Is kanyes new video Veeky Forums?

black people are tigers

white people are the pathetic sheep underneath them

>kanye
>Veeky Forums
he's a literal meme and no

I'm not up to date on my nigger shit, but I'm sure it's "dope" in the "hood" straight up slash to the eff ayy slash muhfugguh.

WE

no retard the baby is swaddled in lambswool, it's a biblical reference

The fuck you doin shump

>Acting this out of touch with any culture
How is autism treating you user?

>caring about black culture

reddit

not everyone is american you sperg

>Not caring about any other culture

>

Literally nobody outside of Spicmerica listens to Kanye or cares about this shit

His idiot fans (white suburban teens) are the biggest sheep, so he's right.

hahahah he disrespects his whole fan base and they'll still find a way to lick his nut sack

im starting to feel bad for white people

He'd also rip off black teens if they weren't all piss poor

this

white people need to be genocided. i wont have any sympathy when these weak backed cuckolds get their shit pushed in by the minorities they spent the last 2000 years oppressing.

the song and video were objectively bad

>tfw they killed a Niglet here last month
God bless Europe

>black people are tigers
>white people are the pathetic sheep underneath them
Wow, dats deep "yo".

>Yeah, dats rite, I's da COLLEGE DROPOUT, dat means I's one of da few niggers to get my GED, so I's one of dem black-man/not-a-nigger niggers, "yo". Yet I still manage to rap about bitches, hoes, rims, gats, gangs, and killing whitey.
- Kanye West

>black-man/not-a-nigger niggers
I'm black but this is actually funny lol

most of his comics are shit but this one's good

the ironic thing is all the popular degeneracy is making me hate the white people who buy into it more than anyone

No offense. I don't really hate black people, I just have a fucked up sense of humor.

If you could only read the text in the image... makes it 10x better

>white people are the pathetic sheep underneath them
the lyrics of wolves literally spell you out most of the imagery
this has fuck all to do with fashion
you just want to rile /pol/ shit up
fuck off

>there's no non-white-american culture other than black culture

>out of touch with culture
It's fine to be out of touch with shit, irrelevant niggertry

>being angry over shit you admit you are out of touch
what kinda retarded backwards fucking come back was this supposed to be
did this sound great in your head or what

>irrelevant
>always on the media and always present in day to day life
Keep sperging loser kek

>black ''''''''''''''''''culture''''''''''''''''''''''''

>she's not my gf
>tfw

>Egypt
>niggers

I wish this meme would stop already.

Is this the actual level of argument that /pol/acks and racists spread?
Because I have never seen anything better than this, and this is pretty terrible.

'fuck de white man'
'killing whitey'
What artists express themselves this way,
I am unfamiliar with those lyrics despite listening to non-stop gangsta rap music all day erry day.

I'm also white, and It's had no effect on me at all, I just chill wit some niggas and smoke weed, you feel me? you fucking cracka ass mothafucka, imma kill you.

>Kanye
>still being relevant past 2014

L O L
O
L

WE

North Africa is Caucasian/white.

Those pyramids were made by nubians and not egypt you inbred retards.

Holy shit, /pol/acks don't even consider Mediterraneans and Slavs white but as soon as it suits them even North Africans become whites, lmao. North Africans are NOT white. And through out history different people occupied those lands.

Not from /pol/, consider to google Caucasian.

They were the labor, the Egyptians were the engineers bell-end.

They were build by and in the Kushite Kingdom. Not Egypt. And nobody has a patent on basic structures like pyramids. Fucking retards I swear..

Enjoy building that useless thing in slavery for your Pharaoh while my white ass bangs his qt blonde wife in a cozy hut.

this is just delusion

yeezy sneakers are ugly as fuck and they are extremely popular because kanye's name is attached to them

LOL, I literally just realized that Kanye would have been more successful and relevant if he didn’t try so hard.
We're reaching 'peak Kanye' - because I actually like most of his music - and I got sick of hearing about his bullshit years ago.
If he released, like, one album every five years people would be calling him a genius or something about now...

You mean niggers banging qt blonde wives in a cozy hut, right? Welcome to 2016, cuck.

I doubt blacks give a shit about white culture

Nubia/Kingdom of Kush were located in modern days Egypt/Sudan so please stop being so anal about people referring to it as Egypt. It's not like it's a totally different part of the world.

You said they are white. And you pretending that's synonymous with caucasian is wrong either. :)

If were talking about the Pyramids of Giza, then you're wrong.

>Fucking retards I swear
ugh, shitlords

Whiteness is a weird concept that means different things to different people dude

>located in modern days Egypt/Sudan
So? Are you stupid? Are ethnicities somehow unable to travel and occupy new lands? Does everyone stay at the same place for ever?
Those Nubians weren't in Egypt or Egyptians or ethnically the same as Egyptians and your American tier carelessness doesn't change that.

It's used that way in the US.

What's white and what isn't is objective and not an opinion. The only people who are trying to blur the lines are /pol/acks and other uneducated people.

>If were talking about the Pyramids of Giza
We never were.

Usually most stay. Are you really this dumb? It's not some empty space that's owned and inhibited solely by Arabs today and someone else the next. A culture may change also.

Whites in the United States don't even have a coherent ethnic background because they are mixed with pretty much every existing ethnicity in Europe and some will even find blacks and asians in their family tree. Americans know jack about this topic.

