What brand do you guys think is due to be the next major (mcdonalized) fashion company to become "fashionable" again...

What brand do you guys think is due to be the next major (mcdonalized) fashion company to become "fashionable" again? I've seen Versace, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Tommy H in recent years, now i'm expecting Lacoste to strike back.

unrelated pic

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/life-style/eats/mcdonald-launches-big-mac-fashion-lifestyle-collection-article-1.2163002?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool image

would make a pretty great album cover 'desu

ok mr mescudi

Being honest with you man that is not a great edit. No, not a great edit at all.

But I like it

ill help u friend

pretty good but i think it could use more radial blurr, or perhaps a completely unrelated 420 sounding quote?
"Dube, Polar bears are Totally unlike actually other Bears."

or a swastika

SQUARE
MOAR COLOR
MOAR SATURATION

ya needs more saturation if the colour's gonna survive your shit, cheap-ass, basement printing job.

swastica definitely

RAD SIMONS FW17

>mcdonalized
I think McDonalds could actualy come out with their own brand and it would be supper effay. It would be IRONICALLY effay, ofc, but effay noon the lasso.

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/life-style/eats/mcdonald-launches-big-mac-fashion-lifestyle-collection-article-1.2163002?client=safari

If you could gaze into the future. You might think life would be a breeze (life is a breeze) Seeing trouble from a distance (yeah)

I would pirate this album

this thread has gone horribly wrong

good thread

yeah except your dumbass ruined the fucking pictured

V A P O R W A V E

gg

lacoste has been popular with ghetto black people for a while now, along with polo RL and true religion

Kill yourself my man

There is an old Veeky Forums maxim that goes "never use a picture more interesting than the post".

who is this semen demon?

Damn my nigga DUSKONE getting up big these days.

This

The japanese characters mean

>SEMEN INJECT

joanna kuchta

MCM

Lacoste is already back.

I think Puma will be back. Lots of celeb sponsorships (Kylie Jenner, Rihana)

Fuck Lacoste and Puma.
They've been around enough too much, that's their problem.
Saturation, same with anything.
My hot tip? 80's Euro sportswear brands that are still going, but have been off the radar so much, they are already coming full circle -

Sergio Tacchini
Ellesse
Fila

I fucking laughed out loud, good work mate

Fila is definitely starting to figure it out again between starting to market vintage style stuff on hype sites and finding some collabs with the likes of Staple.

>her boyfriend looks like me
im not even mad

nice

Mixtape cover
Watch out for it guts it's heat
user gets no credit

new deerhoof album cover.png