It's that !!Schools Back!! time of year

it's that !!Schools Back!! time of year.

what are some good Veeky Forums backpacks

not this.

I got one for walking around the bush, which it's great for, but it's way too bulky and autistic to be wearing around town.

quality bag though

I'd use a clear one if I was underage

either that or steal some valor with an effay camo pattern

Duffel bag!

I've been walking around school with the ilbe assault pack... it's a little too much. Can anybody rec a more normie backpack?
I like tan and black.

Goruck gr1
For everything

Nothing wrong with that, I have the same one. God tier backpack desu.

No doubt it's a great backpack. It's just I don't want to look like a stolen valor faggot or some type of school shooter all the time.
I'm trying to apply more grayman to my life. Getting a subcompact glock for CCW. My cz p01 prints way too much in hot weather clothing

Reminder that if you wear a pack with molle, everyone will think you're an airsoft larper on the weekends

Are Dakine backpacks Veeky Forums approved?

bump

This really needs to be updated

lol

Anyone know a backpack that would fit with a preppy style?

Preppy?
Like you prep bulls?
Jesus I knew you guys were faggots but damn
letting a black bull fuck your gf/wife

Gonna buy a NF Borealis, what do you think guys?

Everlane

I have that backpack

I use it for /out/ shit though

i have a kanken in that weird birch green colour that's mustard in an outdoors natural light and bogey fucking green when inside and in a warm light.

comfy and spacious though. it's already pretty filthy though, and sticks out roughly a mile from my back so i end up nearly killing everybody with it

I have that backpack, but also use it for /out/ stuff and basic travel (Osprey Farpoint 55 for longer trips). This is what I use for school and around town. I picked it up for $80 used, but I think it can be had from Timbuk2 for >$150.

cant tell if this threads under the carpet or not but any id on this bag i just broke my old one and i need a new one fast

autism

The only good backpack. Got it this year and I love it. A little hard to find but very attractive

Some rather bland inspo

Why are there so many autists walking around with battle packs. you look like a school shooter stop.

picked this up a few years ago

that is the comfiest looking sweater i've ever seen

the slit patch is off center reeeeeeeee

w2c sweater

because it's cool you fragile cuck

Yeah it's cool if you've never seen a vagina in your life.

"My dad is in the military" and "I am sad all time" are not attractive looks. Get your shit straight

good one

not everyone thinks like you

you sound like a total cuck who is just triggered by the sight of camo

there are lots of great camo patterns

Camo is great if your a big lipped nigger. If your white, camo restricts you to being white trash or punk.

that is complete bullshit and you know it. also I'm pretty sure you genuinely don't know the difference between your and you're which is telling.

So when did you get off deployment?

I am not nor have I ever been in the military. what is that even supposed to mean?

Because of the camo. It was relevant and hilarious.

I don't love unicam bags but some kinds of camo can be pulled off without looking like a doomsday prepper or swagfag

cop or not?

NOT

Camo has been played out for quite some time, please listen to the non-autists in the thread

picked this up because i like backwards letters

Is it just a general rule that backpacks HAVE to look like shit?

Nobody in this thread posted a nice looking one yet, what a meme

almost positive thats on of those cheap American Apparel bags. Looks exactly like mine just diff colorway. Check ur local AA.

There was only one person in the thread other than you who was anti-camo and they were a major autist.

not even that guy
but camo is shit mate, give it a rest

op here, this is the pack ive been looking at and almost ordered. How do you find it?

also, can you post pics

the only thing that's shit is your taste

nah, camo can look ok on some fits but it's gonna look retarded and manchild-ish more often than not