Cop or not

cop or not
ive been looking around for a nice white sneaker thats pretty effay. would be worn casually for school etc. what are you guys thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

reebok.com/us/club-c-85/AR0456.html
caliroots.com/adidas-originals-stan-smith-s80024/p/55154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't get those I saw a whole group of little nigger women children and 3 of 5 of them had those.

>other people wore them so I don't
What are you, a highschool girl?

OP they're nice looking shoes. Depending on where you are, they're may or may not be worn by normies. If not, get them. I live in a small college town and all the "fashionable" girls fell for the superstar meme but stans still seem pretty uncommon here.

literally everyone wears these, the only highschool girl move would be to buy something that everyone else has when there are plenty of more unique options

i just copped a pair from UO the other day

I heard the word sneakers

do it. i have a pair and i love them. a lot of peple wear adidas but you don't see too many stan smiths around. they're all around great shoes and i love the style

you can get all white nike cortez on the nike website for $29 shipped if you sign up for Nike+ and use the FALL25 code

I'm East Coast so I won't ever wear those.

cop or no?

ignore brand, i can easily remove it once coped. Y/N.?

It's an XS and usually I wear an XS but I have broad shoulders for a girl. Cop or not?

coca cola wtf

no
yes

brazilian shoe famlad, couldn't believe it myself, but its kinda nice looking tho.

Low ankle sneakers look like /trash/

lmao thats actually bretty neato
cop and ironically leave the coke logos on

cop if youre really poor, but remember how shitty and unoriginal youre style is because of it.

these are so overplayed where I live, almost seems like they are part of compulsory uniform of everyone under 25 in my city. I would recommend something else like Reebok workout plus's or New Balance CRT300DK or DJ

holy fuck those new balances are ugly lol

busenitz or bust

I should've copped the stans but i didn't wanna be meme'd out

Just copped these this afternoon. What do you guys think?

Compared to other stan smiths, these soles are of a different shade, also the material of the shoe itself is different. It's more of a matte leather compared to shiny leather

bought these like 3 months ago and wore them two orthree times, got a lot of complements by normies so I stopped wearing them

NIKE BLAZER LOW

I need a replacement, should I cop theses

loooking for meme gym shorts pls post

get stan smiths in all white (ie without the green tab). way less people have them so they're more unique. i wasn't sure about copping them because everyone else has them, but everyone else has them because they're so good. but if you want something slightly different, get them in all white.

no
yes
yes
not unless they are like $15
no
indifferent

are these Veeky Forums approved?

Fuck me you're pathetic

those look dope ccc

AF1s all the way famiglia

as a fellow br, those are disgusting af... People I see wearing this shit are also wearing baggy renner jeans and striped beagle polo shirts.

Don't do it.

What are these?

OP I have a pair of stans and have only seen like 4 or 5 people wearing them in the wild over the last year and I live in a moderately sized city in Ireland. Plenty of superstars though, pretty much 3 of every 4 girls have superstars.
Get stans. Real great shoe.

this is going to be the next superstars,its been a while since Adidas released a pair of shoes so good looking

Top, bottom or neither?

DNC

Everyones mom bought mene smiths for their back to school children, dont fuck with they mainstream now.

You can still get them, but it wont be anything "different" about them, and as far as beaters go vans is cheaper and looks better.

i have a pair...can't stand how large the tongue is. would not cop again

I seriously considered Stan Smith's for school as well, but was able to cop some Sambas in my size (13) off of eBay. I think Stan Smith's are a nice looking pair of kicks, the green just didn't jive well with me.

Who cares? All of them don't wear them and they're still an effay looking sneaker.

I just can't get into these - they look like what my Grandpa wears with his Khakis and Polo.

Where did you find all white? I dug around for some but couldn't find a pair (in my size, anyway).

Those are nice, as are Nike SB Dunks.

Ah, interesting to note. Thanks. Glad I got Sambas, then.

damn

where to cop?

Cop, but buy the long tongue instead. I have owned 3 pairs of sambas, they are good shoes but if you workout in them, they will smell like shit. Also the same problem happened in all my shoes; after two years or so, the insole will disintegrate as will the padding on the interior. The exterior will still be perfect; the shoe is that well built. But the inside, not so much.

Thanks for the advice, fampai!

Why the long tongue one? Does the short tongue version squeak or something?

>white shoes
>after labor day

cmon guys, i thought we all knew this

wtf? are you me?
I just bought the same this afternoon but in green though...

These look like real good quality

My old white AF1 lows finally gave out recentrly after years of ware and I loved them.

What do you guys think of pic related compared to the AF1 low?

