Why is it that all the Japanese foreign exchange students at my university are so fucking ef/fa/y?

Why is it that all the Japanese foreign exchange students at my university are so fucking ef/fa/y?

How do I get the ガッツ to walk up and talk to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=537_1463936401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nao a chink you baka gaijin

they usually have more money and their aesthetic sense is traditionally educated toward minimalism (architecture, industrial design, craftmanship heritage etc.).
Also wearing uniforms in schools I think it helps.

feel ya m8 there's a few korean girls around here, almost talked to one at a party, they were effay af

>almost talked to one
teach me your ways

Interrsting fashion scene with good sources for inspo.
Just start a conversation with cute foreign girls moonspeaking to each other in packs.

>almost talked to one

>almost
>talked

fashion is a bigger deal in those types of countries where decent pants start around $90 and most families still hate buying secondhand

They have money. I'd be effay af too if I wasn't a broke boi on financial aid. Not to sound bitter, I appreciate the fact that they add some aesthetic to my campus with their fits.

>almost talked
u need help

Lol at a frosh party I ended up talking to a couple of Chinese girls. Too bad there was no alcohol, but anyways I didn't really know what to say so I started saying I can speak Mandarin and then started giving her some basic stuff like hi, then the swear words that my friend taught me...I think she was offended, but who knows.

Hoi sey la lei
Cantonese for go die
Make a friend for liqour

this but with all the koreans at my uni (australia)

>korean

Nippon Steel or gtfo, all other asians can't even compare

This is the country that hand forged the Suzuki Sidekick, of which the body and chassis is shared with the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.

Of course the women are beautiful!

Chinese / koreans are literally worst tier for asians, almost down their with south east asians

Japanese or nothing

fuckin weebs

Foreign exchange or international?

International students are rich as fuck, always.

Foreign exchange would just mean that Jap girls got the drip.

i think they are foreign exchange, the school is pretty known for it and they stick in packs which makes them so fucking hard to approach. all the gook speak too: chi ga u, nande? go zo n ji ma su. Sono hen. fucking makes my heart race so I can't talk to them.

this

premium geoposting here

saw you on /pol/ today.

It's super complicated and hard but heres how you gotta do it.

>Walk up to one you find cute
>"Hi. I'm user, nice to meet you. How's it going?"
>Ask if she's liking the country so far, what classes shes taking there, if she likes butt stuff, what year she is, etc.
>As you leave ask for number/instagram/snapchat/whatever the kids are using now
>Wait for the dice you rolled to stand still
>You'll walk away with a number or you wont.

Nobody said its easy, but it certainly is simple as all fuck.

>>"Hi. I'm user, nice to meet you. How's it going?"
this is actually the hardest part

>this is actually the hardest part

but its worth the possibility of her touchin ur hard parts

>likes butt stuff
Am I missing something here?

I sit next to them when they eat, usually just to hear their voices. I've considered asking if they want to be penpals (I have 3 pen pals already) but I still don't know how I would be able to do it. I know elementary japanese, and I can understand what they are talking about if only slightly--it's usually just joking with eachother and showing eachother their phones like "mitte" and "kore" and shit.

I trialed my approach with this girl with maroon hair yesterday, but I was only able to do it because she was isolated and all it was was:
>Excuse me? I just wanted to say I like the color of your hair, it's very pretty
>oh thanks
>What's your name?
>____
>what's you?
>user
And then somehow I got her to mentioned she was a german exchange, I forget how that happened but I said cool and other shit about how she likes the school, and it was like 4 minute exchange. I left and said "nice meeting you, hope to see you around" i felt like a sperg during it but she seemed comfortable with the compliment

the problem is these japanese girls are all in a pack, like if i were to approach one of them they would all go silent and look at me or some shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's so fucked but I want to so baddd

What is sop for contacting a girl after that? I always fuck that up.

you're just a weeb so your mind is tricking you into thinking they look cool

>dont use social media

How fucked am I?

I think you just have to like measure their interest in maintaining contact. If you end up being the only one initiating conversations or calling or whatever, then stop, and try with a different person, i don't know it's all really challenging.

