Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums General

I've had massive thighs since I was a little kid. I have a very athletic body in general. I've been on Veeky Forums for a while now but I haven't had any time to look around for stuff. The problem is that I can't find any jeans or other pants that fit me. I swear, I've been wearing joggers, shorts and compression this entire summer because I've got massive gains I can't fit.

What does Veeky Forums think would work with big legs and big chests?

Also pic very related. Comparable to my body

For thighs like that? The only thing you would be able to look good in is sweat pants or wear mid thigh shorts for the rest of your life.

>humblebrag
stop shopping for jeans at hot topic and topman and go to a levis store, you tard
/thread

>/threading your own post

Is this the Veeky Forums thread

Idk I'll post anyways

Pic is a month old, will post with recent pic I'm a few hours if the thread is still up, Gib advice pls
Ignore filename, I had to download my pics because I'm an idiot

I believe Levi's makes a pair of 'athletic' jeans that are roomy in the thigh and ass, but taper down. I've had a lot of success with those so far.

I believe they're called the Levi 541s. Alternatively, if you have some extra dough, get the shrink to fit 501s

Be specific, stupid. Lurk more.

>being this oblivious
he's not looking for advice he's looking for compliments
shoulders and chest need a lot of work

Wow rude
If I was fishing on compliments I'd post this on Facebook, not fucking Veeky Forums
Also, I've been working on chest and shoulders, thanks

lol same here big thights, nice body and Veeky Forums-Veeky Forumsggot

Buy pants that are slightly too large in a cut/style you like then get them tailored to fit you properly

Is Veeky Forums definition of Veeky Forums ottermode?

literally no dikk tf?

does wearing kinda tight fitting clothes while Veeky Forums effay or just gay

nah, /fa is skinny or skinnyfat most of the time.

Are you on gear? If you're not, then just go shopping for pants, if you can't find fitting ones you're retarded.

If you're on gear who cares, try to be in situations where you wear shorts etc.

No one will think you're fashionable anyway.

Skinnyfat is never Veeky Forums.

>/thread

nah man, jogger would look great with thighs like that

Nothing would look great with thighs like that

I would be extremely surprised if you had trouble buying pants being that skinny.

>levis store

aAh yes levis obviously cater to the lucrative group that is people with the body of OPs pic.

You fucking idiot.

Levi's sells an athletic fit that is p good actually

Is that pic gonna be the cover for blank banshee 02?

This. Literally just buy comfy jeans and get them tapered. In all honesty, it'll probably make for a better silhouette than twig legs in skinny jeans.

Kek skinnyfat is for numale scum

Gay. There's a difference between clothes that fit and clothes that are tight. Look at how Shia LeBeouf wears t-shirts. He's muscular enough that he fills it out without feeling the need to show off gains in a skintight shirt.

Lel thought I was the only one who noticed

Yes

im 6'4 and 160. still have thicc thighs. I just buy skinny jeans from uniqlo or something in size 32x34. it works fine. loose button down shirts will help too. they give the impression of thin but when you take your clothes off to fuk a grill or boi they see those natty swole lines. pic very related. also helps cover my holster for my glock 19.

Delete this

baleet yourself friend

you dress like shit

What are some guides to obtaining ottermode?

good genes

home workouts, i'm doing that for like 6 months and im looking quite good, can't wait for the next summer

Hey guy, some other Veeky Forums guy here,

You will never find jeans that fit you in a store because you aren't shaped like most people, my advice is that you should look for a pair that sits well on your waistline, butt and thighs and then get to a tailor to fix the rest. It costs me $5-10 per pair, I'll usually pick it up the same or next day and it's a worthy investment.
If you don't know where you have tailors around ask at a dry cleaners, some higher end stores offer in house tailors but in my experience they usually take longer and cost more.

Another area worth exploring is those stretchy material jeans, they're comfortable as fug and some of them don't look half bad but they fade very quickly - but they're usually pretty cheap so it's great as an everyday.

Try straight and loose fitting jeans/pants, like levis 505.

try out weird guy cuts from naked and famous.

it might just be me but I think a Veeky Forums butt looks cartoonishly large in loose straight fit jeans.

Veeky Forumsizen here too. I haven't been able to find a decent pair of jeans in any store for about 2 years now. My only wearable pants of any kind are short inseam shorts for casual, and athletic khakis/dress pants in all the necessary colors because they have a slimmer profile.

Literally have the wardrobe of a golfer due to the number of nike and under armour dress pants I own, and I don't play golf.

they have jeans for thicc people. Wrangler too

looks fine, wut r u posting for?

>6'4 and 160
boi I'm 6'1 and 175 and most of that is pure muscle in my thighs and ass. you ain't shit, little nigga. fuck outta here with your skinny jean lookin ass, piece of shit pussy ass nigga give your stepdad his gun back. fuckin tool, ankle sock lookin boi overdone eyebrows ass bitch.

OP pic can never be effay

He bought into the wrong memes

how tall are you?

>Still have thicc thighs
>Thighs and calves are the same width
K

I just buy straight jeans 2 sizes above, they're loose in the waist so I have to always wear a belt
then I get them tailored from knee down to have a straight fit

sucks that some pants rip on the thigh area from the pressure when I sit

eat more skelly

what a quaint way of typing

N&F weird guys are the best if you have a big legs and no butt

Levi's 501s will fit you really well if you have a small waist and a round butt. 527s are better if you're like all legs.

I'm a girl but I researched these when I bought a pair of jeans for my brother :#)

Awesome base man ! you'll definately be looking good when you start weight training

I have big ol thighs but skinny calves
I usually just buy straight leg or slim fit and get them tapered in the bottom and they always look bretty good
I think the key is getting them tailored

envy

you look ugly and shit. horrible taste in clothing as well. clown ass shoes too

wtf. summer just finished. fucking loser lol. don't be obsessed with "destination happiness", assuming you'll be happy next summer - it won't live up to your expectations

i hope this is a joke

>"innit just skinnyfat"
>no, I'm thicc
>"but user.."
>don't make me get my glock

Disgusting jew stop tripping and stop posting