Is the famous saying "You can tell between a beta male and an alpha by how they look in a leather jacket" true?

Is the famous saying "You can tell between a beta male and an alpha by how they look in a leather jacket" true?

Mostly leather jackets are made for fat old men and skinny twinks so not really.

everyone in a leather jacket is an autismo beta. everyone.

t. Beta male

yes it true

these faggots would look fine if they were not faggots

i look great in my leather jackets and ladies are always feeling the leather and giving me compliments. only suits get near this attention for me

>Letting random bitches touch you/your leather jacket
Found the beta

they are alpha ladies. they dont ask permission my du
one day when u graduate the 9th grade u gonna understand :)

Post pic then, if you're so..... alpha...

>alpha ladies
lmaaaooooo

I'm a beta and look great in a leather jacket

Faggots.
Being alpha, or having class, charisma, charm, or just not giving a fuck in general all count.
So does the body language of a boss.
So does just being comfortable in your own skin and clothes.

In OP's pic, we have some faggot awkwardly grimacing in a selfie pic with a teenage Manga hairstyle and a poor-fitting t-shirt.

Also to pull of that jacket, you literally need to be a semi-successful musician, or someone who rides motorbikes.

Now look at this pic - it's Mark Wahlberg.
Can you imagine either Mark, or this character he plays (in Contraband) , taking a selfie? Or spending more than 10 minutes fixing his hair?

Are All Saints leather jackets as shit as everyone says they are, or are they ok to spend like $300 on them used on ebay?

That jacket was made to fit Mark.
My point was damn near no jacket you buy is going to fit you right if you are Veeky Forums.
Having some jacket that's all over the place on you is not going to look good even if you are Mark Wahlberg.

This pretty much. Unless it fits you perfectly (which is near impossible with the different cuts on the market of which most are tailored to suit fat men) and you wear a whole outfit synched to it, YOU WILL look cringe worthy. Those who think they don't are just too oblivious to realise everyone's laughing at them.

this is retarded. it's super easy to match the rest of your outfit around a leather jacket and as long as you're wearing one that fits like this you will look just like everyone else who wears them like this.

forgot pic

Dont know if its my italian blood or im just good looking, but leather jackets look great on me

a shiny leather jacket like that looks super try-hard

I'll pass on your expert opinion to YSL

post pics of you in a leather jacket including face. 100% guarantee you look autistic and are unaware

nah I look great. it also helps that I actually ride motorcycles.

that was one of the most autistic, red pill type posts i have ever seen

i can only imagine how alpha you are

Agreed, if its too shiny it gives me the impression of being a halloween costume or a cosplay or something

Does anyone know what jacket this is?

there great actually

Not sure it's that famous

He is just wearing a size too big. Always go as small as you can with leather jackets. Im usually a large but always get small leather jackets and stretch then out.

>He is just wearing a size too big

thats only one of his problems m8

Hope so! Just bought my first leather jacket and it was all saints. Hope they are good starters in the world of leather

I have one I got off grailed last mouth. I love it

literally this lol, what a fucking cringe

Looks like a faux leather jacket with attached hoodie. You can find them at Macy's or other department stores for like 150ish dollars.