/balding general/

How bad is it, and what are the things I can do to mitigate it since I'm starting uni again soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqm_Iq8rFeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its over just shave it all off senpai

pls no :/ I'm only 20

Only way to guess at degree of balding is to look at your family members, father, Maternal/Paternal Grandfathers.
It might not get worse than that, it might take your whole head of hair.
My advice is enjoy your hair, dont let the balding hold you back or make you feel bad. Honestly people dont care.
So long as you make the hair you do have look good, then its fine.
No one wants to hang out with a sadsack who complains about his balding or never goes out because "people might see my bald spot".
Just go with the flow, its all you baby.

For some moral boosting watch this video of Patrick Stewart being interviewed about going completely bald at the age on 19.
youtube.com/watch?v=bqm_Iq8rFeg

You could clear this up with finasteride and minoxidil. The medications work best on thinning areas rather than hairline recession. Be warned though, there's a small chance it will make your balding worse.

That interview is awesome, Patrick Stewart is the man. Thanks so much though you're totally right I'm feeling a little better about the thinning hairline. Things could be worse.

You're welcome. Like I said it aint no thing, just got to make it work for you.
Pic related is actor Jude Law, has been voted sexiest man alive.

Get on Finasteride man

Me before Finasteride

Me after 8 months.

I would say that I still shed a fair bit but my hair just seems to look better and better after each haircut. I have recently added minoxidil and dermaroller to thicken up my temple points

Hair when styled, rocking a James Blake style combover to hide that NW 1 hairline

Had any side effects?
Wonder what it could do for my hair.

No sides

Congratulations. Might have to bust open the ol' piggybank and give it a go after some reading.

If you are in the US Finasteride is cheap AF. Get a script for 5 mg tabs and cut them into 4ths (1.25 mg daily). 5 mg Finasteride is on a lot of retail pharmacies "cheap generics" list. So my 30 5 mg tabs costs me like $8 for 3 months worth.

UK, so it will be expensive no matter what. :P
Thanks for the advice, I'll write it down.

I feel your pain user, mine just started at 20 and got aggressive. Going to start finasteride and as long as I get no sides I'll be on it for 10 years.

Howd you get a prescription? Yearly doctor visit? Or is a call good enough or what. I don't really ever go to the doctor

I went to a dermatologist. Guy really doesn't know jack shit about hair loss, but he writes my script and that's all that matters.

Listen to this guy.

Why not try minoxidil ? I used it to grow a beard from nothing

1 . Dress like someone in the mob as a lot of mobsters are balding
2. Dress like you are living in ancient Rome
3. Dress like a monk
4. JUST FUCKING SHAVE IT ALL OFF