Cop or not

Left or right for office use 9-5 business casual. Worn with suit, no tie. Both from meermin good year welted.

Cop or not general

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/usr/loakefactoryoutlet
zara.com/mx/en/man/shoes/view-all-|-available-in-size-25½/black-leather-ankle-boots-with-three-buckles-c844009p3769021.html
sourceoutdoor.com/en/travel-accessories/66-soft-belt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say go with the right. It's more unique without looking "spiffy"/fedora

Cop? (In sale)

Gorilla boots, $40

right
depends on how good of a sale it is.

Left for sure

Never get your statement shoes before your core pieces

Left they're much nicer

It's a good sale but i don't what wear with them

pretty sure wholecut is more fedora -> menswear tier but both are fine honestly.

Left

How hard will these be to get and which stores will release them?

what do you think guys

Fjallraven medium Rucksack in Plum? I'm a gril.

don't buy meermin. Everyone loses :'(

>I'm a gril
Prove it

I'm not posting pictures of my feet.

story pls

random quality control, just that. And that the Hiro last is not for every foot.
If you are on a budget, check here first:
ebay.co.uk/usr/loakefactoryoutlet

I've read about issues on other sites, just wondered if you had a personal example

no, not personal experience. I have avoided them for prolly the same things you read. There are other spanish brands around the same price that I like a lot, like Roberto Ley.

The light gray parts kinda kill it for me, if they were all black I'd say cop.

cop for winter? is ecco good?

Cop this Dickies Henley? € 40
Looks dope with black jacket as you can see, but I'm not sure about the thickness of that waffle jersey. Also I'm not totally sold on the seams

Don't get a shoe without a captoe for 9-5 work, it's going to crease more.

no, you can get a henley better then that at JCPenney and that asshole has the most punchable face in the world.

lol @ this retard

Looking for the SLP look on the cheap. Thoughts?

Need boots for winter

Looks good goyim I'd visit tuxbell.com. com and stores on the sidebar for recommend boot brands tho

230€ BLK DNM leather jacket new. Can somebody comment on quality of their leather?

W2c

zara.com/mx/en/man/shoes/view-all-|-available-in-size-25½/black-leather-ankle-boots-with-three-buckles-c844009p3769021.html

this

for next summer or this fall or idk

It probably isn't that great. They're a made in China pseudo-luxe brand; I got a denim jacket from them on sale, and would've been very disappointed with it if not for a steep discount, construction is a bit sloppy, but it didn't bother me enough to return it

How much?, Where could I get a backpack without going to Wal-Mart?

w2c

I'm vegan so faux leather boot options are severely limited, these are the only potential ones in stock that I can find online in 2 hours of google.

looks pretty good tbqh, too bad they dont have ones without the suede tho. id cop for the right price senpai

DO NOT COP HOMIE

These Chuck II lows or the black?

Docs are shit. Look at Chippewa, they have better looking non meme boots that aren't held together with glue.

I've never understood why some (most) vegans still use analogues of animal products. If you don't eat meat then why eat pretend meat? If you don't wear leather why wear pretend leather?

The point of not wearing leather isn't because it looks bad, by buying analogues I get the same good look without harming animals.

Need some new frames, pretty sure these are the ones.

cap toe. also depending on where you live brown > black if you're not going to be wearing a tie.

which do I buy
suede Danner Mountain Lights, previously only available in Japan, on sale right now
I'm thinking blue cuz I already have a pair of black boots but they both look so good

>but they both look so good

They're not selling out at all

Fuck yeah Danners. I'd choose black. Blue is much, much more limited in what it can be worn with (obviously). But if you have the wardrobe for it, the blue + white laces do look real nice.

>humans rose to the top of the food chain to turn into this sub-filth

You're missing the point. If I'm not a Satanist, why would I perform a pretend Satanic ritual sacrifice? You don't buy/use leather, so why pretend to?

