Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666669
warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666690
warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666734
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ay lernin to talk the piss are ya m8?

Aussieland would be a big change for you, coming from all those rules and seriousness to a bunch of people that half-arse everything and lack seriousness.

Think it's because not everyone is back at school yet. It'll probably be slow again by October

Yeah, last 2-3 months or so went from a thread every 2-3 days with one OP to basically every 24 hours with multiple OPs.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Well I grew up with an Aussie mum and lived there for three months and liked it a lot. I like Aussies a lot more than Germans. I'd move there right now if I could study and live there for free.

how is today going for you /thinspo/?

what are your plans for the rest of the day

>low fat yoghurt and oats 400kcal
>gym session -500kcal
>chicken pasta 500kcal
>1.5L of water

on 500 so far leaving me about 1000 for the rest of the day, maybe have a small dinner and a small treat with the rest leaving me at 1500kcal, well under maintenance

muscle growth and fat loss are going well, should be in nice shape soon enough, weighed in at 190lb this morning at 6'3"

Does she live nearby? How did she end up in Germany?

I grew up in Cairnes but now live in Melbourne for work reasons.

Don't tell me what to fuckin do!

Does counting net calories work well for you? I've heard contradictory things about it. Nice job though, keep it up!

ilu froggo

Yeah, not too far. She moved to London after school and met my dad in Nice when she was on holiday and he was studying abroad. They actually first saw each other on the street where the terrorist attack recently was and first spoke on the beach where the cops asked that woman to take her burqini off lol (I thought burqinis were a meme until that happened actually). My family's mostly in Melbourne and that's also where I spent the bulk of those three months.

what do you mean by counting net calories?

i am not exact with it but close enough that it doesnt matter

it is going well yea because i have a target and try not to go over it, and if i am good that day i usually dont, my target is also 1500 each day which is well under my maintenance of 2700 cause im a big guy, giving me a bit of room to breathe some days as im not looking to get skelly, i want to maintain my current muscle and strip down the fat, hopefully aiming for around the same weight i am now

dropped /thinspo/ pic

Does she like Germany?

since we have you here, what was your first shitpost in this thread? how long have you been here?

I don't think she likes it very much. Germans are really different from Aussies. She's a very warm, caring and open person and Germans are pretty much the opposite of that. Like they're not all horrible but they take a long time to open up, they get suspicious if you just come up and talk to them, they're really judgemental and have rigid ideas of what you're supposed to behave like etc.

Weight has stagnated at 193.4 for the last 3 days. With no fluctuation is that wierd?

>letting your dog get fat

H-how to stop a binge? I'm in the grips.

Right around the new year maybe? I lurked for a while to figure things out. I think one of the first ones was the weighted butt plug to fool someones required weigh in. Someone had to weigh in at some minimum weight so I told her to eat a bunch of sodium, take Imodium, and put a 2 pound butt plug in, or something like that. It caused some bantz that trickled through a few threads and I realized the potential of this thread for threading narratives. Now I don't shitpost (or at least what I consider shitposting) that much here anymore though, unless something is just really ripe.

Germans seem to hate other Germans.

>Germans seem to hate other Germans.
Very true. Do people from other countries not do that?

I've been feeling pretty nauseated for the past few days, which normally I'd be kind of stressed about but hopefully this will get me out of my plateau. I've been 145, 5'8 for the past two weeks. Plans for today are to get some chores done, do some yoga.

sounds good, well not the nauseated part, but just keep busy and keep your mind off it and eat when you can

Yeah veryone hates germans

To some extent they do, but not as extreme. In my experience anyways, which is limited.

I find Germans to be friendly to outsiders, but not their own. That was what I meant by "Germans seem to hate other Germans"

i dont

i think there is stereotypes about every culture

but its important to ignore that and treat everyone equal and give them an equal chance to gain your approval

you find nice people everywhere and you find horrible people everywhere

That's what I thought but it doesn't seem to be true from what I hear from people online.

>I find Germans to be friendly to outsiders, but not their own. That was what I meant by "Germans seem to hate other Germans"
That's possible, maybe because they've had plenty of bad experiences with other Germans but they think foreigners may be more pleasant.

is this all just a ruse to collect photos?

>retardedgymsluts.webm

Got an orange tree in the backyard. Free breakfast everyday yall.

