Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

lets see some thinspo

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

1000x times better on left

I've been trying to wait when I get hungry and not snack, instead drinking water.

It does seem like hunger comes in waves.

I think you might be lost friend

ty freg

Fuck I hope my face doesn't age that much due to weight loss. Bodywise it's impressive though.

daily reminder this is what the mentally ill girls of this thread are starving themselves to look like

She'll get better eventually. How's your day going user?

Please leave.

she doesnt even look thin

0/10

if you don't have good proportions
if you can't dress
if you have a bad face
don't bother with thinspo

Hideous

Can you even feel it though?

Stop bullying Hannah, robots.

again better on left

Damn what an improvement! Sexy as hell on the right.

I sure feel like I'm working hard to only be losing 2-lbs per month.

pls go back to your "high test" threads fag

right might look better in clothes but i would never fuck right

how come you never post your progress? :3

That thigh gap.. Those tits. H-how?!

what are you eating? are you doing any exercise?

cw/gw?

i wanna fuck both of them at the same time except treat the skinny girl like a princess and choke the fatty with my cock

yikes

you should be losing that weekly if you are fat

t. nigger

Can I please ask what this t. meme is all about?

attention whore btfo

I never really feel like taking pics, looking in the mirror and tracking my measurements is enough for me. Having other people compliment or insult my body also doesn't have much of an effect on me so it'd be pointless to post pics online.

It's a push-up bra (and she looks apple-shaped).

cw is 148, I'm 5' 10" male. Not sure about goal weight. I guess 145 was the original goal.

I'm not in a big enough deficit, but it's just really hard for me even to maintain this 250 cal deficit. Hungry all the time. Was so easy when I was fatter.

My BMI is like 21 and some change, so I'm not fat but not skinny.

how many cals are you eating? 250 deficit isn't really that much

do some exercise too if you wanna lose quicker

i believe that 't.' is used in finnish, meaning sth like 'kind regards'

Those shorts look better on a girl with more muscular legs desu.

how new can you be

wrong, muscular girls look better in gym gear and only gym gear

About 1700. I know it is a lot but I'm hungry a lot.

what's your teddy bears name?

i dont know either, i usually just ignore it because its never anything interesting

thats about what i eat but im 6'3 and about 180 and workout nearly every day

maybe try eating less and working out a bit, also eat more filling foods, or eat less but more often

i dont know what this is either and know I will get called a newfag even though ive been here since like 2008

It's shorthand for terveisin in Finnish, which roughly translates to "regards". Comes from Finnish meme factories. When used with > it's generally a negative statement about whomever is being quoted, when used in ones own post its generally a statement lending to credibility

t. meme scientist

Lift, eat less than 1800 a day.
If you still have issues, get better at counting calories. Weigh yourself more accurately. Measure bodyfat.

dont need to tell me that senpai

>tfw will never have visible abs

why not?

Just can never seem to get rid of the last little bit covering and I worry I have some loose skin from being formerly fat preventing my abs from looking how I want them to

keep dieting then or do some exercise

as well as loads of ab work, i find leg raises very good for hitting the lower abs

yeah I do hanging leg raises and V-ups

just helped my mom lose 12 pounds and she's happier than i've ever seen her. I hope she keeps losing.

Have you been thinspiration to anyone Veeky Forums?

Had a small breakfast, mango and a granola bar. Lots of sugar but only 200 calories. I think im gonna make it

I'm not, but that had to be asked.

terrible pic

try again

mango is soo good, hope you enjoyed it! you're gonna make it :-)

Well stated, and thank you for translating.

t. niceposter

AmIDoinItRight?

Good for you and her!! That's fantastic.
I'm helping my roommate out a bit. Especially with nutrition. Her pants fit better already :)

I either eat way too much or not even close to enough. Breakfast today was 130 kcal and it was really filling for me

Yohimbine if you want to risk a heart attack. Loosens visceral fat, which is fat around the organs which is impossible to get rid of except under literal starvation or you have ran marathons

I looked into that a while back.. I dont think its especially dangerous but I read some studies indicating that it wasn't really effective

Caffeine suppresses appetite on an empty tummy you nummty. Coffee, no sugar, lightest milk possible if you cant stand a BBC(big black coffee) in the morning

Well what did you eat?

