Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I like experimenting with colors in my outfits. I was wondering, do you know of an online tool which can visualize color palettes on clothes? Like, you have a photo or an image or something and you select the colors for the shirt, the jeans, etc.?

Bamp?

Here, I can dump a few color palette related things.

You can play around with tools like polyvore to get what you want

Polyvore only works in a limited degree. I find myself very unsatisfied when trying to gauge experimentation.
OP, one way to go about it is to look at the different outfits you've compiled over the years and see where they fall in specific palettes.
Which ones draw your eye more? Which ones do you think, by tweaking, will adhere to your aesthetic?
I find that looking at pictures where the colors of the clothes are harmonious helps me in checking out where to experiment in my own clothing.

Look at the most consistent colors in your wardrobe and try to refine and experiment with them. What will make that color stand out the way you want it to be?
>inb4 memeographic, i like to look at this to see the consistency in my own palette

Thank you all people! But what I meant is a tool which let's you visualize the colors on actual clothes, to see how they fare. is there something like that?

I dont think there's truly one that'll work well. I tried finding apps that would help with color palette experimentation, but found them limited in just neutrals/ monochromes.
Playing dress-up games, as silly as it sounded, was better, but only a little bit.
I found taking the time to first examine my own wardrobe, as well as the palettes in different trends and aesthetics, really helped me experiment, since I could check out the ways different fabrics/textures worked with each other.

Sorry if that's not what you're looking for, maybe some other user knows better. Should I dump the last 2 pictures that are similar to this one?

You could use Photoshop and a tool like colorpalettedesigner

something about that picture makes me very happy i don't know what but please tell me there is a high res version or a full version?

Yes plz

Dump everything you got. I really loved the lunar color palette btw, I'll def look it up

Maybe you could try clothes in real life? It's not that hard and it's more accurate than photoshop or shit like that.

Alright, I will! I've posted almost everything (I've been the only supplier of photos so far).
Does anyone have the color palette pastebin that was going to be in the new sticky? I've unfortunately lost the link, but they were the one who posted .

That's basically what I've alluded to. The best way to gauge how something might look is to try on similar things yourself and play with the textures.

For anyone wondering, these images are mainly from timbdesign.com , trend council, de.fashionmag.com , and a few blogspots that have recently gone dead ;-;

And this is my last one.
Hope this all helped! Aside from going through the warosu archives, I think these photos have helped me gauge colors+textures work with styles.

Thank you very much! Let's hope someone will have that pastebin, I'm curious to see it.

Bumping for pastebin

Same

Who is that ?

Romina powers. She was like that in 1969, very beatiful woman. Italian celebrity