Tfw white people are God tier at being good looking

Tfw white people are God tier at being good looking

Fuck whitey. Back to racist.

Veeky Forums is a website for white people, you don't belong here.

Fuck up cracker. B4 i fuck u up.

I thank juses everyday for making me white

pic related looks inbred

This is a Japanese imageboard for manga/anime discussion, baka

t. Gorilla

It's all about facial structure eye shape etc. Not about race

t. neckbeard weeaboo

t. self-hating minority

Can facial aesthetics make up for being Indian?

As a white guy this is bullshit. Like at least Asians can wear crazy shit and look good and black people too can do that but of your white and you try it you look like a fucking dweeb.

this is why you cover your arms in tattoos if you're white

this. as long as you have white facial features it doesn't matter what your race is.

White facial structure/features is what all races wish for.

no

Reallly makes you think

t.self loathing cuck

atleast we don't live in poo huts

typical nigger behaviour

>belt loops
>no belt
>shitty white trash tattoos
DROPPED

preach it

Bunch of pointless willfully ignorant human beings in the thread.

Just end it already you losers

Lol what a cuck. You have to rely on japanese culture that you have 'chan' on it ?

See, we'll never get along.

wtf I hate biology now

...and at fucking up other countries and bring them into conflict

edgy

Whatever just stay out of our countries

Yeah, you're to us like sandniggers to whites

Not really, you're usually the cringiest of them all.

>genetically weakest race
>not even good looking.

How do you even get out of bed?

What's up with the race baiting threads lately?

All the top strongmen are white.

Yet you're strong enough to be attached to a asian fetishized ""western"" website, instead of going out of your house. Very strong.

Asians just got redpilled about whites

>genetically weakest race

Yeah thats why we conquered all the continents of the world, and colonised 2 and a half of them?

Success breeds jealously.

i agree. whites are living effay life on easy mode.

this is contradictory.

they are claiming that whites are the same as chimps, thus no evolution, meanwhile blacks have different features and strengths implying that they have evolved passed the chimpanzee and therefore whites.

This just further proves why it is for white people

The 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums does look good in white.

Japanese men are the quintessential human beings. All other races are sub humans trying to act like us.

lmao if that guy didnt have tats you would think he was a dweeb. at least choose an attractive white guy

it's obvious that africans are physically more evolved. the bush family is literally the scum of the earth so that's a poor straw man for evolution

> t. white man

I get off /pol/ for a day to get some ideas on shoes and jacket/ shirt combos, and the b-tier bait posting follows.

White people are great, we know this.

Keep saying that and we'll always be fighting. I just want the earth to split, honestly, you people make me realize that different races can't live on the same planet

most redpilled male population

It's just internet shitposting, I don't see why you take it so seriously.
Irl people like that are either white trash, obnoxious southerners, or too afraid to actually speak their mind irl.

in my opinion they're just as stupid as the blacks they hate, both will criticize other races and people with more power than them and refer to their ancestors' accomplishments but will never do anything to change the modern world.

People like that don't deserve sentience.

This thread is literal cancer

>Literally fucking hideous
Holy shit, who is that guy? How wealthy? He looks like one of those fucked up possums with horrible skin disease.

honestly, no LOL look at your pic for example, that guy would be a 9/10 if he was white, but as a poo in loo he looks like a complete pushover and is probably a smelly manlet with an ugly accent. I wouldnt notice him on the street. How unfortunate.

This is a thread about white aesthetics. Why so protective over your territory? No borders! one world!

upvote

Tribalism is the root of the issue there.
But tribalism is too valuable as a political tool.

If there were no races or tribes, there would be no need for Africans (in this system), for example, because they would not have a legitimate claim to any preferential treatment as a group nor territorial/mineral claims. The resources needed to bring that group up to level are more costly and they expand more rapidly causing more burden.

This benefits only those who want more beneath them at a greater distance beneath them. That is communism. Systematic suffering is to do with systematic burden. Suffering causes violence. Tribalism causes tribal violence.