Just wanna know if the back is too flashy, the front is relatively plain.

c/n
Outdoor Research Nuoplume pants
I was thinking of getting some L7 PCU pants but they don't have a full length size zipper

c/n?

or these?

get the New Balance x Reigning Champs they're so much better looking

I actually saw him on the train in germany once, i recognized him and looked at him for some seconds and after that he wouldn't stop staring at me till central station lmfao. He's kinda scary looking irl, although he also might have been on drugs or something

they're doc martens, very famous boots. I like em but they take about two weeks to break in

Nah, the blacks look like shit desu.

Left or right ?

No

left for sure

faux leather production immensely fucks up the enviroment, better stick to neither if you want to protect your precious animals

talk me out of spending $120 for sweatpants with a cav empt logo

care to elaborate

Assuming the animal wasnt killed purely for leather, and taking away the moral aspects of that, which is obviously up the consumer. It is far more 'green' to produce leather products than fake leather. Most fake leather is made from Polyurethane or PVC. Both, specifically PVC are terrible for the environment. Now theres different studies that say different things but youll never get a straight answer. The debate would be is it more green to factory produce PVC and those materials,building factories,parking lots etc, vs. harvesting animals, allowing them to graze the land, cutting trees for land, etc.

The debate is basically never ending. The only way to really curb it is if the leather is coming from a sustainable/wild/clean kill. IE. Not endangered or at risk, living a free healthy life, probably about its age for death in the wild, and ofcourse the entire animal being used. Theres actually plenty of animals out there that only live about 6-8 years in the wild before they are killed by another aggressive attacker (Usually of their own species). So its up to you as a consumer to decide what you want.

Im not that previous poster but personally I think the debate is there to say that using the leather from a sustainable and humane company is not bad. Considering that 90% of the daily products you use are from animals. So you may use fake leather and its certainly not a bad way to prevent giving evil shils who treat animals poorly money.. Your for sure still using products during the day that were made at an animals expense. Almost everything we own and use are animal products. Not even the argument the use of electronics are hurting animals and us evolving and being a buy/sale culture.

The fact is the computer your using was made in a factory, infact probably a bunch of factories, and before that factory was there, it was probably forest, and when the factory came, nearly all the anaimals that lived there were killed

don't forget about all the little chinese kids who built the computer for a few nickels

oh yeah forgot about the nets outside the apple factory to stop their 'workers' from jumping into the pavement everyday. Which it takes them over a month of sometime 24hr shifts to even get a paycheck equivalent to one ipad. Not to mention if you own a diamond or even gold.. good luck sleeping at night if you have a light heart.

What do you think of this jacket?

Front

Hang yourself

jfc people actually think right is acceptable?
left desu

>more unique
die

left is what I wear

Labelled as "ASICS monochromatic sneakers" on farfetch.

not toally in love with the design but it's 30 bucks, they're a military contractor so the quality is high, and I do need a belt

nice w2c?

sourceoutdoor.com/en/travel-accessories/66-soft-belt
I wanted a black one but they're sold out

P&B af1 clones pretty cheap
I want to buy them just because

i copped

I've never owned a pair of chucks before. Should I cop these

or these?

If you're gonna get black chucks, get the leather ones. Also, all black shoes are ugly as fuck with anything other than black jeans.

these in literally any other color

these ones if you dress more street

black converse looks great in lots of outfits, dont listen to these guys

also, the first ones are more versatile.

Ok, post some examples then.

prove it

black chucks are school shooter core

I'm not a fan of the white trimmed ones. I've heard it's hard not to look like a clown especially if you wear size 12. Black seems it'll fit well with dark denim or cuffed chinos. tbhfam im going for the the terrorwave aesthetic.

Birkensticks are better

Cop or not?

Fuck, i kinda want these but I'm not sure if i can fit them.

besides the ugly patch on the side, i really like the way these look. would go well with shorts or jeans i think. c or n?

get the cream ones

What colorway should I adopt for my 1992 Geo tracker? I'm thinking pink, is that fruity?

Cop or Drop?

idk whos doing this but i love it