Are these the most Veeky Forums sneakers? Do they fit every outfit?

Are these the most Veeky Forums sneakers? Do they fit every outfit?

silhouette is way too skinny

t. assmad puddlefoot

don't you have some shoelaces to be loosening

until you hit a certain age

This is true for every sneaker.

on second thought, chucks were made for the NBA and those dudes old af,

i take it back, yep, they fit every outfit

>these

"I'm poor but I can afford this so therefore it must be the most Veeky Forums thing in existence" general?

Projection + strawmen

current meme shoes,2016 stan smiths etc..

I wouldnt say they go with EVERY fit but they are definitely my go-to beaters or just shoe to throw on

>outright hating All-Stars for any reason whatsoever
Its like hating t-shirts because everyone owns one. All-Stars are staple tennies.

This. These shoes can also do a nice job of hiding if your pants are little bit too short...

But god forbid you step in a puddle, these things are a sponge that will bleach out for no good reason & just don't stay clean either.

I bought the hi-top optic all-white in leather,
So it wipes clean.
Navy stays the cleanest of the canvas ones IMHO.
Resisted it for decades, thinking it's a fad, a meme, it will die out.
But somehow they look better than I imagined once I tried them.
Get compliments everywhere.

One time was actually kinda embarrassing,
I was sitting there in a bar with a couple - a girl and a guy, and another girl, and the guy's GF starts complimenting my Chucks.
The guy says he has a pair like those.
She immediately said - 'yeah, but yours look like my grandad's bowling shoes, they're going fucking grey..' I kinda felt bad for him, he didn't reply, he just took a cucking and got rekt.

fuck no

>not shaming her for liking shiny new things instead of something that is full of character
Should've put her in her place

Fucking hurt though

I love Hi-tops. They can go with anything, and looks fucking fantastic with a wide legs and high cuffs.

That being said, it's a shit shoe and isn't good on your feet. Looks great though.

Rather have the Soviet knockoff.

They are the best casual shoes for sure

Unless you have big feet because the toe cap makes them look like clown shoes

can't go wrong with the shoes which are literally named "Two Balls"

You can't, because plebs don't understand cryllic.

You're more likely to be accused of being a communist by an oldfag than you are mocked for the brand name.

Black monochrome helps a bit, but yeah the white toe becomes really noticible once you start hitting horsedick sizes. I only use mine for working out now.

false

70s chucks are worth the extra $30, much better materials and a thicker sole. anyone know if the 70s models are actual reproductions or just a marketing thing?

You seem like the kind of guy who would buy a 2003 Chevrolet tracker with the chrome front and hardtop extended body "because it's basically the same" as the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.

It's the other way around; I think they're better proportioned for small feet.

Large feet make them look comically long.

Thats what he was implying. As size scales up they become gunboats.

What shoe size is considered big?

I can tell you my 12s are xboct huge and im 6'1
So only manlets or people with girls feet should wear them probably. I think the monochrome help make them not seem so huge. Even then they can work with something tight to your ankle. They are a really slim silhouette so not very good for comfyfits

this

Oh, I misread it.

I have large feet so I don't give a fuck
Feet manlets can fuck off

what are these called?????

Vans

vans old skools

no and no

but please continue to wear them and live in delusion

>xboct huge
gud meme
these are fkin sex m8 which ones are they?
>"he took a cucking and got rekt"
ye and then he went home and punished that roastie with his penis while you "wiped your chucks clean"

Fucking dislike those shoes, Chuck IIs on the other hand are great

I actually don't own them

Going with every fit isn't effay. But yeah they pretty much can go with whatever.

Hmm very insightful, thanks

All white or all black hi top chuck 2s? Or both? Or one low top?

pls advise me Veeky Forums im awful at this. i usually wear black jeans and a colored t or henley. should i buy all black 2s or regular