So the game played is:
> We are all one, all human! (but actually I'm part of a tribe and will use this for leverage when the time is right) All those who live within a defensive group must be one tribe, irrelevant of "race". It just so happens that by a coincidence of geography and genetics that tribes generally fit within distinctive groups. To be within one over arching world wide "defensive" group (world police) would mean to be under the control of that group. Who do we elect to control all humans?

Ah yes, because there have been no wars in arabic, black or asian countries.

Fucking idiot.

>fuck whitey
>call him racist
b-blacks cannot be racist

Ya know why they call us crackers? coz were always crackin the whips

What I'm getting from this picture is chimps surpassed blacks in evolution

Black people have contributed NOTHING to the advancement of human kind. Most of them are still playing with their own shit.

Your opinions don't matter, because people like you are the ones who don't go outside, not good with people, dress and smell like shit, and just the very minority. Luckily, the majority of people are like this guy so i can still move to your country

Who cares. You're not gonna live long enough to witness anything significant anyway, so just dress up and l i v e

An unspoken truth all other races agree upon.

like most white people i spent my life defending black people. it really pains me to see the way black people talk about white people now

im pretty much done with black people now t b h. voting trump

58th post best post

similar boat here. i think at some point i just realized that black people would never help me the way ive helped them. black people only care about themselves and black people will laugh when whites go under

Wtf i hate trump now. I want a president that cares about everyone.

its crazy how many people blacks have pissed off in the last 2 years

bernie died

So objectively, a good president should only care about one group of people ?

white people have fat necks

whites will never go under we're the magnum opus of human races.

Because all their lives they've been blaming all their failures on white people, they are trapped in this "whitey is opressing me" mindset. I was standing in line at a supermarket in a rough neighboorhood and store policy is to lift stuff in your shopping cart to show the cashier there's nothing hidden beneath it. The line was endless and the cashier had asked it people already and in front of me was a black guy straight from Africa and the moment the cashier asked him to lift his bag the dumb fuck lost his shit and screamed racism. He made a scene for several minutes and got very aggressive and loud and everyone else just cringed. That's how they live.

Look at Africa, look at the corruption over there, that's what's keeping the continent down. It's done by black people but instead of addressing this it's easier to blame the whites for things that happened 100 years ago. Same with US and slavery and segregation. Germany commited the Holocaust but today Jews are members of society like everyone else. You don't see them riding the guilt train for not making it into University or shit like this. But that's how black people do it in the US.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>referencing wikipedia

It's not really natural, too much muscle actually becomes detrimental to health overtime. Genetically weak just means your genes aren't as dominant. It's why mixed people still get called black

me and my friends were discussing this very topic over the weekend. i was suprised to see people who i thought were very sensitive to this topic agreeing. even my friend who is a raging feminist was agreeing. blacks have betrayed all the whites who went out of their way to make black peoples lives better. its time white people start focusing on ourselves and improving the lives of white people, our people

if we dont change up our politics we will. the average white man is a black nationalist before he is a white nationalist. white people put everyone else first. its a disgusting destructive modern mind set that will lead to our downfall if its not corrected soon

Another cuck that does not understand the meaning or usage of the most overused word in America, Racist.

don't let anyone tell you you're objectively less attractive because of your ethnicity

health at every size am I right XD

If you're good looking you can pull off anything

WE WAZ KANGZ NIGGA

****SMACKS LIPZ****

AYYY YO SHAQUANDA WHATUP WITH WHITE CULTURE LMAO THEY DONT SHAKE THEIR ASS AND TALK FAST

****SWIPES EBT CARD ****

AHHH SHIT WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT

OGGAAA BOOGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. Boring and creepy nazi with no friend

Op makes a thread claiming whites are good at being good looking while not shitting on any other, thread instantly becomes how white people are wrong.
Why do you cucks do this

Its 2016. You cant celebrate being white anymore

you're preaching to the church m8

>that waist
T H I C C

>wikipedia
>valid scientific source
this better be b8

t. What does t. mean