I have apple trees and about 200 fallen apples to clean off my fucking yard

Hey user, sounds like a good day!

I had uni today and forgot to bring food, so I had half a small serve of sweet and sour chicken with fried rice which was like 500 calories, and waited until dinner and had aburi salmon and some sashimi, which was apparently like 400 calories. Then two biscuits and black unsweetened tea and a heap of water throughout the day. Kinda bummed I broke the 1100 cal mark without going to gym, but I'll go tomorrow.

>ayyy
what the fuck

I mean same, with oranges but its not that big a deal.

People were posting about panic attacks in the last thread; I get them too when I have to eat in front of someone or when there's a possibility that I can't control what/how much(in kcal) that I can eat. It blows

>captcha select all food

at least you didnt get "Select all cookies"

>not using captcha v1 with 4chanx
cmon guys its 2016 you know

sounds nice, biscuits and tea are comfy

1100 is still fuck all so i dont think you should worry

gym is a great way to burn an extra couple of hundred kcals, if i go for a gym session then a swim after i burn roughly 500 which is pretty much a full meal out of my day

only ate 150 cal breakfast so i could have a bomb ass sandwhich for lunch yoooo

80% true. I am "the old OP" all through the summer, after the other one stopped early in the year, they became less frequent so I started creating them all again. So, those accusations are mostly true. The copypasta in the OP post was my creation, a lot of the original "Editions" came from /ptg/ /g/ editions. And yeah pretty much a fishing hole, but not just for photos, but rather enjoyable bantz potential. Whoever figured that out was pretty smart.

warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666669
warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666690
warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666734

So after school straight to Melbourne?

How is it?
Pls no bully

Depends, gonna need to see you in a frill skirt

>sub 200lbs
W-we are all gonna make it

did you do lizzie?

Well played.

This is coming from someone who knows a little about keeping muscle mass, since you're a big guy, I'd suggest mixing in a protein shake or something into your diet. Because a maintenance of 2700 is quite high.

A friendly reminder for the chicks: No kissing fat between legs.

literally no difference
whats the point of that picture?

>tfw bow-legged masterrace

yea i used to take a protein shake after every workout but stopped while i was cutting before summer and havnt seen the need to start taking them again, i was just using them as an extra meal pretty much

after 10 weeks of what?

everyone knows after 10 weeks of dieting you will prob lose some weight

what is the point in this picture?

REEE STAHP TAKING SO MANY DICKS FROM CHAD WUNDERCAWK

qt af but how tall r u

No complete thigh gap due to fat close to pussy. Also, the before image looks uglier and impractical cause you hear 'swoosh swoosh' noises when she's wearing pants or jeans.

looks good, do some ab work for dat 6 pack

whats your stats?

Do Lizzie? You mean pretend to be her? No. I think that was actually her most of the time. I never really thought of anything interesting or funny to do with that. At some point it just becomes trolling which I'm not really interested in, there is a (slight) distinction.

Thank you, britbong. What kind of phone do you post on?

>What kind of phone do you post on?
iPhone 5. Sometimes I post on computer though

okay too fat in bot imo

See

See

182cm/69kg
I started swimming again recently and gained some muscule.

fuck i binged because tomorrows my big exam and im nervous
>peanut butter
>fuck load of raspberries
>eggs
>turkey

Good luck in your exam! Try not to stress too much, that's pretty nutritional for a binge and the energy will do you good for tomorrow. Are you eating enough usually or was it purely stress-related?

thanks!
i think it was stress related because otherwise im good about not overeating

No problem! That's good it's not a reocurring thing.

Slipped up today.

I ate 15 mint oreos, 10 oatmeal cookies, 10 chocolate cookies, 8 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch, a bag of skittles mixed with 3 bowls of captain crunch and chocolate milk, 10 servings of cashews, 4 homemade pizza subs, an entire plate of french fries with sweet and sour sauce, 3 servings of spaghetti and meatballs, 2 hot dogs, 2 ham and cheese burritos, 8 cans of steel reserve, 2 ham and cheese burritos, 2 pieces of fried chicken, 2 fried eggplant, an entire plate of macaroni and cheese, 3 biscuits /w honey, 20 fishsticks, an entire bag of mozzarella sticks, a box of lasagna and one giant spoonful of peanut butter that made me vomit and cry because i couldn't swallow it

I ate all of that plus 47 double-stuffed chipotle burritos, checkmate

I felt full halfway through reading this list.