OP here, I don't either, my twitter is anne frank and my tumblr is for posting retro japanese models and minerals/crystals and anne frank

Ask to get coffee or just hang out in a park or some shit like that. Ask her out basically.

"I'm busy." - Ask again in a week if u really want, after that stop
No response - Move on

I take that's like a day or two after the fact?

Pretty sure starting with finding out if shes into buttstuff will turn it into a sure thing

lol
later that day if you want or a day. dont want her to forget the encounter.

do it user i believe you

Koreans are actually god tier lmfao.

Most of the guys are always down to drink, and some of the girls I've met are...well...fucking crazy..hot..but crazy.

The genuine reason they seem so fashionable is because (no racism intended) they are genetically so slim and moderately tall. It just looks nice, you could put a baggy white T-shirt that comes down to their mid thigh, some vans skate highs, pajama pants and a supreme lid on any of those fuckers and I GUARANTEE they rock the shit out of it

Don't look at it like you are going to try to flirt/hook up with them immediately. Act like you're just being polite when getting to know her and asking about how she likes the country or school. If she's not talkative just step away smiling and say goodbye. There's no point in bugging them if they don't even show small interest.

How do I get a qt azn gf lads

confidence
actually talk in order to get to know them
don't be a doormat
don't treat someone as nothing but relationship material, be friendly first and if something is meant to begin it will happen

fucking yellowfever mayos

just know you're reviled by a growing number of asians

howaito piggus go homu

Has it occured to you that you're just a huge fucking weeb?

it's because they are cute facially and their skin tone is very pleasant with other colors

Koreans are garbage

korean girls are fkn hot but you're too right, they are batshit crazy, went out with one, mind games to the max

I would like to have one in a cage

The more i see white men liking asian women the more i hate white male

Japs are pretty basic, you're just blinded by the slanted pussy.

Just walk up to her and say "ni how".

how do I get a qt azn gf

because you ain't gettin any?

here's your safespace bro
/r/asianmasculinity

Because no matter how many i get, how loyal my gf is to me, there's always a space for white men in asian girls. There's always temptation to taste white men, etc etc. That's not fair and that's what makes me dislike white people. And american cocky whites are the reason why all races will never be united/friendly to each other. Deep inside we will never like each other. We will always try to bring each other down

Yeah, the joke

>all these posts about how to talk to girls
Since we're talking about Asian girls in particular, here's the scoop.

Start playing Pokemon Go.

Asian bitches love that shit. Find the area of your town/university where all the Pokestops are and the Asian bitches will be there. Even cute ones who are alone. Find one and ask her if she's seen any good mons today.

I have three accounts, one for each team, so I ask her what team she is and say "me too!" Then I ask if she wants to go slay a gym with me. If she says yes, a nice little walk will follow and you're basically already on the first date.

I've met more Asian girls this way than with Tinder. I've been in a relationship for the last 6 weeks, but I was at the park today and the girls are still out there, so don't sleep on this shit.

We'll never be peaceful, there will always be envy and anger.

How come there's a lot of asian girls cheating with white guys but not white girls cheating with asian guys ? I want to nuke america so bad, at least european entertainments aren't evil to asian men.

And god is just evil in general.

TINY
COCKED
CHINESE

liveleak.com/view?i=537_1463936401

We'll always fight and it'll never end.

Americans were a historical mistake

dumb idiot

Don't hate on us whites, Chang. You may have a white son-in-law someday.

I like asian boys too man, but you're race is too attractive, don't hate me for those reasons alone, women should not be some kind of interference between our kind, we're all just humans. Stop being a pussy whipped gook and start going for white girls or something, I don't know, race mixing is only beneficial.

I'm not asian you fucking idiot, you're just a manipulative piece of garbage
>tinder
>using pkmn GO to be around innocent girls
you're like a fucking parasite, hopefully you have some job on the side that helps society

Asian boys make the cutest girls

> you're just a manipulative piece of garbage
The fuck?

First of all, Tinder is Tinder. You don't meet people on Tinder who aren't on Tinder. So if a girl is on Tinder, and I'm on Tinder, and we meet, are we both manipulating each other?

