Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

2nd for thicc

I'm a huge social autist so kind of scared to go to a yoga studio, and also a huge wageslave so having the time is tough. I need something for at home that's safe for my back :/

Worst thread on Veeky Forums, on the Level in mlp

I'm sorry you feel that way! It's better than it first appears, a lot of people here support a healthy lifestyle. How's your day going?

5'6 and 114 lbs? can't be bad
bost body

is watching anime /thinspo/?

alright
nobully

This thread supports whatever weight makes you feel and look the best, as long as you aren't dangerously overweight or dangerously underweight. I'd try giving it another chance. How's your day going by the way?

what does this have to do with fashion

does sufu have a thinspo thread too

Stats + routine? You have an amazing body.

now one from behind, bent over.

Being a weight that makes you look good in clothes.

luv u

You're seriously my goal physique
>17 BMI here I come

You look good

Looking good. What's your goal weight?

How do I avoid eating when being hungry?

Fuck that looks great, h/w?

>thanks froggo

Here's a better, rotated one.

helo frend gub to c u agen missd u luv u lots froggo

th-thanks guys
just looking to maintain right now. got down to 100 once, but didn't lose anything where i wanted to (legs, tummy) and just wound up destroying my health. trying to learn to be happy with what i'm got, even though i'm not so in love with my fat distribution.

Boi u look gr888

make sure you're not near the kitchen or you will succumb. also drink water

pls be my bf (i'm a guy btw)

Thanks

Only if you buy me Raf

Any tips on maintaining? I'm almost at my goal weight and so afraid of going back up as I raise my calories. How many calories do you eat per day? I'm shooting for 122-lbs (5' 9") and that means I'll need to eat like 1600-1700 calories per day to maintain but just seems like so much more than I have been afraid I'll all the sudden blimp up hah

F R O M T H E B A C K

>Drink watah
>Drink tea (there is soo much amazing tea; it's fun to explore)
>Go for a walk and clear your head
>If you keep a journal, write in it
>Drink moar watah
>Weigh yourself
>Look at your body in the mirror and think about why you're doing what you're doing
Hunger is fat leaving the body
Feed on yourself, not external calories
Food is fuel, not comfort, not a goal, not a reward. Only fuel.

pop an ephedrine + energy drink. seriously get rid of this thread.

helo tanks 4 luving me i hop ur wek gud luv u tanks bye

helo ur welcom luv u tanks bye

helo frend geb two c u two i luv u lowts an aweys tink ob u luv u tanks bye

>i'm not so in love with my fat distribution.
I'm sorry user. You might not believe me but it's great in my opinion. Love your booty especially (no homo)

Why don't you slowly increase? Start by splitting the difference between what you're eating now and what you technically need to maintain. Do that for like a week or so and see how your weight responds. Then, split that difference again, and so on. You'll figure out the sweet spot soon enough. Just don't hurry the transition and listen to your body.

>Hunger is fat leaving the body
love this, I need to start enjoying hunger.

Thank you. Yeah I was thinking of adding like 100 calories per week and see when I level off. Do you eat the same most days or have like a few days where you are very good and then one where you eat more normally with friends or whatever?

Good advice if you want a heart attack at 25.
Good, clean, healthy nutrition in disciplined amounts gives such better, more focused energy than that crap. There is no contest.

> I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat
+ Drink some water and wait ~30 minutes. People often think they are hungry when they are thirsty.
+ Do something you enjoy to distract yourself from the hunger. Watch a movie, listen to music, or play vidya. This works really well if you can get focused on what you're doing.
+ Eat or drink something low calorie, such as vegetables or diluted fruit juice

that's fucking obvious. but theres nothing healthy about wanting to avoid hunger in general so if that's what you're telling yourself to do, then make it easier on your self with some bronkaid.