Hang in there user, tomorrow is a new day!

you listed the ham and cheese burritos twice. did you really eat all that? how fast?

either way, i'm sure it won't happen again tomorrow

this is a troll right

people who weigh 500lb dont eat that much

if its not you will most likely never make it

don't worry one day of binging isn't gonna cause much damage because 80% of it is going to be transformed into shit , but if you keep like this for a few weeks or months rip mate .

Thanks.

Oh just two of the ham and cheese burritos. I've been eating all day today, been pretty constantly, say 8 hours. I woke up and started with the oreos and cookies, list is pretty much in order.

Last two hours I've been shitting my brains out. Now it's not even solid, I just sit on the toilet and pee out my asshole. Hope I didn't break something.

that's pretty extreme, but, people that restrict and then binge eat do go fucking crazy

>lose 15 lbs
>no difference in the mirror

On the topic of binging, is there any value in having a "slight" binge day (or cheat day) where you eat say 2100 calories rather than 1300 once a month to get your body to kinda reset? Seems like sometimes when I binge the next day I weigh less. I don't binge often so maybe thinking it has some weird affect

>11725221
ya

it usually comes of the places you dont care about first

if youre a guy it will come off your belly and tits last so takes a while to see a change when you are just looking at your belly every day

with girls its most likely thighs and ass

i dont know about any beneficial physical effect

but i see it as a mental benefit. You have that one day a week or month that you can wait for to eat what you want. So you can restrict yourself all week knowing that you can eat whatever at the end of the week, then you can reward yourself and start again the next day

if you dont have a set day then maybe you would treat yourself a lot more often

>So after school straight to Melbourne?
No, I probably want to do a Master's then work a bit. Idk I don't have a set plan, I just want to end up there eventually.

good afternoon, /thinspo/!

just tried one of taylor r's vegan recipes. it was pretty tasty and for once i'm actually full after eating something!

overall today i think i've had just about 1000-1200 calories, which is pretty good for me so i'm happy

how's everyone else doing?

1650 today which is good

sitting watching munchies the rest of the night and i want some more food to snack on

but ill drink fuck loads of water and stay strong

300kcal so far mostly of vegetable soup and fruit but most of it I ate like 14 hours ago so I'm kinda hungry now

you can do it! i believe in you :)
what time is it over there? D: you should definitely eat something! i have some suggestions if needed

Hey thinspo, I posted here just a few days ago, went from 118 to 115 (I'm not one to fluctuate so this is big). Thanks for the tips ilu all

Sounds like a plan. Milk your cuckold government and then leave. These are big plans for someone planning their suicide daily.

what are some boots that a twink boy can wear without looking like a clown?

burger here. I know a guy who married a german girl, then had a kid and decided to move to berlin so germany will pay for everything (germany has way better freebie programs than america). they are living large now and don't do jack shit. germany is the best for neets.

I was thinking of trying her exercise videos, anyone have experience with them or that kind of workout in general? Obviously don't want to put on visible mass. I already eat mostly vegan and her body is goals.

>have proudly whittled down to around 5-7% bodyfat
>want to take pictures and post them here, but my stomach is always protruding out from being either full of coffee or from modest meals
>can't do mornings either, since it's before bowl movements-which can only be expunged with more black coffee

someday, lads

>exercise videos

for legs and ass do squats
for arms/chest/shoulders do pushups, wide and close
for abs do crunches and leg raises

man up and post, just suck in your belly

What's a good amount of reps to do and how often?

i've done her stomach/waist workout before! it's really fun, but kind of plank based which is hard for me

my friend's been doing the stomach + leg workouts though and has lost weight pretty fast, so maybe try that combination?

if that's not doing it for you, then is pretty much solid

desert boots or other similar ankle boots

dont go full army you will look gay especially if you are twink mode

wew those pants are awful

(I don't plan my suicide, I just fantasise about my sociopathic friend murdering me because I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself)

Lol I wouldn't call Hartz IV living large, m8. It's still poverty and everyone looks down on you.

I just drank 3 cups of coffee, so I am far too bloated 2bh

>you dont care about first
;_; unfortunaley my fat is evenly distributed hopefully with the next 15 lbs ill see a difference