It's getting colder and i just realized i have no comfy clothes...

it's getting colder and i just realized i have no comfy clothes, w2c nice inexpensive joggers/wool trousers/similar stuff?

also /comfycore/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/0a60f9853b3188ec4c2b2914d96d13ce3eb6404c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

H&M, Uniqlo, thrift. All cheap. Grab some more expensive Merino products, like People socks or whatever on Amazon. Should be ~$30 for 4 pairs of perfect wool socks. Also I have a pair of Merino log john's from Minus33 on Amazon as well. $50. Then I have a few colors of short and long sleeve Merino shirts, and a pair of slim Icebreaker shorts in 100% Merino (forest green).

Just wondering, is merino wool is worth it? I buy my wool socks milsup and they're pretty comfy.

bumb

Merino is well worth the price.

id this entire fit plees

wtc some /comfy/ semi baggy sweaters

Or just regular fit I guess, just nothing that'll show off my muscles. current sweater is tight around the arms n chest so it make me look like a try hard fag

W2c?

Id on pants?

tineye.com/search/0a60f9853b3188ec4c2b2914d96d13ce3eb6404c/
here you go...

W2C some slim but nice and thick / warm wool or flannel trousers in a medium grey. I really want the texture to be very visible if that also helps

w2c a cheap, decent pair of wide pants

Is there a way to wear joggers and not look like a total faggot...

I honestly want to get a pair just because they look so damn comfy...

thinking about copping these because my wardrobe lacks loose pants.

You can buy fake Balmain joggers.

Just don't actually be a total faggot and you'll be OK.

Yeah just don't wear really expensive shoes with em, joggers look cheap so should the rest of your fit, look relaxed overall, if you're wearing joggers because they're trendy you look like a faggot because it's obvious since you don't look comfy overall

My fit is somethin like
>Black ottoman joggers from American apparel
>flip flops/running shoes(?) forget what they're actually referred to as, maybe trainers?
>basic t-shirt

does not look comfy tbqhwy

gross my man

indian-exchange-student-core