/bg/ boot general

a couple of anons asked me to post my alpschuhs when I got them, so here they are.
Also boot general, all styles accepted

Other urls found in this thread:

armyandoutdoors.co.nz/collections/boots/products/austrian-ranger-combat-boots?variant=15026453123
g-star.com/en_us/product/men/shoes/71.162.D02804.098.990
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when they were just a few days old, look better now that they're worn in tbqh

What are the best pants to wear with leather boots? I bought a pair of Redwing Blacksmiths but am now realizing my 511's look like shit (ankle opening is still so wide, completely drapes the top of the boot. Pinrolling won't stay in). Would olive joggers work? I feel like the skinny look is nice with boots

I just want a pair of boots like this to wear regularly that aren't so "in your face". Like Guidi boots are a bit more subtle and you can work them into a fit without your eyes automatically being drawn to the boots.

W2c

tucking pants into boots Y/N?

I'm the user who asked you in the previous thread m8. They look really awesome! how they fit? i'm usually in between 43 and 44, but they're out of stock in 44 so i could really fuck it up.

Those looks nice. How do they wear and how was the break in? I like Red Wings but I'd like to own some Grendsons and Helms. Rather not travel just to try on a pair.

only if theyre high

The best "boots" for my 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums are deep tread 32" boggers for smooth deep traction

Bumping the thread whit some combat boots inspo until Op answer me..

Seconding

W2C Doggo

this

WHERE TO FUCKING COP GODDAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't tell them Op pls. I need safe stock

shoul i cop mono 1460's ?

Just copped tactical gloves + some 10" combat boots

school shooter aesthetics 2016

i honestly like that aesthetic a l o t no troll
i wish i could rock it

Yeah! Knowledge=power!
I mean OP basically already gave the source. They are not hard to find and for 25-35€ they are a steal!

>posting ugfly as fuck post-Ann garbage

not this fucking faggot again

how do you even tie those

Got a pair of these a few months ago
Really solid boots, definitely recommend

I bought mine here, but you might find them cheaper elsewhere:
armyandoutdoors.co.nz/collections/boots/products/austrian-ranger-combat-boots?variant=15026453123

That pupper likes what he sees

recent cop

am farmer so needed something useful but not ugly af how did i go

>alpschuhs
THEY'RE GERMAN/AUSTRIAN PARATROOPER BOOTS. LOOK ON EBAY, THEY'RE LIKE £30. i have them and they're pretty good

copping these in a bit.

Does that doggo do big poop?

pls don't ever wear joggers with boots

Twisting you like a motherfucker

Can anyone tell me the quality on these? They're Rothco jungle boots

to cop or not?

the GOAT!!!!!

Thinking about getting doc martens but I see a lot of mixed reviews. Can anyone help me out?

I was the one who wanted inspo from last thread. Nice cop, nice doggo dude!
I bought pic related instead. Comfy af with a thick wool felt sole. Looking forward to a long autumn and winter!

w2c dog

w2c

get solovairs instead

P sure those are dayton boots charcoal nubuck. Cost like $300.

i totally forgot abt reverse searching too my bad

thank you

Copped these for 40$ . Are they in the least decent ?

that logo is far from decent

Yeah , didnt like that much either. Its US POLO , but the shoe just fit so nice and i just went for it.Its 40 $ anyhow

I like Chelsea boots but for some reason the shape of those just looks shit to me

welp fuck. Appreciate the feedback mate

thoughts?

worth ~$300?

Don't cop, the toebox looks fucked up for some odd reason

If it's for work it's fine but to be Veeky Forums it really depends on the fit if your wearing it outside of work.

>suede
pls don't

Anyone know if they are good for construction work?

How large is the sole on most of the boots?

>been too hot to wear leather boots where I live most of the year
>my pair has just been gathering dust since February

w2c jacket

How's the sizing? Should I size down or buy true to size?

r8

horrible

from what i heard the quality is utter shit, ive been looking at the black ones with the ripple sole but even for 50$ people seem to hate them coz they fall apart so fast

>Frye

LOL
O
L

id on this coat?

understandable

Used to be a roofer, owned a pair. They last forever, heavy sole, terrible for construction, too heavy. Get rhinos instead for work. This is just an all around flexible upper, tough sole combat boot.

but on second thought.. i may be wrong, as i wore a size up, or size n a half, so it may have appeared heavier for me. Still rhinos are better at taking nails under your feet. The jungle boots kinda failed that test for me.

Are cowboy boots effay, or nah?

if you can pull it off like anything ya

question about docs: does anyone else find they have a reaaaaaaly loose fit? how are you supposed to lace them up to get any support? i have size 12 feet but very slim

Any of you guys could tell me how is the fit? could i fuck it up if i go half size down?

Recent cop

They're a lot more grey than what I was expecting, which actually works out better desu.

can't seem to find them on ebay. I'm in Europe can anybody help me out?

same boot?

learn how to speedlace you retard

No, mine (the grey ones) are Nike Special Field Boots.

Literally just came in from fed ex, i just put them on and went to work :^(

Standard Issue US Combat Boot

Copped thrift used for $7 (half-priced Wednesdays) yesterday. Going to have a Vibram sole put on for ~$60 at a local spot and grab a leather boot care kit.

We got similar boots to these issued by the greek army, wore them daily for 8 months or so, they get comfy when they take your foot's shape, but not so much before that. I never liked the look, very one-dimensional in terms of what outfit you can wear them with, and will generally make you look like an autist.

what is speedlacing?

knot at bottom eyelet, hidden, then back and forth, going up each side like a ladder, then it's very easy to tighten and loosen very quickly. Wrap the excess at the top and knot the end, tuck behind a flap or part of the lace.

Even the dog is miring them

thanks!

This guy
Enjoy your SFBs and wear them with grey pants/slim cargos. That color looks good with dark greys instead of black, so keep that in mind. Be adventurous with colors though.

What are these? They look pretty dope

W2C boots similar to these but around 100 bucks?
g-star.com/en_us/product/men/shoes/71.162.D02804.098.990

OP here.
sorry guys i forgot i made this thread.
search ebay for german/austrian paratrooper boots. Here is the stock image you will usually find them with
They're pretty roomy inside but generally fit true to size. I've been wearing them with regular socks but I feel like they'd fit perfectly with hiking socks.

The sole is very chunky at the front which I'm not sure I like. I'm considering getting them resoled with something slightly thinner

Yes. They're dope as fuck.

I get compliments on mine. The fact that they're not the classic gumsole means that they look lower profile.

i really really don't like that color combination
maybe a complementary shirt would balance it out?

they have zippers

Those gloves literally ruin the entire fit

what are some good desert/light boots?

Canadian here
How do I prepare for winter but stay Veeky Forums

I don't understand boot style at all

if you ride a motorbike then it's okay

can anyone link, or post an image relating to how to tie boots? i just copped my first pair of tall combat boots and i would like to know different lace styles, and what looks best. any info or help would be much appreciated