Where do you live and how Veeky Forums is it ?

where do you live and how Veeky Forums is it ?

Pittsburgh

No. People wearing Guess and Fossil while wearing those light scarves around their necks in late August.

lmao what do you mean, keffiyehs?

Singapore

It's too damn humid to wear anything with a 2nd layer, shit I can't even wear long-sleeved anymore without sweating like a pig. I can't do any palewave fits because my skintone doesn't suit it (southeast asian), so its pretty un-effay right now. But Singapore is one of the richest countries in the world rn so its not all bad, city life is pretty dope.

Our chicks are pretty cute tho.

Nah, like Aldo scarves.

Maybe the collapse of American heavy manufacturing permanently locked Pittsburgh into the mid-2000s.

there is really no place in the world thats really Veeky Forums, most people dress like shit everywhere you go

wut, brown people can rock palewave no problem

Perth

very lazy, almost nothing to do but that not a bad thing, cool underground scenes for house/techno. Besides that we have shitty street wear and teenage in the latest and greatest 'designer' street wear.

kill me

southern germany

it's quite rural here so everyone dresses the same and like shit.
It's really bad to the point where fucking h&m highwaisted jeans are already considered high fashion

honestly thats miles ahead of other places, just read this thread lol

Be grateful
I mean you could still be in syria

Bayern oder das low-Bundesland links daneben?

Kansas City.
Purely hipsters, niggers, and rednecks. I love this place but God damn the fashion scene is atrocious.

new york

it's alright

tiefstes bayern

Rotterdam as well, sorta fa I guess, more than Amsterdam anyways

Olomouc, Czech Republic

Small city with a fashion scene dominated by H&M enthusiasts in Roshe Runs.

The only positive thing about this shithole is that I can just put on a gray crew sweatshirt, joggers and 574s and still be the best dressed person around by a mile.

The most hipster-ridden part of the best city of a shitty country. Could be worse.

Huntington Beach, California

people wear polo caps and stan smiths and call themselves fashion gods

Honolulu

slightly fa, there's been a fashion scene building over the last few years

Pittsburgh is Veeky Forums in a blue collar, working class kind of way. It's not NYC or DC, nor does it want to be. Nothing wrong with that.

Düsseldorf, Germany
It's considered a big city for fashion since many big brands have their headquarters here.
People i know mainly wear polos and chinos all day, everyday. (Maybe i only get to meet the snobs though)

tipperary, ireland

not Veeky Forums at all, only just the hurling look (tracksuit and county jersey)

The Hague

North-Africans and black people in tracksuits EVERYWHERE

Saw a guy wearing a Raf Lost Heroes sweater once though

What's the most Berlin-ish part of Prague?

I could never live in the Randstad, too many shitskins desu

Letna (do not confuse with letnany, thats a shithole) and holesovice, prague 7 in general. Maybe zizkov.

Okay cool, i'll go live there in the next few weeks. I'm looking for a room

i'm gonna live in a hostel in a week

growing up in rural austria i feel u mate.
just wait until you finish school and go to uni in a big town, you'll enjoy it

Long Beach here, we got those too.

Rip, ich bete für dich

>Iowa

It's generally un/fa/ as hell, but I can put in 3/10 effort and still end up looking better than almost everyone else.

Then again, it's not hard to be better dressed than people who dress head-to-toe in Cuckeye gear.

>Mile End, Montreal

is this the most Veeky Forums part of Canada, or the most Veeky Forums part of North America?

Same dude that initially posted Pittsburgh. I'll agree with you on that. Outside of UPitt and Duquesne there are a good handful of day laborers who dress well.

nice location op, i've been looking for an apartment in that area but can't afford it being the poor grad student i am
i currently live on the south side of town and it's as shitty as it gets. it's cheap though and i'm never home so i don't mind it too much but i'd love to be closer to centraal

rotterdam center is pretty Veeky Forums but as soon as you cross the river to the south all you see are burqas and tokkie fashion, obesity and ill fitting clothes. it's depressing

I live in Chicago. It's whatever. Most people dress like shit in any city. I like living here though and have so for almost ten years now.

the south is actually poppin right now, keep your eyes open, thats where all the 'artists' are moving to, especially the northern parts, not Pendrecht obviously

yeah that's true, kop van zuid and the surrounding areas are nice but are also becoming more expensive because it's so 'hip' right now
as soon as you cross into bloemhof, tarwewijk, charlois and so on you're fucked though, i don't think they'll ever be able to make something nice of that. we're going to need the 1940 blitz 2.0 before that ever happens

Chicago. Pretty unfashionable. I dont understand how a city this big and expensive can still have rednecks.

Stockholm right now,

moving to Seattle.

Broward County
Shits a mess out here. Some people are super aesthetic fucks and the other 3rd are polo types and the other third are super niggerish clothing

Idunno, I appreciate the grimyness, the toughness, of it all, would be lame if the whole city was gentrified

san fernando valley in los angeles.
none of it is Veeky Forums
i hate this hellhole

Even NYC has rednecks. In Chicago, even black people can be rednecks seeing as how they drive their quads through the alleyways

San Francisco

White girls are all Mac Demarco/Tumblr bullshit
Mexican girls all wear black shirt+tight blue jeans and Stan Smiths without fail
Most black girls wear ugly Nike gaudiness but some wear really original fits and are extremely effay
Japanese girls either borrow from black/mexican girls and look like shit, or wear comfy minimalist stuff and end up being the most effay of all

All males in this city are fucking embarrassing with nearly zero exceptions

Oh and EVERYONE is wearing Converse low-tops. EVERYONE.

