better (depending on the price of the levis). I wear Nudie jeans, it's above average denim that will last a while and will fade fast.

No its Zara shitty denim.

Levi's are shit quality. I would buy a pair and they wear out within three months.

i feel some acne stay cash and they honestly felt like cheap velvet wallmart jeans. they do fit great i give them that.

While I acknowledge that the quality of fabric could be better, the fits look good and that's the important thing for me. I've never really have had any of my clothes worn down, aside from Nudie Jeans black jeans which I used while working as a furniture salesman.

I want mid-high waist, 16-18oz, button fly, taper leg, raw, in indigo and black

Where? Who? How much?

because my n&f's have taken six times the abuse that any of my past pairs of jeans were able to

A.P.C.? The Petit Standards sound similar to what your asking for.

Been meaning to buy a pair but I've never liked them on the rack. I'm going to try them on next time.

1000 SEK, around $120

>mid-high waist
>16-18oz
not even close

No. And I got them for cheaper than what the normal price is because I'm from sweden (its cheaper from sweden, for example thin stay cash i bought for 1400 sek while it's 180 euro when i look with a proxy from the netherlands)

This. They are literally a step above zara.

This caught me offguard, I'm glad I checked Veeky Forums this morning.

This as well; bought a pair of zara jeans at the beginning of this year and they've lasted everyday wear (2 or 3 times a week, I like the fit of them) for almost a year now.

rogue territory SK is excellent quality and fit. Just wait for sales.

what the fuck are you faggots talking about

i have a pair of acne thins, and the fabric is much softer and much more comfortable than any pair of fucking levis i've ever owned, that's for sure. i've worn the shit out of them for two years and they haven't worn, torn, or faded.

that definitely is not the only reason. also, they come in more than one cut

if they're as bad as everyone says, please enlighten me as to which are the best quality jeans

>if they're as bad as everyone says, please enlighten me as to which are the best quality jeans
not acne, that's for sure

they're not that great dude. they just have a really good marketing team.

do they now

i'm not trying to be a cunt. i'm just really surprised, since acne (or so i thought) was always so popular on this board. i got mine for a discount and stuff and they've always served me well. i have a pair of SLP jeans, too, and those of course are nicer, but i can't spend $470 on every pair of jeans i own

jeans are just frustrating. allsaints makes crappy jeans. their shit always blew out at the crotch, and levi's cuts were inconsistent, with abrasive fabric and shitty elastane. there's gotta be a decent quality option somewhere. thoughts on nudie? N&F?

I dunno what you're on about, I'm a fan of AllSaints denim. Wore a pair basically every day for like 14 months the only tear is a small hole in the back pocket where the corner of my wallet rubs the fabric.

Agree with you about the softness though -- AllSaints fabric was muuuuch softer than Levis or N&F imo, but Acne jeans are just straight up comfy.

Speaking of which, I can't recommend N&F unless you want looser pants or mad staxxx. N&F along with Levis and others, fit very tightly in the hip and crotch and loosely everywhere else. Again, just my experience.

I'd wear anything other than levis actually

How are Uniqlo's skinnies?

This. The denim isn't awful, but you'd best be getting them on deep discount or else you're getting ripped off.

i'm liking these april 77 jeans i got on discount.

n&f and levis need to be tailored to actually be skinny.

also patrik ervell has been nice

The crotch blew out in under 2 years on 2 different pairs. The current one I'm wearing is starting to fall apart too.

over a hundred usd. I get euros in my store all the time amazed at how cheap Levi's are here.

i have had black OLD NAVY "super skinny" jeans for 6 years

one of the two pairs of jeans i ever wear

not a stitch is out of place and theyre comfy as fuck

what the fuck are you ppl doing to your jeans

they are your friends

they are just fat so the stitches come loose dont worry user

i buy a pair of second hand levis for like £30 then get them tailored.

Acne is shit only redeeming quality is their cuts which are actually pretty good

Could find the pattern for the acne jeans and then just make them out of old levis or something.

they are comfy af but you should get it tailored if you want it to be fitted.

old navy super skinny wtf did you buy womens

i live in alberta, canada, the stores that sell acne jeans here must have an insane markup because the jeans here go for at least 200-300 dollars.

ive been going for comfort lately, just been picking up chinos from urban outfitters or a club monaco. i bargain hunt for more expensive denim, was able to grab a few pairs of nudies for like 90 bucks each, well worth it in terms of quality and price.

Anyone have an opinion on these?
dutildenim.com/rogue-territory-sk-stealth-15oz-raw/

Swedish companies make shit tier quality garments

>h&m
>cheap Monday (absolute trash quality, will tear)
>acne, tight jeans that are designed for male strippers to rip off mid performance.

No wonder while the free world was building the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums, you were making the inferior Volvo v70

That's how much they go for normally, assuming you're talking about Canadian dollars

Where from and which jeans?

Diesel has The best jeans in my opinion. I own over 6 pairs and none of them have broke.

You just don't understand denim. You might have good taste etc etc but you don't know materials, construction, details, etc etc.

Luxury streetwear newfags shouldn't even try to debate denim aficianados

Naked and Famous, Nudie, Left Field, Somet

yes. oh man yes. best jeans I have every worn

n&f power stretch material seems real similar to acnes but has kinda a dumb fit. Real tight at top and doesn't taper enough below the knee.

damn...

These are better than black jeans