/fa smartphones?

/fa smartphones?
I need a new one and havent seen one of these in a along time

Get whatever apple comes out with next month. iPhone 7 or whatever it is.

Oneplus 3, download an icon pack and match the background.

iPhone 8 next dumb shit

seconded, fuck apple, oneplus masterrace

What pack do you run?

oneplus is the symbol of kissless virgin

IPhone+ unique Veeky Forums phone case

iPhone

Oneplus x if you wanna go cheaper. Also I think it looks better than the 3. Other than that nexus 5x is pretty sexy.

>asking a fashion board about phones

Nexus 5x is pretty sweet, but I think I heard something about a new one coming out soon

iPhone is the most normie brand.
Samsung has the best camera, best screen, micro usb supporting up to 256gb flash memory, a great battery life, waterproof (so the normies on this board can take it to their normie beach), and is fast and responsive, unlike its predecessors.

Overall the S7 is the best smartphone on the market, and the girls who will notice it will notice your knowledge in superior electronics, whereas with an iPhone, if a girl notices you because of it, it will have been because she is a dumb bimbo trend following slut who likes that you're just another mindless popular normalfag sheep like she is.

I have Nexus 6P and I am sexiboi so tka it or leave it bitch

Samsung is for mindless cunts that want to pay 300$ more for a worse phone because it has seven specific letters on it

Had iPhones. Had Samsungs.
I just get the cheapest unlocked 3rd party Android phone I can find, then flip it after 2 years. Currently have the Huawei Honor 5X. It's a piece of shit, but I don't have to really worry about losing it/breaking it/having it stolen.

Find me a phone with a spec list as good as the galaxy s7. I'll be waiting.

Technically, factory installed carphones were an option on the 1995 Pontiac Sunrunner, which is just the Canadian premium trim of the Geo Tracker.

Therefore, my choice of phones is the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

this

x2

x3

What I was directly refering to
1+3
Lower res screen, have to flashos if autist purist, isnt samsung, and slightly worse camera in certain situations

In terms of headsup at the same price? Iphone is better, but turns you into a cuck since you are on ios

Considering their recent massive recall, try "any phone that doesn't have batteries that explode". Samsung designed a great phone (I wish I could use a micro-USB for my iPhone) but they evidently cut corners in manufacturing.

That was the note 5, not the s7

Note 7.

Note 7 is shit anyways. Actually has a SMALLER battery than the S7 edge.

Note used to be a top-spec phone but now that it has the same processor, same amount of RAM, same camera, same display etc, it really is just a big S7 with a pen, (and a smaller battery).

Xperia z5 compact

Yeah. The pixel and pixel xl should be coming out next month. Apparently they're dropping the Nexus branding and taking more control over the design process.

6P is also quite sexy.