Hair General

Last one is almost at bump limit. Let's get it going.

Dry shampoo or regular?
Been wondering about this for a while

I've been using regular my whole life. Is there some kind of advantage?

What should I do with it effa

I kinda think it looks good as is.

Getting a cut tomorrow or the next day, what should I do with this? I was thinking of buzzing the sides and leaving the top and front long, but that might be too much for my already long/crescent moon-like face. I'm also pretty ugly so I guess I might as well go for unique/interesting instead of good-looking if anyone has any suggestions.

Please save me efé

Literally cant do anything with hair that short apart from making it shorter

Retard

stop watching cp

wat do

Besides washing my hair and shaving obviously

>Taking out your insecurities and disappointments out on the internet

Gets me every time

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. I want something like this but I'm afraid of the barber making the top block too barrow if that makes sense. Any suggestions or am I just dumb?

I'm bored of this style, would a buzzcut look alright if I were to want to start fresh?

Fuck, wrong pic

Chill out

buzz it

its looking very weird the way it is

Do you have a David Tennant type cut going on there? Looks good, at least from that pic.

Lol that's Leffen, and it's very far from what David Tennant looks like.

I need to know what hair products he uses, that shine can't possibly be boiled down to just being asian... r-right?

How can I make my curly hair not look like shit in a humid environment like nyc?

Dude I hope not. I'm having trouble figuring out what to even ask the barber for.

does it dry out?

Sometimes, if I use a leave in conditioner it takes forever to dry and still frizzes. Do diffusers actually work?

What cheapfag products could I use to get my hair in this style?

your favorite drink

stop posting leffen he's a fucking fag

Guinness?

Yeah but he's got nice hair.

semen

Im getting this mop cut today.

Do no poo, and only use conditioner. Depending on what kind of hair you have, use any medium to heavy strength hair wax.

semen

What kind of haircut would fit my face shape the best? I buzzed it before because I had to do some pretty intensive labor throughout the summer and long hair gets in the way. It did look alright, but I don't like short hair. I know that I should hide my forehead because it is pretty big. Sorry for the low quality picture.

Also, how do you deal with very stiff hair?
I think it looks good as it is.
Seconding . Then grow it out evenly.
It looks very weird because it looks like a helmet, so best of luck.

what the fuck you are beautiful

My hair always gets that frizzy windswept look from driving around in my 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums with the top down. Is there a haircut that could hold up to that and still be well styled?

Thanks user.

Can someone help me resolve an idea I had? How would a side cut look if it were trim to a guy's parted hairline? Like half of a butt cut? It sounds like a disaster but I can't find a photo.

I have a large forehead/ears but I want a shorter haircut. Any recommendations?

you have an ok forehead lad, wtf.

Your forehead isn't big at all. Where'd you get that idea?

>large forehead
Nah, just a fucked up hairline

Well damn, and hair recommendations? My shits all fucked up i look like i take kids from playgrounds.

lose some weight so you can pull a heroin jesus

6'2 157lbs dawg if i lose weight i die.

Can't go too wrong with some sort of comb-over with a bit of fade - for the love of god, don't let the barber give you the square hairline, that black people usually get.
Also either shaping your beard up and/or taking a couple millimeters off, would probably help on the "to catch a predator" look

holy shit im dead

thanks man ill walk into first choice and ask for the old come over fade.

gain muscle

>be me
>still has hair if a 15 year old scene girl
>pic related, almost identical
>problem is I'm 18 and a guy
With college starting I figured I should probably get an adult hairstyle and not the meme I have now. I'm 6'1/220 lbs and wear dark, simplistic clothes. Any ideas?

A month into 3k calories each day with 5x5 icf summer 2018 cocaine and slam pigs

Forgot pic

I've had the middle pic as my haircut (if you can even call it that) from when I was a kid until college, and only tried straightening it once last year, and then cutting it shorter once last week.

Neither of them look good at all, so I was wondering if anyone here knew of a way that I could get my natural medium length hair to look good, so as to try and draw attention away from my terrible facial aesthetics.