>niggers used to be slaves
Woah, are you for real!?

>Usually most stay.
You really have no clue what you are talking about, nor any knowledge about history if you believe that

>Americans
>Niggers think they ever achieved something
Lmao, everything you use today was made by Europeans.

That's not even an argument. Try again.

Mudsharks are the bottom of the barrel my friend.

>'fuck de white man'
>'killing whitey'
>What artists express themselves this way,
Kanye West.

Sounds cool.
Which tracks specifically?

Yeah, I can tell that blacks are really at the forefront of living standards, science, and technology around the world. If it wasn't for blacks, how would the whites have survived?

>"2+2=5"
>"You really have no clue what you are talking about"
>"That's not even an argument. Try again."
No thanks. I'm done playing the special ed teacher for you.

ITT: Blacks built the pyramids and whites are trying to mkultra that shit

That's such a common reaction from easily threatened beta males to retaliate with a statement like that. They sure are the bottom of the barrel for picking someone black over you. Or maybe you personally are really just the worse option.

All of them.

>muh 2 gorillion years of ohpreshuns

Empirical evidence. 9 out of 10 mulatto kids were lower class, had a white lower class mom and no dad. The girls my age that went to black clubs were lower class and soon to be the next generation of these moms.

god all of this /pol/-ery here

to conclude, OP needs (you)'s, if you get offended from niggers with bottom of the barrel white women you're basically on the same level as the ugly nigger and your only genetical """"advantage"""" is your """"whiteness""", so you're not much above a nigger, you're anyway not going to score top poon if you're arguing about jewishblackwewuzery like on /pol/, not to mention that you'd feel better if you ignored your typical nigger's "muh dick", which amounts to nothing, unless, as I said, you're nigger tier

keep shilling mad cuck

Lol alright, that's why his world tours sell out. I'm not into Kanye as a musician but you're blind if you don't see his influence, if only as a curator.

Can we please get back to the topic at hand. The video is Veeky Forums as fuck and i hope that girls body type becomes the new beauty standard amongst negresses, instead of the current one cheeseburger away from obesity standard. I don't even fuck with black girls like that, but i had wood the whole way through. DAT BODY

His tours sell out but he's no mainstream media talk about him or anything he does.
Some people listen to his music and that's it, nobody cares about him more than that.

>what are apple phones
>what is samsung
>what is sony
>what is johnson and johnson
eurocuck what are you saying i know english isn't your first language

you realize this doesnt actually mean anything right

i hope you are trolling dude, if you aren't then you are a fucking idiot living under a rock.

I am a white grill and Teyana Taylor has my dream body but i'm too lazy and/or poor to achieve it :(

This user is basically correct.

If you hate niggers and you see a girl with one, why would you want to be with that girl?

You are obviously incompatible.

What, do you even realize what empirical evidence means? Even if your horseshit statistic was true in your personal observations there is still a difference between informal observation and empirical evidence.

how can you not fucking read that? what a pointless fucking thing to complain about you cuck kill yourself

Why is /pol/ even trying to be Veeky Forums

Based on European technology, you stupid Niggerboi.

>casual racism is /pol/
kys

That last image was obscenily gross and disgusting. I guess it's cool if that's where they were going with. Kanye always knows how to shock and give people something to talk about.
The rest of the video is hot as fuck tho and besides her amazing body the girl has some moves.

Please take in consideration I'm not saying it's disgusting because they are black or because of that "the sheep are the white people" theory. It just looks gross and disturbing

>be negro
>come to Veeky Forums
>post "DAE BLACK SUPERIOR RACE N WHITIES SUCK N SHIT #BLM #BLACKPOWER"
>people call you a nigger
>cry about dem evil white racists

It's true though, nobody gives a fuck about him.

by that logic, everything you use today is based on Roman technology, which was based on Greek, Egyptian, and Babylonian technology, which was based on some other cultures tech, ad nauseam.

Why are greeks considered white but turks arent

Dont tell me oh hurr durr greeks are european
So are ashkenazi jews and theyre sure as hell not white
What about irish and italians now being considered white fuck most people think sanders and his tribe are white these days anyways

Whiteness sad to say isnt objective

WE

So the greeks who designed those pyramids, the egyptians that built them, and the five somali looking cucklord nubians that paid for it are all sub saharan africans because someone on /pol/ made a meme?

>Being this retarded

Mehmet you are not white and don't look like Greeks.

why does pol keep shitting up every other board

>mistaking an extension of logic for a factual statement

is English not your first language? or are you terrible at comprehending what you're reading

>Irish
>not white

... are... are you from the 1850s?

You cannot compare simple roman inventions with complex high tech achievements

the point i am making is that whiteness is a changing and nonobjective concept you fuckhead

Taking pride in something a sportsteam you support achieved is kinda silly but I get it and I can't even help myself from doing it.
Taking pride in something someone with a similar complexion to yours did a thousand years ago is fucking mental.
All this ridiculous white supremacist with their conspiracy theory about jews wanting to erase the white race and shit like that couldn't probably tell the difference between an average jew and "le true white man". Almost everybody today has some mixed genes, it's practically impossible to be a "true aryan" specially if you're from the American continent.
Get over this bullshit, find something else to blame your problems on

Is that shumpert from the Cavs ?