ITT nobody is hyped for where they live LOL

Indianapolis, Indiana. Not effay at all. Three types of people here: people that are 300 pounds and wear walmart core, the people that wear bastardized prep/fratbro/sorority slut vineyard vines shit, and the black people with jordans, mallcore brands, and joggers. Just fml my guy

Toronto and it's okay

I lived in Berlin for a while and I liked it more but maybe that novelty would wear off if I had to live there for longer than a summer

Texas
Y-yee haww fellers

Massacusets

In a little shittown outside of Boston.
I wish I could afford Boston.

Agreed

Though Iowa City is full of Asian Hypebeasts in Stan Smiths, they're the only ones who dress decently. So many nu-males.

Same. But MA as a whole blows.

Portland

It's the opposite of Veeky Forums, everyone either looks like Mac Demarco or is wearing shit from Target

Indonesia, and verrry far from being Veeky Forums. But soon i'll move to the US because my parents are not poor.

I live in a San Antonio barrio with other hard working Mexicans just like myself. When we are done sleeping all day and eating chimichangas we like to go down to Pedro's garage and bounce the hydraulics in our slammed, lowered 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.

It's pretty fucking effay

i'll blow ya hole no homo

Las Vegas

ehh..

Sydney

It's alright. as a transpo engineer I hate it. so many un/fa/ asians as well and rarely do you see actual australians. zx fluxes are huge here. plus coffee is expensive as fuck

Oh great another third world shitter coming to the U.S.

I'm not shitty i've been absorbing your culture for my entire life, i don't belong here i don't listen to local music i don't have friends here i don't watch local tv i don't act in indonesian mannerism. My brain deserves a better society. And i have an IQ of 112

Where would you rather live? I always thought Boston was pretty decent

Boston is small and too much of a liberal shithole desu. The entire area is getting more brown and black with the passing months. I'd ideally move to a different state if I could.

P R E P
R
E
P

Richmond, Virginia
too many country club and preps around here, whole lot of sperries and nike shorts and i never see actually good stuff except on a select couple girls i know

Houston area, very shitty too hot/humid to wear anythimg but t shirts. I had a ton of cool winter coats but I can't even wear them, even in the winter. I regret ny fe

An Asian weaboo?

What. What does that even mean ? No i don't like anime i don't play videogames

Ames is kinda the same, just with farmers and a bunch of cringey mallcorefratcore.

Some of the international students have comfy fits I can draw inspo from, though.

Copenhagen. Very.

But too many people here get more than what they deserve, in a lot of ways.

Im also from Vegas, I feel you there. Way too hot.

full of hipsters and fat ugly locals so, neither

i live in Boise, Idaho

it's a black hole of fashion

Rural Alabama. Do I even need to elaborate?

Currently in the Inland Empire (about an hour east of los angeles) and the fashion scene is pretty weak

Lots of white dudes in monster energy apparel and DC shoes, most of the youth are normies or involved in some pop-punk scene, so nothing special

Vancouver, its finally getting colder.

a military installation

New Bern, NC
not Veeky Forums in the slightest although I'm comfortable anywhere with alright internet

*tips fedora*

Adelaide, South Australia

Nothing too great but then again not atrocious. Heaps of asian uni students who dress pretty sick most of the time, other than that most demographics are pretty basic. Bogans dress like shit but they're hilarious so idgaf. The Eastern suburbs are arguably almost as bad as the feral parts because of the fucking Burnside mums in their #activewear.

There are like 3 other radelaideans who use Veeky Forums, where u at cunts, I need to go thrifting sometime soon and idk where to start

Yeah i'm too good for indonesia. I belong in the us. And i'd vote for trump, don't worry.

Toronto

I love the city but hate the ppl

Hackney, London.

Pretty diverse, but that's why I love it.

Århus, Denmark.
It's not Copenhagen, but it's still pretty good.

Berlin

kms

wtf dude I hear Berlin's pretty cool
have I been memed?

I guess if you're into the "techno interests me" scene it's pretty ok

but mostly it's just h&m and >streetwear

If you're into techno it's probably the best in the world desu

Milano

In the centre you see a lot of gaudy shit but also some legit cool fits. I love going people watching. Also 10 corso como masterrace

How Veeky Forums is it?

We've got a shirt named after us.

So not at all.

i thought it wasn't just techno, but like the generic cool city atm

Couldn't agree more

You Don a Henley like a true Boy of Summer.

Orléans

It's okay. NYC and Paris are goat tho

Lausanne, Switzerland

6/10 /fa we're relatively important in terms of education (I'm an EPFL student) so we have a pretty young population. Lots to do in general, pretty good "alternative" scene. People generally take fashion pretty seriously

Brisbane so obviously

Which means that you hang out with yuppies.

Arad, Romania

I mean ffs, it's the second world, so there's not much, altough people generally care about how they look, so people rarely are in blatant chink shit, there's also the occasional effay foreign student with expensive shit

>All males in this city are fucking embarrassing with nearly zero exceptions
why dont you become the only effay male nhabitant of san francisco?