If you think the AF1 is still a better choice should I go with the lows once again or try out mids?

Thanks guys

so fucking dope. im buying these.

The pic is from urban outfitters, but are these not the true ones?

reebok.com/us/club-c-85/AR0456.html

Different colourway you plen

you talking about the sole color? You'll need to switch the colors on the reebok site if you just see the blue ones.

I notice that the stitching is a bit different

No.
These
Are not pure white. W2c

>>white shoes
>>after labor day
But what if I live in a land of perpetual summer? Also, would these be decent Fall/Winter kicks?

AF1s all the way, these Reeboks age badly
go with the lows
i mean it's not like they cost a fortune, you can get them and the AF1s too, at least you'll have rotation and both will last longer

What sneaks should I get for winter senpaitachi? We got no snow here. I just want to keep my feet warm and comfortable!

desu i never liked stan smiths. just the way they're made gets me off, like, for me they're way too boring and "not Veeky Forums" at all. i've seen them in my school and i hated it

i'd say just buy af1s, imo they are so much better good looking and yeah
yes
no lol
nah
neither
waste of money in my most honest opinion
no
neither
god these are ugly as fuck
just go af1 mids
ugly
badddddd
theres really a lot of options
af1s
converse monochrome
and if you can afford higher try any rick owens or raf simons

sambas look ugly as fuck on images but they're sexy irl

w2c?

Looking for casual Veeky Forums beaters

whats the best way to get these fuckers dirty without wearing them? i put them on the bottom of my shoe tray so i keep tossing other shoes on top of them, everytime i get them muddy the mud just falls off, i feel like i need to dry out the leather so they can retain dirt better, should i just rub them with hand sanitzer?

Should I cop? I really like the white leather plus gumsole style of the killshots, but I'll never be able to cop those in south east asia.

Yay or nay?

not the gumsole ones
just cop the normal sole ones, they're great

Finnish NB

Both the pants and the bomber

>Sambas are ugly
>I'm just jealous
Kindly go fuck a flying donut.

I agree. Photos of Sambas would have scared me off into getting a pair of Nike AF1 Lows, but I saw a pair in an Adidas outlet and really liked them. It may just be that I live in the rural Midwest, but I haven't seen too many other people wearing them.

Which colour I really cant decide
i like both, they boht seem versatile im slightly worries about the bottoms of the lighter colour becoming discoloured but thats ll I've got to distinguish them
also I usually wear a 10.5 but there are no half sizes should i go the 11 or the 10?

your joking right.?

O L D S K O O L
L
D
S
K
O
O
L

I like the lighter bottoms better. I'm a sucker for contrast soles though so

yeah me to it fits living in a tropical place to ya feel and navy can be stretched to go with black in a jiffy

Imagine how good that'd been if you managed to quote a post

>reebok.com/us/club-c-85/AR0456.html
sold out in europe

obviously i don't want the canvas what every 12 year old has, so leather with zips or suede?

neither of these have that black line around sole, that's a plus too

it's either this or a flecktarn parka

these are dank i like what they did with the laces

i would say cop if you have the clams to throw at em

what's so dank about them? they're just Finnish Puma Trinomic, shameless theft

nope, but at least you wouldn't get any compliments from normies, maybe a few "nice fake Cons you faget"

idk why fa likes these, just because it's some jap shit, they still look like ass

cop parchment Cons II and be done with it

I'd go with the sweater, but just in case you go for the parka make damn sure the fit matches your size. There are a lot of size options for surplus fleck so measure twice before you buy.
I like my parka but it's just a little to 'loud'

Can someone post decent fits with stans in them? I have yet to find an example.

Bought these the other day.

they're cheap enough that i might get both

what size parka should i get if i wear a us medium? also who sells the darker version?

literally google "stan smith inspo"

autism

copped at ross for 30

hey my man how are you
nah i'm not jealous about these sneakers i just don't like em too much to say they look good u kno
no need to go full rageous on this my brother, if u like em good for you
peace out

looks great, dont forget to find a sturdy rafter with which to hang yourself on after you take out those shoelaces.

Y/N? inb4 "ew that swoosh"

Literally the opposite where I'm from

Everyone and their dog has stans here. I must be the only guy with shelltoes.

DNC

caliroots.com/adidas-originals-stan-smith-s80024/p/55154

ew that swoosh

These are my current ones

Had jay 1s before and the jay 1s were much comfier. Maybe these will break in more in the soles. But the jay 1s had the comfiest soles of any shoes I have ever owned once broken in. They mold to your foot and have the air sole in the heel.