Is dressing like a skinhead effay? I have a good jaw...

is dressing like a skinhead effay? I have a good jaw, nicely shaped head (when shaved) and a generally angry looking face. I have the boots and the jeans seem easy to thrift and those jackets are cheap as fuck at army stores. would levis 501 be the idea pants? or should I go tighter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the first step to being an effay skinhead is to have a crew of skinheads

i think it is

just dont go around beating people idk

honestly I don't even have anything against black people. it just seems cheap and easy.

>would levis 501 be the idea pants?
yes. also wranglers.

fucking kill yourself

search for trad or trojan skinheads
nazis dress like clowns

If you live in area that still has dare I say it.. real skinheads, at least have a passing knowledge of a couple skinhead bands so you can avoid getting an angry and possibly violent man (or men) in your face should he (or they) detect your total lack of substance. That being said, just shouting Oi Oi will probably suffice. But seriously... kys.

I've never seen a skinhead in Toronto. I think I'll be fine.

Not all skinheads are white nationalist or neo-facist. I grew up around SHARPs [1] in Northern California and I still see them from time to time.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

>if you look like a skinhead the threat to your safety will be skinheads

Antifa, non-whites, gays, bouncers etc. will be more hostile than people that think you might be in their in-group.

op you can do what you want but I really wouldn't recommend this, you'd risk such a high chance of getting beaten up or something

>Toronto
prepare your anus for uppity black women and expect nu-males to make rude comments from a safe distance. at least be built like a skinhead and not a faggot twig poseur.

Yes, but your friends need to do it too

being skinny is fine if you can fight

lol

You have everything alright. Right down to the lack of brains and originality. If you are any older than 22, please think hard about what it is you really want out of life. Try to set some goals that will make you a better person.

as a departure from sounding like all the self righteous moralist faggots in this thread, yes, other than the often forced suspenders and often forced docs I think they have pretty good style

why would you want to dress like a subculture you don't belong to?

jokes on you, i'm a skinhead in toronto

honestly OP I do think these days anyone will associate a bomber, boots and levis with skinhead. bombers, boots and levis are not style right now. most people don't know what a skinhead is or how they dress. the only thing they might remember is that shitty movie with edward Norton and that was a long time ago. I know how they dress because I think racism is funny and Googled it. you will be fine. I think they have great style. I'd just go with toned down docs or a different brand of boot. everyone in this thread is a giant pussy

like imagine if OP was the 3rd guy from the left and he didn't shave his head and had like an undercut or some shit. maybe less gay boots. that would be hot as fuck.

***don't think these days

This. Neo-fascism and white nationalism is inherently contradictory to "skinhead" culture itself. The music, style, and working class 60's look originated in Jamaica with rude boys.

I tuck Levi 511s into my solovair 11 eyelit boots and people already think I'm a Nazi or skinhead or something. The bomber is awesome, but sometimes you don't even need it for people to start judging you. Either way it's fun triggering fat tumblrinas at college

Skin heads don't wear Levis retard, it's owned by jews.

what brand then. I need to know so I can get some skinhead pantaloons

Possibly not as contradictory as it seems. How many hipsters admit to being hipsters? They don't like the label, right?
Lots of these people came by similar fashion trends organically rather than directly.

Now two things you see in these skinhead pics are type 3 denim jackets and MA-1s.

In the 60s the type 3 was new and MA-1s were becoming common in Europe as a market for them has been discovered around the late 50s.

These weren't people picking up retro throwback clothes to achieve a look. They were probably just picking up and enjoying new stuff on the market.

yes skin heads wear Levi's.

*white supremacists don't wear levis

regular skin heads do

Or if you can hit and run

r o s a
o
s
a

shaving your head is pretty much the only way to get any respect as a skinny white guy.

people might like you more if your hair is long but people treat you with caution if they suspect you might be a nazi. it honestly doesn't take much to get that sort of reaction from people.

I'm not just a skinny twig though. I have a bit of muscle left over from after I stopped working out.

Probably not if you live in Europe and in a cucked country that has Antifa. You'll get your skull smashed.

toronto

oh yeah your fine. toronto is soft as fuck.

fuck off
if you are not a skinhead, do not dress like one

/trad skin

seriously, fuck off cunt

but they look sick. I doubt all the people here who dress like hipsters have wizard record collections or use rotary dial phones or have fixed gears or an interest in art or craft beer.

>antifa
>smashing anyone

Lol bunch of anemic cucks

STOP APPROPRIATING MUH CULTURE.

OiOi get OutOut

they looked pretty Veeky Forums in Green Room

Haaaaaaaa ha what are you going to do you fucking pussy

skinhead my ass every 'skinhead' ive ever met is literally a giant pussy ill wear whatever the fuck i want you stupid piece of shit.

??

shaved head once and was called nazi by blacks on the regular. didnt dress like a skin. didnt even wear boots. whole experience made me think a little bit lesser of the race. kinda sad really.

wtf I've had a shaved head for about 20 years. never happened to me. I even do a .5 closest thing 8 can get. live in Toronto. I think your full of shit.