R8 my fit Veeky Forums (first time poster on Veeky Forums)

not bad, the shirt is gay tho

thanks, replacement for the tee? Should i be going for something more simple like a solid color tee like black or some other tee with a cooler graphic?

Get a fucking haircut

my hairs effay mate

Lesbiancore on steroids.

I like your pants, and your shoes too. I would tie the lace of the pants through. I don't like the t-shirt and the over-shirt. Try taking the picture with the shirt draping better over the t-shirt. I think the fit of those 2 is just terrible. Besides, I think there is a color issue too. I would get darker shoes for instance. The camouflage cap is a big no too.

Finally, I don't get your aesthetic. It is like... lesbian metal grunge southerner. It's just too many things at the same time.

Btw, why do you censor your phone :D?

DudeHaveYouHeardOfIronReaganThey'reSoBR000000000TALLLL.jpg

Thanks for the detailed response. You keep saying Lesbian, not sure if your joking or if you think im a female lmao

Could you show me an example of a southerner aesthetic, im not really sure what that is.

And for the phone its a joke because its obvious its an iphone but i censored the apple logo.

>You keep saying Lesbian
for whatever reason, lesbians like wearing flannels so much it turned into the meme

I know you are a boy. But... My ex-gf literally dressed like you!

The plaid flannel shirt is such a lesbian item to own. I said southener because of the camo cap, which for me evokes a middle age man hunting deer.

You already mentioned something I was about to write as well. If you are wearing a patterned shirt, then the undershirt should be more simple. Likewise, with that t-shirt you have, I would wear a simpler overshirt.

can i see it from the back?

One from the back please

haven't seen anyone this meme'd out in a while lmao

it really does look like your going for that typical basic "fvshion killv" faggot look with the bred flannel the metal tee and the ripped jeans get your own style bro

Only good thing is the flannel

ive only been in the game for a little bit, definitely working on developing my own style, thanks for your comment

you want to ,look good?

>designer camp hat with a tasteful pattern
>iron maiden tshirt which is very much "IN" right now
>fantastic flannel choice, doubling as a throwback piece
>distressed pants looking like Julius
>monotone roshes to colorblock the pants AND provide essential comfort

9/10 OP. Better than half the garbage I see posted on here

R8 me

need to see it from the back

From the back

Fat Abdul in Sweden/10