Denim Jackets

What's the best wash for a denim jacket?

Been looking at Levi truckers, but it's hard to tell what they look like IRL compared to product shots online.

Can't find light washes in stores.

Other urls found in this thread:

ironheart.co.uk/jackets/ih-9526j.html
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-jackets/p/723340130?
imgur.com/a/OsP2p
oureverydaylife.com/lighten-denim-jacket-bleach-40482.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No wash or black. Stone washing is cancer.

(1/2) Also been looking for a Denim Trucker jacket but in black. Might be a stupid question but I should definitely get the levis over this bdg one correct?

Found the faggot

(2/2) I ask because I want a jacket like pic related and was wondering if in time would abnormal black jacket end up like this. I haven't been able to find one in this wash for sole and some of the ones I've seen are sold out.

Neither. God tier or bust.
ironheart.co.uk/jackets/ih-9526j.html

Yeah. #1 (Levis) seem much more "flat," which is preferable. #2 may work in some fits, but on the whole I'd suggest #1.

What's wrong with stone washing? It's been a popular color and it looks good. Blacks are nice though I agree.

No dude, you'll regret it over the levis. Don't rush into things, wait for your perfect jacket it will come to you.

Found the teenager with shit taste. But then again they aren't hard to find around here.

Looks nice, yeah, but I doubt that the guy is looking to drop $400 on a denim.

Yeah this looks perfect but I'm not trying to drop 400 hundred on a jacket right now.

Wait so what are you suggesting? To take a pass on these?

So, no light washes then, or am I missing something?

Correct, no light washes.

you're cancer

light washes are goat, but also hardest to find

No, this faggot trash is cancer. It looks awful and only teenagers seem to think it's fashionable.

You are literally the only person on this website that thinks that.

>only teenagers seem to think it's fashionable.
i've never seen anyone over 40 wearing black or raw denim jackets.

Yeah, see I like washes like that. Or something even more blue like in pic related. I just don't know which to go with here: levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-jackets/p/723340130?

Because the product shots will look different from how they actually look.

I'm saying take a pass if it's not exactly what you want

no. light washes are really fucking gay

>I don't like a color therefore noone can

The faggot in the thread ahaha

Why?

It's too "good ole boy" looking. It makes you too soft looking and not enough edge for a denim jacket.

Because it would seem that they're worn almost exclusively by fuccbois.

For example:

>light washes
autumn starts in a month just get a dark wash or black jacket
or a raw denim jacket and let it fade over time

nah

All fucking idiots

My Levis acid wash denim I got thrifting a year ago has I know for a fact gotten me laid 3 times. One of them being a model who started talking to me only because I was wearing it. The other one was a coffee shop slut who casually mentioned how much she loved it as I was fucking her in my car and the other was a homely school teacher who said it was hot before blowing me behind the school she works.

If you can pull it off go for it. You'l be stylin

Okay that's an exception. But all of these effeminate little nu-male faggots aren't quite skinheads now, are they?

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex

Meh. I like the style personally.

no but it doesn't matter anyway. your problem is with them, not the jackets.

Im dead fucking serious

>any of that actually happening because of such a generic jacket

helps being attractive too like any fit

Not sure where the Instagram fuckboy or nu-male comparisons are coming from. I was just looking for jacket wash suggestions. Here, I'll make it easy:

Which wash out of these looks best: imgur.com/a/OsP2p

I'm between the Second and Third set. Yes I know their faces/expressions are laughable. It's a Levi's product shot. Can't expect much else.

Second

Don't wear denim jackets because it's not 1991 and you're not a ten year old (probably)

Just got back from the mall. i got the black levis one. Couldnt find any light ones but if you like them and can pull them off, im sure itll be fine.

I plan on waxing mine with a light coat to give it a different look.

spoken like a true pleb

Get vintage made in USA. Modern levis are shit

third prolly, not a big fan of the distressing on the second, even if it's subtle

That's not acid wash, and you're clearly suffering from some form of mental disorder that causes you to lie compulsively. I would say most likely borderline personality disorder.

now that I think about it ya its not acid wash but close enough. And im not lying but you will never believe me so whatever

If a girl is complementing your jacket during sex then you're doing something wrong. That being said the shit never happened and you're probably a virgin.

damn your really upset huh

so what pants do yall think go best with denim jackets? i cant decide

jeans or chinos

black jeans

goddamn that pictures got me frisky for the fall

Are 424 Denim Jackets Veeky Forums approved ?

I don't care if they are overpriced shit , neither if i would look like a Nazi.

the distressing is gross and they're proportioned strangely

Not really but its kind of easy to tell bait from real shit. So have another (you) on me because we all know thats the only action you get.

so salty I love it. It makes it all the better knowing nothing I said was a lie

where's milky?

>literally wearing this cowboy tier shit

Any of you know anything about Levi's jacket fits?
I've got a cord' trucker which by the label I'm assuming is early 70s, but I'm not that learned about it.
I thought it was weird that it says "slim fit" when it is 20 inches across the shoulders and the sleeves are like shirt sleeves at 6'0. Too short.
I love the colour though, I wish I had a chance to get one like this that was new and fit. right.

Oh, the other thing I wondered was could this thing have shrunk in the sleeves even while it stretched in the width?
The previous owner does seem to have been a bit big for it, you can see the stress on the button holes.

nah they're okay. I'd never bother with the lvc crap unless you really want to overpay for the reprint meme

denim stretches

It's corduroy.

fuck im an idiot

I have 4.
No wash, bright black, dull black / worn, stone wash. Tbh.. I only wear the bright on the regular.

Oversized and acid washed

i have 3 denim jackets from Cheap Monday, pic related i like the most

thinking of copping this, is this a good color for a sherpa

i like light wash

this one was nice but it sold out half a month ago

W2c?

Considering doing a DIY job to bleach a denim jacket

oureverydaylife.com/lighten-denim-jacket-bleach-40482.html

i prefer light wash but both looks solid imo.

true religion has some siqq jackets

Yeah I was violently siqq seeing that stitching