Other urls found in this thread:

hypebeast.com/2016/7/adidas-breaks-sales-records-with-the-ultra-boost-uncaged
youtube.com/watch?v=kD5NReIgAac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C/N?

c/n? the red shirt

if u can find them for a reasonable price ya

c/n is the logo too distracting?

i dont think so but maybe its possible to take it off? If its not id take some charcoal and rough it up a bit, that ways its more grey and blends in.

opinions

Yes NMDs are goat

C/N?

generic

this is more of a "where to cop" question

Idc if it a knockoff, the original is sold out.
the AE knockoffs don't have the rectangle.

Been on the hunt for a nice pair of triple black sneakers for a while now. I quite like the look of these. Thoughts?

poor mans ultra boost

pretty cool actually

I would have suggested AliExpress but see you said they don't have the rectangle. tbqh senpai I wouldn't cop anyway, seen a few people round campus with ovo owl caps and I think they look autistic. Better caps out there than this.

Look similar to UB's but I don't really like the triple black ones, the back paneling looks a bit out of place and the sole is ugly. Just think these have a sleeker look for a black shoe.

prestos have a worse sole. its literally sketchers tier

Presto's released before the UB, plus UB are all hype. Only people wearing UB are Filipinos lol

i wore this while skateboarding with friends.

one of them said that not to wear one of pic related because they might get beat up. i asked what that meant, he said that only douches wear it with pencil thin mustaches. still dont know what he means.

i didnt get much complaints from other friends and shit.
maybe some glares from people in trucks. but im not really white looking.

i like it. but what do.

?Ultra boosts are one of the most sold shoes. plus UB are one of the best shoes of last year. lol

if you get the UBs at retail and not for rape prices, there's not too big of a price difference
also Presto is a 2000 design, Nike just reheated it

cop
dnc
dnc
dnc
dnc

>11723916
>dnc

why?

Prestos made a comeback because Ultra Boost were the biggest thing last year. Nike did the same with their tennis classics because of stans being so big

what do you mean why? because it looks like shit and you probably aren't pulling it off

>

so i have to be white to wear it? im also 29

Maybe, but if Kanye didn't wear them I can guarantee they wouldn't sell as much as they have. Call of Duty is popular, does that make it a good video game?

what said, that kind of hat just doesn't look good on most people

when i look at that hat i think of autistic team fortress 2 players who buy it wanting to look like the scout dude or whatever

if you REALLY think you'd look good in it, fuck it, its your money, but you really need a niche style wardrobe to pull it off

Prestos have nothing to do with the UBs

while we are at it, where does Adidas get the idea to make the primeknit? the shoe of the decade is definitely the Roshe, no newer Adidas model will ever come close to that success
if you look around on the streets, UBs are still not a recognizable trend, there are still a lot more black and white Superstars, different Nikes, Cons, Vans

Adidas has one good thing and that's their Originals, everything after that is literal garbage

Prestos have everything to do with UB in these years. It was brought back again to keep up with the Ultra boost hype and funny how you say that because of UBS adidas sales are going up

hypebeast.com/2016/7/adidas-breaks-sales-records-with-the-ultra-boost-uncaged

Ultraboost = success

that analogy doesn't correlate einstein

You understand what I'm trying to say. Hype /= good sneaker

rofl alright bud the ultra boosts aren't good

make sure you tell every sneakerhead ever that they're wrong

Prove me otherwise

burden of proof, pumpkin

Yes also where

$145 new (No box)

If legit, fucking yes

You have to be old

I like this user. Was thinking about getting something similar. Personally I'd say size up a little bit, I think they look nice a little looser and relaxed but it's up to you.

Ordered & sized up, yh.

Need a technical windbreaker for days when fashion windbreakers won't cut it. This is supposed to be one of the best ones out there, but how hard is the colour to pull off? Going to be a contrast piece, because I don't own anything else in white or light gray. Kinda trying to shift into a more minimalistic style as well, and it seems like a great minimal outer layer.

Cop

Thinking of having this water repellent cotton rain coat sewn up, but I can't settle on what colour I should I go for.

I mostly wear blues, greys and browns.

W2c

No cop these

SLP look

zara quality

Nice one, w2c?

One of the better colours but still a shitty fuckboy shoe
I like it, cop
Sure
Indifferent to this.
Don't cop
Don't cop
These are disgusting, NO
Not with a logo like that
Yes
No
Only if you like the colour, not the Raf Simons logo
I'm not a fan
far right
If going for an SLP look, I think there are nicer variants of these
Nah

C/N?

Cop?

cop?

Just copped in 8.5
Thoughts?

eh not a big fan of that cw but would cop
basic cop if you can buy cheap

?

Olive/navy or not at all? Would wear with mostly all black

cop if you can jew him down a few hundo

I lost my f91w

fucking disgusting. cop if you want to look like you live in a damn refrigerator box in the ghetto.

>AF1s
>disgusting
kill yourself

cop?

MTM flight jacket C/N?

I'll either go for the cotton one in sand (top middle) or any one of the linen ones. I need a light jacket if I'll be getting in navy and already have a grey autumn coat.

cut that awful white thing, leave the red circle and cop.

easily cop

Uniqlo chesterfield for scandi minimalism roleplaying

black or navy? Dont like the squares in dark grey

I got the cord version of that cap and got a shitload of compliments for it

Why would you post a picture of yourself wearing it backwards?

Only pic of it I had on my phone, Im not at home right now. I actually send that one to my gf when I first got it.

Neither, it looks horrible.

no

I want some lightweight boots that can be worn in autumn/spring more. Are these rothco jungle boots good?

Cop. W2c?

anyone here like this style?

forogot picture.

garbage
garbage
dont get these if it snows in the winter by you, if it doesnt get sfbs
yin yang ones are more versatile

no

worth it or nah?
youtube.com/watch?v=kD5NReIgAac

yeah, these are hard.

defo no. just get cons/vans

fake giseppis

poor mans y3

>giseppis
never heard of giseppis, usually just stick to gettin #J's that release, but I like vlados, they hold up a while and dont look bad. got a link to wear I could shop these kind of shoes through giseppis? googled it, but only found like fancy dress shoes.

nice old man shoes, my gramps has a pair.

I own one, I like it.

I assume you mean They're COS Relaxed turn-up trousers.

Please reconsider your taste in footwear.