Hell yeah, I agree. Those lines at the end are a collection of quotes/ideas that I've collected so far in this process of getting /thin/, and they help me so much.
I really encourage keeping a journal. Writing down stuff like that keeps it way fresher and stronger in my mind. Also, it's great for tracking progress and encouraging oneself when it gets tough to stay on track.

As someone who has had a stress test before because they suspected heart problems due to drug use, I agree to take it easy on the stimulants.

>Any tips on maintaining?
i try to listen to my body, i.e. eat the amount i'm hungry for. my diet is also (now) quite healthy. lots of veggies, fruit, nuts, whole grains. i also stay away from fake sugars, most processed foods, dairy, and meat with the exception of fish, but i suppose that's not necessary when it comes to weight. my meals are usually big, colorful, and varied, so i enjoy making them and find them satisfying.
>How many calories do you eat per day?
i don't count anymore, but a rough estimate would be 1700? i would suggest that you increase your intake gradually at first and you'll feel your appetite increase
also, i exercise every day, but that doesn't really have to do with weight.

>Am I doing it right
I'm 6'3" and weigh 139lb

That sounds reasonable.. you mean +100/day for a week, right? You could probably even do +200 and still have a nice gradual transition.

Well, two things. On one hand, I do eat basically the same every day. I add some variation, but maintain the same schedule and framework for each meal.
On the other hand, it's more important to look at the calories/week overall than per day. It's fine to fluctuate day to day, as long as you're on target by the end of the week. This gives you some flexibility for going out with friends, drinking occasionally, etc. As long as you're consistent week to week, that's totally sustainable.

Not sure I put that very clearly-- by +100/day for a week, I didn't mean adding an additional 100 each day. Just on say, Sunday, and then keeping that steady until the following Sunday when another 100 is added. I think that's what you meant..?
Sorry to be verbose.

Yeah, +100 per week. I'm in a 500 calorie deficit (I think, I lose about a pound per week so I should be).

I wish MFP had a weekly calorie total total in addition to the daily. I guess I need to get used to not counting every day though, be a bit unhealthy to do that for life, provided my weight stays constant.

Today was a good day.

I managed to only have half a litre of skim milk and a bagel for breakfast (~600 kcals), another bagel for lunch (another 400 kcals) and nothing else.

I just had dinner now, which was tortelini (~250 grams or 1000 kcal) and around 200 grams of grated cheese ( another 600). plus some condiments and oil (another 200?). I'm also having some fruit before bed (~100 kcals?).

All in all this puts me around my goal of a bit over 2500 per day.

Not necessarily. You can be really healthy and not eat every time you're hungry. As long as you're getting good nutrition when you do eat, and not seriously starving yourself, there's nothing wrong with practicing some discipline by only allowing yourself to eat certain things/ certain amounts/ at certain times, etc. Again, the extreme of this is unhealthy, but within reason, it is incredibly helpful to maintaining health and self-control.

I'm glad you had a good day! What are your current stats and goal, family?

no, your arms are terrifying

Stats? Routine?

Yeah, I hear you. You sort of have to add the days though, to see where you're at towards the end of the week. That way you know if you need to take it easy on Friday, or if you can have a couple beers, or whatever.
Once you get to a good level of maintenance, why don't you figure out a general daily meal structure so that you can transition for calorie counting to everyday habit? Then just weigh yourself weekly to make sure you're on track, and adjust as needed. It'll become easier and easier to tell if you're on track as you get used to a daily eating pattern.

I'm 78 kgs (give or take) at 1.83, goal weight is eventually 80 kgs or so? But I was cutting till I saw some definition and now I'm just maintaining for at least a bit.

Hopefully I will end with a build like this.

How so? Veins?

That's probably what I'll do. For weight I have a scale that automatically does an average for the week and logs my weight on MFP (plus it's own app), so I'll keep weighing every day since don't really have to do anything anyways.

6 ft 130 lbs
I do about 30 minutes at the gym per day just lifting.
Injust eat really light, drink lots of caffeine and smoke cigs.

