Think im doing pretty well and becoming Veeky Forums

>think im doing pretty well and becoming Veeky Forums
>take a trip to Milan
>i'm not Veeky Forums
>this board isn't Veeky Forums

Y'know what I hate? The fact that this chick is literally in the same league as me, she is just as attractive as I am on an "objective" scale, yet it would take me about ten times the work/chance to get a girl that looks like her my age. It's kinda shit that I have to look at her and think "she's perfect for me," on a purely visual level, yet still understand that to get her would be like a week's worth of work

Wtf did I just read?

honestly being attractive helps alot. Having a good body and genetics really makes well fitting clothes look even better.

>Veeky Forums's critical unselfawareness at it's most degenerate.

i don't understand what this means? Walk around Manhattan and you can find 50 girls better looking than her who will probably fuck you on the first date

Go back to r9k you ugly faggot.

nothing is wrong with that desu, I felt the same way after I went to seoul last summer and it pushed me to try harder

What are you talking about OP? I was in Milan in july &everyone was dressed like shit.

>Veeky Forums is a synonym for fashionable
no. Veeky Forums is an adherence to a style, like a streetwear kid saying something is lit.

I don't believe you, post pictures of yourself

This board is Veeky Forums.
This board is the definition of Veeky Forums. The dissonance you seem to have stumbled upon roots in the fact that Veeky Forums and "effay" hasn't got a single fucking thing in common with "good looking" or "fashionable".

This is my very first time visiting here since I've seen people talking about Veeky Forums lately. You're right. This is probably the last time I visit here.

you have to go in the tourism off-season

This board is full of insecure high schoolers. There's almost no people >25yo there.

After spending a considerable amount of time on this board it hit me that the people who come here show their "love" of fashion in strangest of ways. Most threads are things they hate as opposed to things they like in fashion. And then there are the troll threads and the people who want to dress like literal nazis. I just come here for pictures now. I wouldn't take fashion advice from anyone here as I think most who come here are degenerates. Not all, but most.

You forgot thinspo threads.

Gonna have to stop you there pal

by definition this board is Veeky Forums. Its your fault for taking everything a bunch of Veeky Forums users say to heart

nah u just live in a shit area, go to nyc, la, london etc girls like this more common. not to mention this picture is photoshoped with perfect lighting and pro makeup.

have dated 2 models. women are women once you know them

lmao nigga soundin like a supreme gentleman over here. women are people, f.a.m