Shoegore Thread

post the ugliest shoes u can find

Where 2 cop

I can't stop looking at this. It's so bad. It's like when someone breaks their leg and the bone sticks out or you can see the grotesque angle of the bone break. It hurts to see, but there's no averting your eyes.

If you wear these, fuck you

If I were in nursing I'd wear these with socks.

If you don't find the concept of these to be the sickest shit then get the fuck out of my face.

any jordan

I honestly didn't believe OP was a real shoe but what the fuck man

neo Veeky Forums everybody

reminds me of these

What's this supposed to be? Life support systems for your foot? This crap looks like freaking half-life 2

these shoes look like futuristic cup holders lmao

The edgy response. 1/10 b8 m8

Kek these look like a couple of dodge caravans

roshes make me want to puke

I'm going to buy some rn LMAO.

God, all black is manageable, but if there is any white on these shoes at all it kills me.

Like wearing a pimp cup on your feet!

I don't think I'd ever own these but I'd love to try them on

Nike shill
Admit it all of ur nike shoes are bad that swoosh makes your shitty sneakers look bad

>mallninja gets triggered

this is the least shitty looking shoes i've ever seen with this kind of sole

The Crocs store smell. Fuck. It's like opening the gateway to pungent plastic hell full of terrible people. It fucking murders your overall perspective of the planet.

these look better on foot but I mean god damn

it blows my mind anyone can unironically see these on a shelf and want to try them on

Ugly - not, absolutely unpractical - yes.

Skechers. All of them. I'm surprised they are still in business, many of their shoes look like ali fakes.

They are in business because they copy classic designs from other manufacturers, add a comfy sole, then sell it for half price until they get sued.

Supposed to look like an audi IIRC

you have shit taste m8

unless you want some grade A bbq

yes, because the 3 rubber stripes on the side of the UBs are much better baka

Adidas has one good thing and that's their Originals, everything after that is literal garbage

just were those like the other raf sketchers? they probably look way better in a fit

I'm a nurse. I wear crocs with socks at work. With the nice white pjs outfit. The "hot nurse" thing is mostly bs

fucking elf shoes man. It hurts seeing people hype these. All I can hope for is that they look better on the foot.

Also does no one else get a cheap styrofoam feeling from the texture on the midsoles of these? I know it's not but it looks like it will just crumble off if it gets scraped. One of the most confusing choices by Adidas recently.

nice meme

This.

Huaraches are the ugliest fuccboy shoes on earth.

>FUCK NIKE! I WEAR ADIDAS, ADIDAS!

I've spent at least forty-five non-consecutive days in hospital this year. It's comfort over fashion when you're on a twelve hour shift. As someone with an irascible family member that's in all the time I appreciate what nurses put up with.

These things look like black bananas IRL, i've seen you fags walking around in these bananas.

I dont even know what was i thinking buying this monstrosity

these are daddy af

ugly yet sicc

Looks like a goddamn pt cruiser

The only thing about these I hate is the sole looks like styrofoam

only frank can pull them off

That last one is Y-3 you fucking retard

yes and part of the adidas collaboration
get it together man

what are these

They see them in someones foot and then buy them

don't know if you've ever touched the midsole but the boost is actually really thick and not very light

the only durability issues I've had with mine is that the sole scraped off quite fast, but they've supposedly fixed this with the new continental rubber soles (I have the O.G. ones with the pre-continental sole)

Seinfeldcore

The worst, pic taken from fb group.

>scrolling through this thread
>keking at all the buttmad hypebeasts who love "muh sneakers"
>see these koalaty pieces of leather
>TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

350s are tragic, its a really nice shoe but the connection to the worst people alive kills them. If only whoever actually designed 350s just released them under adidas before kanye came. I hate hypebeast culture.

350s are objectively worse than Ultraboosts

Still waiting on that triple black

>wearing them with normie outfit
go scumwave/roadman

I'm more mad at the designer, than I am at the owner
What the fuck ARE those

They're comfy af. I love having small feet so my shoes don't look ridiculous.

Wat ar thoss; xddd

r u evn tryin

That's amazing

nice

>le pop-culture and memes on my 4chins
>my autism won't allow me to ignore it, better reply to it with muh sekrit klub memes
lmfao

GOING TO OUTBACK DONT TOUCH

w2c

Wat ar thoss; xddd

>Wat ar thoss; xddd

die quinton

nmds are so disgusting

lmao rick owens memeboy kys

they just look like a worse looking roshe to me

Every Rick Owen's shoe.

Some dude came to work(desk job) wearing these bad boys. He looked as if he could slam dunk my ass at any given moment.
Your eyes would hurt just looking at them.

When you want to look like a middle school fgt

yo i'll take em off your hands

what size??

>been buying those for ~5years as beaters so my designer memes dont get fucked up
>normies start buying them
>bouta turn into memes

basic ass shoe but i feel uncomfy wearing the same shoes half the people in my city do lol

This

thems the boots of +3 STR

Looks like the delorean lol

And now everyone here wears this bullshit, what happened to this board?

fact