Shorts under girls skirts and dresses

Why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

Because they have and STD. Normal girls wear thongs or g-strings

So you can't look at their pussy

Panty lines

My mom use to make me where shorts under my dresses and skirts as kid. I played around a lot so I can see why but at the time I was pretty pissed about it.

let me guess, you're 15?

probably this, just go to /gif/ and find the creep thread
you can always go commando;^)

OP is a pervert that obviously looks up girls dresses

i'm too socially awkward to laugh off showing off my underwear

I wanna look at that and their underwear

Because ladies have to preserve their modesty.

This is more of a high school slut thing here in Aus.

It sucks doesn't it.

Yeah it sucks, why are shorts there :(

No, but youre really underage. If you fucked, kissed, or even talked gl a girl you'll know what type of underwears they wear with some clothes. With that being said, this nigga here is somewhat right tho. Some girls dont care about what underwear they need to wear because 1- They dont know, 2- They arent femenine enough, 3 - They just dont give a fuck

>thinking spats arent the masterrace of clothing
Are you gay?

Wheres that PIC from.that's fkn erotic as fuk

Maybe because they know you're a fucking pervert who only sees them as fucktoys and they want to shield themselves from your gaze because it makes them feel like vomiting. I always report stupid accounts like this. Did you ever think of that? Well? Did you ever stop and use your brain? Try it. Maybe try it some time. Why do you want to be ignorant? Do you get pleasure from it? Why? Why are you like this? What stops you from being better? What is holding you back? Did your parents ignore you? Where did your dad touch you? Did it feel good? What's his phone number?

On another note, it can look pretty Veeky Forums

>that mons pubis
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

w e w
l a d

Insecure?

Compression shorts to hide their fat bellies

Probably for comfort. If its cold I wouldn't walk around bare assed. Also if I'm sitting down in any public setting i'd prefer to have something between my ass and the seat.

To prevent their penis from flopping around

This

No panty lines. And you don't have to wear a thong to achieve it.

mother of god