So you guys are all ugly and unfashionable...

So you guys are all ugly and unfashionable. I came here to learn how to dress like a man not some degenerate coke head which is all I see on this board. The things you people wear is embarrassing to the general populace. I reckon it's because this board is occupied by teenagers without any real money so I can't be too hard on you but I really do wonder what you think people think of your "fits" in the real world, I can assure you it isn't positive feedback you would be getting

The pic you chose to complain about it isn't even good enough. Moccasins? White pants? A dark suit during the day? Where is that guy going? Besides, his hair is shit too, sides too long and his hairline is not good enough to style back.

He's going to work during the summer?

Get the fuck out of your basement. This is exactly what OP is talking about.

nobody wears this shit in the "real world"

>wearing a tie
>ever
What are you, a wageslave ?

What the fuck are you on about, hair is fine. Who are you trying to be?

>Besides, his hair is shit too, sides too long

>work
>with white pants
>and no socks
>and fucking boat mocs
>and a fucking wool tie
And yet you think you have the right complain about someone.

>white pants
Well, you got me. Can't believe he would wear WHITE pants after LABOR DAY!!!
>wool tie
It's a knit tie you dense blowhard, not wool.

This is a fairly basic-bitch summer look for a lot of professionals.

>you guys are all ugly and unfashionable
post a fit

>which is all I see on this board
>The things you people wear is embarrassing to the general populace
Everything avant-garde is. Most people here don't care about plebs. Some are actually seeking to differ from them in every way possible.

>what you think people think of your "fits" in the real world
If you're an artist of any kind, 80% of people won't care or will think you're cool. If you're a lawyer and go work in Rick Owens you'll look retarded, but the same goes for the pic you posted.

5/10 for making me reply.

That blazer and the tie are too formal to wear with those pants. Besides, moccasins are not acceptable for office wear (actually they are just never acceptable). By the way, blue and white screams SAILOR (that might have been the aesthetic, considering the rope right there)
The hair is okayish, but it's not perfect. The sides should always have less volume than the top, and this guy has almost the same. Shiny gelled back looks kind of lame as well in my opinion.

Sorry, I didnt notice that was a knitted tie! This is one disaster after another.

>Can't believe he would wear WHITE pants after LABOR DAY!!!
It looks gay and ugly.

>It's a knit tie you dense blowhard, not wool.
>implying it really matters
Both look retarded

>This is a fairly basic-bitch summer look for a lot of professionals
Citation needed. I've worked as a layer for the past 3 years and I've never seen anyone dressed like that anywhere.

>I've worked as a layer
KEK

If you're over 30 you should dress like this

Literally every male in Italy dressed like this two summers ago.

i agree with you op but honestly the guy in your pic would be pretty much out of place as often as Veeky Forums core fits. I honestly can't think of a place where that fit wouldn't look retarded.

I like it, but maybe more with a mint tie and some sort of brown shoes that are not mocs.

how about for some Sweaty guy in a Tropical Place?

What would be a good Veeky Forums dresses?

>*tips esquire subscription*

>"slim fit" suits

>I came here to learn how to dress like a man not some degenerate coke head

And you guys actually answered this ?

>talks shit about Veeky Forums
>posts a catalogue pic from Zara circa 2011
This nigga, but yeah Veeky Forums is a highschool woth only the autistic kids

Are you a base layer or somewhere in the middle?

t. a 15yr with an undercut

i have the same hairstyle and get lots of compliments why u hating

Horrible fucking pants and the boat shoes don't really look good either. He should have gone with longer pants and a pair of chukkas or maybe some double monks.

I wear boat shoes with everything, they're comfy.

The sad thing is, I agree, but this still smells of bait, trolling, or irony.
Literally 80% + of opinions are from either ultra-conformist insecure sad cunts or are only interested in some elitist, expensive, cutting edge, meme, bullshit, or ironically wearing shit.

Another 10% or so hate everything, no matter what, or just troll with obvious shitty clothes because they are even more insecure they don't even want to help other people look good.

Maybe 10-20% on a good day, will you get honest feedback that may be brutal but is honest.

I just dip in about once a month to see what memes are shit, and what actual trends look good.

If anybody look can be defined, ya dun goofed.
If you are wearing OP's outfit on a hired boat in an Italian lake, or Venice, etc - congratulations.

What grates me is that 90% + of those wearing the above look have neither the access, the funds, or the lifestyle, to be doing that.

I'd wear this if I lived in a coastal city, but beyond that, no thanks.

this board is full of faggots like you who came here because they are too retarded to figure out how to wear clothing that fits. there are two types of posters, idiots who cant figure out basic color and fit so they copy everything they see hoping one day their lack of personality and social status will be trumped by their tryhard attempt to be "normal," and people who have a personal style who enjoy discussing fashion and the details that come along with it. ideally the population would be made up of the latter but yall idiots cant seem to critically think about anything.

you are in the wrong place you beta piece of trash