As for Pokemon, how is using a shared interest to open a conversation manipulative?

You're tactics bleed manipulation man, falsifying having something in common isn't good for you or the other party.

'tis an excellent opinion, my fellow gent.
'tis truly an excellent way of thinking.

a man should never approach a maiden on false intentions for it would corrupt the relationship before it could even start to begin

Yes faggot, not sure why your trying to incorporate irony into something that is common sense pal.

>falsifying
Well that's just a false assumptions.

I fucking love pokeymans. Be real, who doesn't?

most important part is the smile. don't fucking just go up to them with the most neutral facial expression. be welcoming and inviting unless they are sick in the head.

Pkmn GO is cancer though man, if you actually liked pokemon you would agree. I'm not saying you should stop though man, keep on keepin' on

word
pokemon go is literally the most boring game ever and the fucking hypetrain that went full throttle across the globe lost steam REALLY quickly once even the retard normies started realizing that it's the shittiest grind ever

Just treat them like a person and not some fucking fetish. Did you ever think of that? Well? Did you ever stop and use your brain? Try it. Maybe try it some time. Why do you want to be ignorant? Do you get pleasure from it? Why? Why are you like this? What stops you from being better? What is holding you back? Did your parents ignore you? Where did your dad touch you? Did it feel good? What's his phone number?

OP here, I'm really sorry if you are projecting, if not, you've got the wrong dude, but externalities are nothing but fetishes anyway, read the thread

>temptation to taste white men
There's so much wrong in this post I don't even know where to begin.
I'm also asian fyi, and who says there's always "temptation"?
Some girls maybe have already tried it not liked it and went back to dating asians.
Japs e.g. seem to like their own race a lot.

>dislike white people
An asian girl likes white guy => it's the white guys fault?
Cmon, man.

>not fair
Btw, the world aint fair, and it never will be. Stop talking about what's fair and not.

>american cocky whites are the reason why all races will never be united/friendly to each other
>Deep inside we will never like each other
>We will always try to bring each other down
I live in scandinavia so I really don't know how the american people are.
But to me it seems like you see this as a zero-sum game and that white people is the "problem" in this whole situation.
Can't go that deep into it cause you didn't state any reason for why in those statements.

Go and get sick fits and make yourself an interesting person with hobbies or whatever.
Stop focusing on other people and improve yourself.
Also, stop judging people like an insecure guy.

>race mixing is only beneficial

Which is?

>race mixing is only beneficial.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Alright, OP here, I just got back from my first attempt (dinner at the dining hall). It was easier because it was one guy and two girls (all of them attractive people). They ended up being Korean International students but I knew this when I heard them speaking. Here's shitty greentext version

>Guy was wearing a Deer Hunter shirt so I entered with that
>Cool shirt, you like that film?
>Guy: Oh yeah, I like it but sometime I didn't understand it
>Ah, yeah I know what you mean.
>Are you guys international students?
>Guy: Yeah, we are here for the year (using understandable but broken english for all of their responses)
>what country
>Guy:S. Korea
>Oh cool
pause for about a minute
>Do you guys like any Korean film?
>Guy:huh?
>Girls are silent
>Like Korean film? Do you watch movies from Korea?
>I'm fumbling like an idiot at this point trying to measure how good this guy's english is
>Guy: Oh, uh huh yeah, I watch movies
>Cool, I do too, I like Korean movies, have you heard of or watched the movie Memories of a Murder?
>Guy:uh? -
>repeat myself more simply
>Guy:oh yeah, with famous korean actor---it's famous in other countries like U.S.
>cool, It's good isn't it?
pause for about a minute again thinking of the films with korean names of my knowledge
>How about Oldboy?
>At this point I am really wanting to talk to the two girls as well
>So I try to mention a modern actress
>Have you---
>girls start laughing at what I expect to be me because there was a longish silence between my entrance and the last "conversation" they were having with eachother.
>Guy: huh?
>Have you heard of [famous female actress]?
>Guy: she's good, I follow her online
>still nothing from the girls
This is when I gave up, the dude was rad as fuck though: fully bald, attractive face, rimless (semi-circular glasses), and minimalist fit with a Deer Hunter shirt (pic related on black T).

