Eyewear general

can anyone vouch for the quality of warby parker? are the lenses any good?

Their plastic lens are durable, and look great. Which I consider to be a damn good reason to buy from them.

i've heard that they give you headaches, any truth in that?

warby is godly
the ripley is godly
eyewear is godly

Wow - got any more recs?

I've been looking for some news frames and I'm looking to get past the whole Luxotica basic brands.

>I fell for the round frame meme
Thinking about going back to rectangular shit

Raybans are indisputably the most effay Eyewear.

Thinking about picking these up, want to go silver but black seems to work the best

Going silver will probably mean Ill have to accessorize with more silver. I have nothing

go big or go home faggot

easy there harry potter you fucking faggot lmao

Not those frames, but I bought a pair of Warby prescription sunglasses a year ago and they're one of the best Veeky Forums purchases I've ever made. For the record I never wore sunglasses up until a year ago

Rate my fresh cop for this morning

14kT rolled gold Savile Row Beuforts
£200
Not the new kind but the original design that they don't make anymore; never worn

Nice.

I've been looking at Savile Row Round Eye glasses, they're so nice but too expensive for me. What do you think about those?

Can you post a picture of yourself wearing these?

I will when they arrive! I post eyewear threads whenever I happen to see one is missing
You'll probably see me again in a couple of weeks!

looks nice.

>Glasses without any vision impairment

just take the glass part off

What if you find some at a thrift store or something, could you replace the glass?

Yes you don't have to get the glasses to come with lenses
You can take empty frames to most eyeglass stores to have them fitted with your prescription in a day or two
That's what I'll be doing with my Savile Rows

holy fuckin lol