Working class Veeky Forumsshion

Can Veeky Forums recommend me some types/styles of clothing for a more practical, yet stylish working class attire ?

Aside skinhead culture, what are the essential components for someone to wear working class clothing?

You're treating working-class people as a youth subculture. They're not. They don't like to mess around with clothes much. They just buy cheap normie stuff and put it on.

> They just buy cheap normie stuff and put it on.

Hence "Stylish". I'm aware of the working class youth today, and they have ridiculous consumerist clothes that i simply cannot identify with.

sad pre-80's sad euro core. I've been rocking coveralls tied at the waist like bottom left since I've been house painting for side bux

*bottom middle

thisis very attractive wow

mine are Nam era mil surp od green mechanics coveralls that cinch like joggers

what is wrong with his the bottom lefts fucking neck

if you were the op you just pull them off really well. i wish i could wear shit like that. idk your face but damn

They were gay skinheads. One or two of them were murdered

I just started the thread

t. op

>coveralls tied at waist
>actually painting shit
I'm not one of those fuckers but it's nice to see practicality in fashion

Stop trying to play games. You're just being a fag. What you want doesn't exist.

I want to live like common people
I want to do whatever common people do
I want to sleep with common people
I want to sleep with common people
Like you

its a breadstick lol

Do brits actually wear this to work ? And what kind of work ? Band stage crew ?

Thats from a gay Magazine but yeah they did around 69-72

Can someone post the link to the back story of this guy again please?

But the skinheads of the late 60s were working class and they did Care about the clothes

Everyone I know

These are my personal setties

r8t

bydlo/10

>this dude
Ugh, no a SINGLE good fit.

But i am a common guy. Just wanna stand out of the crowd a bit through, through some modest but stylish unique style