Most other guys I see with wavy hair seem to have it all under control, presumably with some kind of product, but I really have no idea where I would begin when trying one of those out. As of right now I just shampoo and condition it daily, and it ends up looking either way too dry, or greasy and disgusting.

Any suggestions?

Dry shampoo doesnt really clean all the shit out of your hair, only makes it look less greasy. Most people use it as a short term thing. Perhaps thats what youre going for though. Whatever floats your boat, might be worth a try

weasleycore

but ur cute, tho

Just chop some off and go full greaseball. Its easy to maintain and you can still have it long

No more straightening would be a good call. It sounds like you're washing your hair way too frequently. That'll beat the body right out of your hair, and one of the biggest advantages of waves is the added body. When you wash your scalp aggressively, it will try to compensate by becoming greasier. From now on I think you should only wash your hair if it becomes excessively greasy. Leave it alone if it's dry.

Would it be okay if I just rinsed my hair in cold water in the shower every other day, or should I just leave it alone?

Grow it out you have potential
Forehead reduction surgery.
Lacks volume. Wash it every two or three days and let it air dry.
Print it out for him. Barbers, no matter how good they are, aint mindreaders
BUZZCUT IT RIGHT NOW
American crew. Buy Shea Moisture Pomade if you lack the cruls, ot helps a lot. It is hard to master though
Keep the lenght ask for a trim and added texture. Let the sides grow a little more.

You are so handsome you can do whatever you want. I woudl recommend you grow it out, specially if you have trouble with "stiff hair"

You also have to look out for certain things in conditioner, such as silicones. Don't just use any conditioner if you're doing no poo.

Is there a pastebin for haircare like the one for skincare?
>"stiff hair"
I'm not sure how to describe it. It feels like straw.

U are really cute

Do i shave sides and go full pineapple?

Yeah, you can do that, water temp doesn't matter.

I would say it means your hair is really coarse. Mine is the same way, the strands are almost as big as my beard hair strands.

Had this hair style for ages

Going uni next week n want a new style

Should I just fuck it n buzz it all off?

Oh yes, that's the right word. What's your routine?

lol at your blatant ass cheek biting

Mine is pretty no muss. I have coarse individual strands, but my density is really sparse. It looks horrible grown out, so I keep it short. It doesn't take any maintainance other than occasional citrus shampoo when it gets greasy. This is what I have now, it's pretty short, and I can get away with a slightly messy side part.

cheekbiting is for faggots

Just did today, still pretty raw gonna argan oil the shit outta it so it isn't destroyed

wtf is full pineapple

>what does a pineapple look like

nice jaw and chin

>tfw slight miniturisation of hairline on the right temple.
I'm 22. My Dad has a dracula hairline at 48 (his right temple is further back too), I'd be happy to bald at the same rate as him, but it makes me feel sick sometimes.

Your hair is perfect for your ears. The Jesus look really suits your face.

show me pic of hair faggot

My maternal grandfather is also bald, but he kept most of his hair until his 50's when he shaved it off nd there is still noticable stubble on the top of his head, but he has a large rear bald spot (he's 72). I'll be happy as long as I keep my hair through my 30's.

try tossing it to the other direction and take pics, it lacks balance

I think you'll be fine. Enjoy your youth.

Veeky Forums as fuck.

I'm the last of my friends to have long hair, and I really don't like how it looks right now. I think it just looks sloppy and I never know what to do with my bangs.
What should I do? I cut my hair short once and I didn't like how it looked, but I'd kept my bangs.
Picture looks especially shitty, it's not usually that bad.

Cut the front and the sides. Leave the back

I was actually thinking of this

If you're growing your hair out, just wait. Otherwise get a short back and sides.

what do? also how do i ask for sides that don't turn into shit after like a week?

You look like me two years ago. We have ugly faces so it's hard to do stuff. Cut the sides short and cut the top medium and sweep it over to the side.

why dont u get ur hair done exactly like pic 2? something like this for men