Good plan, and best of luck. Congratulations on getting to the point that you want to maintain what you've accomplished :)

lmao are you serious

why would you look like that

why would you

ever

end up looking like that

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A MALNOURISHED 13 YEAR OLD

LMAOOOOOO

Thanks for the kind words, good luck to you too!

>t. triggered fatty

though yes, he is a bit too thin IMO.

Thanks!

It triggered me because I'm fat you're right.

im as skinny as you but im a boy so i fucked life up

well my weekend of debauchery is over and i'm refusing to weigh myself for a week just to be sure

at least i didn't go over maintenance ever!
500 cals friday, ~850 saturday, no more than 1200 sunday!

one of the less disgusting women posting here, well done.

you can't be much fun to spend time with if you're only having 800 kcals a day though.

Where's britfriend?

What is this "t." meme?

hello, my jewess. sorry to hear about the rough weekend. is that a hospital gown you are wearing? it looks lovely on you.

she got a little fat but she's working on getting better.

those are some fucked proportions, short legs with a long torso and a low ass, but hey, at least you arent fat!

nice fit

you in a better mood today?

York britfriend or someone else?

thanks, it was super comfy
please stoppo
i'll be ok UvU

When was I in a bad mood?

York britfriend!

most days

Ah hello lovely!

Not true

I'm good too, thanks!

What's with women and taking photos in public bathrooms?

She's German. They just aren't very friendly people, kind of autistic. They don't mean anything by it. What did she do not talk to you or answer your post? waa

I have to go take a run right now. I really don't feel like working out or doing much of anything today, so for motivation, I'm hereby stating with you as my witnesses that I'm going to go run as soon as I post this.

I'm glad! How was France? I know it was a little while ago you went but I never asked

Good luck, enjoy it!

she went with her dad who she doesn't appreciate.

France was really nice! I like it there a lot. Even though it's so close to the German border, you really notice a difference in the people once you're there. Also, I love tarte flambée, it's yummy but very light. The weather was nice too so it was just a very nice, relaxing day.

today was the first day I have ever been called fat
I'm 5'10 and just weighed myself and 164lbs,
am I fat? and if so how much do you think I need to loose?

Post some fucking ALANA REEEEEEEEEEE

ilu frof

It sounds really lovely. Happy to hear you had a good day with your dad and enjoyed the food

Who called you fat?

Go to 135 and see how you feel. I'd go lower, but, that's a good first goal for your height.

Thank you, you're sweet.

I got bored of posting Alana everyday, I'm doing a thread-long Alana-detox.

>tfw you finally made it to your goal
I was too lazy to change for two pictures, so I just tightened my shirt. Sorry

>5'8, ~146 lbs (usually teeters on 144-146), female

i haven't been calorie counting yet but im probably going to start soon (i usually eat around 1800 calories a day i'd wager??) and for the past couple days i've been following in the footsteps of the model diet manual and exercising 15-30 min every day

i'm just tired of being called fat soooo anything else i should be doing (other than calorie counting)? :v

Who's this littermate?

Do people just call you fat to your face? Like strangers or friends/family? How much are you going to restrict? I think your plan sounds good desu, good luck!

Just a girl on Tumblr.

Who called you fat? You're not thin but you aren't fat.

Well she's not alana but okay. What would you do with Alana on your second date with her? The first one was France.

My willpower is wavering. I need a snack and a beer.

i always get that like "oh... you've gained weight (disgusted look)" from family members and friends and it's really pissing me off

plus my tummy fat + thighs are keeping me from dressing the way i really want to without looking stupid so

No that was Lily. I don't know much about Alana desu but maybe we'd get some ice cream and take a walk to a lake and go swimming.

How rude of them... But it's good it's not your only motivation to lose weight imo, it's easier to stay motivated if you're doing it for yourself.

If you could date one, Lily or Alana, which would you pick? Who is /bestgirl/?