Hello

Hello,
I would like to know your opinions on which clothes (preferably with pics) would go well with a red/wine colored leather jacket for men. My grandmother gave me one today and I truly want to make it work.

white shirt black jeans

GOOD FOR HEALTH

I do not understand

watch fight club

What does a movie geared towards teens have to do with anything?

obviously the jacket you want to wear is fight club tier try hard thats why

Didn't even remember that movie had a red jacket. Didn't even remember that movie at all.

So, you think everyone with a jacket "like that" is a teen/trying to be so kewl'n'intalecshual, instead of actually liking the jacket?

Red jacket is fine, I'd match it with tan/earthy colours

The one in OP is alright but I'd find a better one or look for one in store, with a colour like red/wine it's better to see it in the flesh before you buy

Well the one my gammy gave me isnt exactly like the one in the OP, but it's of a similar color, which is why I posted it. I tried it and it fits well enough, I was amazed, but she used to make fitted clothes when she was young, she would know.

It's probably a trash jacket to be honest bro. Leather jackets under 800 bucks are shit.

Not 'murrican, nor trying to impress anyone, so I really could not care less what it "might" be for some. Just want an idea of what to wear with it.

damn OP way to shit up your own thread with your faggy replies and bait taking

Not true, I have an Asos one that cost £100/200 dollars and it looks great

Then wear it, dude. Just match with dark bottoms and a lighter shirt and you'll be fine.

>asos leather
>looks great
nah

I mean to people IRL, not Veeky Forumsggots

>>Wearing your grandmother's clothes

There's a limit lad.

Yes, virgin, you are correct. I thought Veeky Forums was less filled with neetshits, but that is not the case.

I thought OP was a faggot, and that is in fact the case.

reminds me of daredevil and that one jacket in matrix

coming from a virgin, it means nothing.

only virgins use the word virgin as an insult

if you actually got laid you´d know its not really that big deal to screw somebody and is fucking stupid as an insult. all you´re doing is forcing this poor guy to make babies sooner than he should.

Typical virgin response, mate.

Not really, we throw it around the clinic and we all have relationships except for Ricardo. Man, fuck that guy.

BAD FOR EDUCATION