I hope I see him around campus this year. We exchanged names and said see yah around.

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

oh no

it probably wasn't that bad but the way you typed it up makes it seem tragic

He was smiling/cheery whenever he was talking. And so was I because we both new that we didn't know eachother's language and were trying.

It was tragic that the girls didn't speak up though. Maybe the other posters were right

hopefuㅣly the guy will help you get in there

i believe in you fambo

Intl students also stick in packs hon

Homeboy, based on ur telling of this tale, it doesn't sound like it went too well.

>Entered by talking to the dude exclusively
>Continued to talk to dude exclusively
>Didn't even ask him about himself
>Just spewed IMDB at them

If hitting a group, have plans to do something with your group of friends first. Then when you approach them and have a quick conversation, finish by telling them about what your doing later. They're new around and probably want to meet new people so they'll probably go. Not only do you get a buffer from awkwardness because a large group pads against awkward silence, but also the possibility to have a wingman/woman workin with you.

Try having something to invite the group to next time, like a party or show your going to with friends.

I don't think I would have been able to enter the conversation without the movie stuff man, I don't have that much skill. I didn't even know how much english/american culture they knew, So I went with something familiar to their country. I get what you mean by the entering with the dude, but I should mention I had about 2 seconds of eye contact with one of the girls when asking if they were international students.

>IMDB
fuck you dude, kek you want me to bring up obscure shit? And I would say I spewed--I was genuinely curious if they liked the movies that were made in their country, as I've seen a lot of the internationally acclaimed ones/Ebert-core

>If hitting a group, have plans to do something with your group of friends first.
I don't have a group of friends man, the closest I have to that is my D&D group, and some of the people in that I only know by their in-game character names.

Thanks for the advice but it's hard man especially without assets you mention.

I'm Korean and you will never be friends with fob Korean girls. Unless you look like 1:1 Brad Pitt appearance, they will start talking with you. Just abandon them.

is it because they're all actually androids? I mean I had a korean friend in highschool but she was adopted by american parents. She moved to Korea for college and I can't help but think of what she would look like after facial contouring/plastic surgery, makes me sad, haven't talked to her for more than a year though. She helped me develop my fashion sense for a long time though, even if it was relied on simple black sweatshirts

Because they are shallow as fuck. They prob came as international student just to fuck around with their OWN gated group. This is why I hate Koreans in general. They like to be alienated by themselves

>my D&D group
>trying to pickup girls

need to take a good long look at your life first bud

Whenever I see an asians with nice fits I'm never extremely impressed because fashion is so accessible to them and the ones who aren't in asia typically have richie parents.

I bet you the two guys that I actually know in my D&D group are way more Veeky Forums than you will ever be.

also I'm not trying to "pick up girls", I'd take any kind of social relation.

>I'm Korean
That's your problem. If you want to hit on asian girls successfully make sure there's no whites around

>An asian girl likes white guy => it's the white guys fault?
Cmon, man.
Not objectively your fault but i just don't like you

>wanting a brick wall
Honestly Korean girls can look good (yes even without surgery)
But I barely see any where I am.

half of my uni is chinese or korean, but no japanese to be found. really sucks and i don't know why it's this way.

autism my friend

by almost l mean l that l didn't talk

This thread reminds me that I saw this Asian bitch wearing Stans and snapped a pic to ask Veeky Forums if she's /effay/. Is she?

bro looks like every other asian

i dont give a shit about more asians i only have a problem with receiving more arabians or africans since they´re genetically engineered to destroy their own kingdoms. not anyone else´s country, their own.

white countries are always 1st world so are asian. we dont need blacks or refugees unless they fucking contribute and get to university but they dont wanna do that they rather fuck around and fuck your life up too

Japanese people culturally just care more about dressing nice, looking put together, uniformed, not homely. Different cultures encourage different things. Some cultures encourage singing, cooking, playing chess, football etc. Not much to it.

You're confused, Korean girls are cute as fuck