Which do you think is the better brand?

Which do you think is the better brand?

Bathing ape - they're capable of making stuff that isn't either ostentatiously branded or a copy of something that could be found in a thrift store.

Bape, I just don't really like skater culture in any form

bape makes a lot of garbage but at least they don't take themselves seriously doing it

everyone pretty much realizes supreme is bad on the whole halfway thru high school

Bape's designs are a million times better and they're capable of being unique every once in a while.

I also think their shark hoodies are really cool, I wouldn't be caught dead in one but still.

Bape is trash looks like some shit from hot topic
Supreme has some decent collabs

I'm an ape nigger banging on my chest

[citation needed]
Both look like trash to me.
I'm not even trying to to be 'oh so effay.'
I just don't get it.
I would honestly get more compliments wearing WESC, Esprit, etc
This is for people who want to say 'I have money for even shit ironic clothes, like a $100+ sweatshirt with a heat-pressed blatant logo' or to get a knowing nod from some effay obsessive (99% of the world doesn't give a shit, just don’t look like a bum/criminal/waster/scruff)
At least marketing in fashion used to be subtle, now it's just 'look at me!'

Supreme > Bape

People who wear Bape seem to be taller and more mature, I've noticed

Supreme seems to exclusively be worn by short, scrawny kids.

Bape > Supreme

Lol theres no running from a culture that formed around Pharell himself

Definitely Bape supreme is such a dead brand

The bogo shit is nonsense. It's the ultimate "I don't actually know anything about fashion and putting together good pieces so I need to show off the fact this is from an 'exclusive' hyped up brand".

It's just a t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie you could get anywhere else but slap that Supreme box logo on it and HOLY SHIT GOT TO HAVE IT OH MY GOD LET ME WAIT IN LINE FOR 3 DAYS BECAUSE IT'S SUPREEEEEEEEMEEE.

FUCK THUPREME

thank god someone posted the reference

Bape yet both are pretty awful

I really hate Supreme tho

Supreme is for children

lol dae hate supreme walking billboard xD

fuck that pussy with a glock

Supreme. Bape feels bland after a while with just simply putting the ape head on almost everything. Supreme has variety apart from the box logos. Not saying Bape isn't dope.

Pic related is my personal favorite item from them so far. They also have the Mr. Bathing Ape line for more formalwear.

fuck thupreme banging on my chest

Bape looks like clothing that belongs on a clearance rack at Burlington Coat Factory.