I get fuller from eggs and vegetables in the morning than a big croissant

Its definitely something you should be careful, and highly research before you use it. People that try to ec stack while on it pass out from heat stroke etc. Or HIIT cardio

You take it fasted, and then be at the treadmill 30 minutes after taking it and do low intensity steady cardio and it will fight some of the stubborn fat

hey guys, trying to lose some weight and now im on a strict diet below 700 kcal a day. how long do you think i'll last? its the 3rd or 4th day already, feeling fine except for minor headache.

I know eggs are bad in excess, but they are so good at filling me up.

just bought one of these on a whim, dont know much about them - what do these teas actually do?

you should probably eat twice that, 700 is not enough

whats your stats and goal weight?

Drink more water
700 kcal is doable if you aren't too physically active

that specific one looks like a diuretic. most other ones (ie. ballerina tea) contain senna, which will make you shit out your soul.

im like 176lbs and 5'9 now
goal is 130 lbs
i know its unhealthy and difficult to keep to but i want the weight to go away as fast as it can, gotta get a bit drastic
im not really active, i just go to college everyday and walk as much as i can, nothing too physical.

>implying I strive to be fat like her

Ec stack can help you through low cal diet hurdles and will make you a filthy druggie. Caffeine to suppress the tummy, and artificial adrenaline to kick up your energy level. Though, only do it for short bursts.

im surprised teas are even allowed to contain senna

twink / 10

inb4 ottermode fanboys that dont know what real ottermode looks like

>became thinner
>started dressing better
>still no friends
How to git good at making friends? Fourth year of uni.

ilu frof

just bee urself

I imagine your wrist getting so weak that your heavy DSLR flips it over and breaks

The funny thing is that he thinks he looks good LMAOING MY ASS OFF

Doing that pretty good. Down from 275 a year ago to sub 200.

But that's a nice photo and apartment, would love to live somewhere like that

>thinking thats me
>thinking fat people have any muscle
you can imagine all you want, clearly thats not what happened

>hunger is what it feels like to get skinny

is this a meme or are you actually such a pussy that you cant not eat?

>2015+1.75
>bullying fat user

he posts this shit all day everyday so I can't believe user is serious. also fats need to be bullied or they will never change.

except this is a comfy thread. gb2 /fph/ if you want to bully fatnons

wow, people really like fucking with me, jesus

Such is true. Gotta move forward once constructive criticism is given. Veeky Forums isnt a safe space to wallow in fatness.

bullying fatties is comfy af

At least you know I would never bully you, my jewess. How are you today?

truth hurts sometimes

>implying he has lost any weight

Thank you anons, I love you.

I've lost ~50-lbs so far. 240 down to 191 as of this morning.

Veeky Forumsizens can make a man out of him, if he really wants to lose it. Most of them are retards like ants, but get enough retards together and even they can come up with some sage-like advice.

10/10

You should be tremendously proud, keep it up! What's your goal?

Thank you. My back really hurts, like another user here, I started for that reason. It's not getting better with less weight unfortunately. So, my original goal was just to have less pain, but, now I going to keep going anyways maybe down to 150 pounds. I'm 5' 9". Not really sure where I'll stop. I have no loose skin so hopefully that stays the same, part of that might be because I lose so slowly.

What are your goals, britanon?

No problem :) You're over halfway to that goal at least then! Sorry that your back is still in pain, hopefully it will eventually lessen. Have you seen a doctor about it?

I should probably not mobilefag so much aha. I want to lose 5 more pounds by sometime in October and not have to worry about weight loss as well as my studies. There's not a ton left about my body that bothers me so I think I'll be happy with that

Hey I got a calorie counting app and only at like 800 calories yesterday and it got mad at me for under eating. It says it puts my body in starvation mode. Is this a meme or do I actually have to eat that much?