Serious talk. Why are there so many British muslims?

Serious talk. Why are there so many British muslims?

Shitty religion for shitty people

>Veeky Forums

>assuming it extends to some sort of historical source

faggot

Because Britain ruled over many Islamic nations and when the empire ended there was some law that they could migrate to England if they had a loose tie to there. Same reason there's so many Indians here.

britain had control over india for ~90 years so you had some come over back then; and because the british accidentally united the entire subcontinent, you had a lot of internal strife and the country split up and there were lots of wars
so because it was technically the british's fault, they accepted a lot of refugees from india/pakistan/bangladesh and a lot of them were muslim

move forward to today and you have about ~10% of the population being of indian subcontinent origin

good thing indian girls are so cute

Because Pakistan is like the second most populous Muslim country on the planet and Pakistan used to be part of the British empire so loads of them moved here.

I was going to contest that, but I guess, if your standard of comparison is British girls, I see your point.

Clearly

Its a meme that theyre ugly, poor starving ones are duh, but middle class indian women are hot as fuck

>whatsasticky.png

Britain had labour shortages post-war and took a bunch of people from British Africa, West and East Indies to help.

Because imperialism is really stupid.

Indian women are the best thing to happen to Bongland since the NHS.

>british slags are so ugly they consider this attractive

I feel bad for you.

Then how do you feel about the gypsies?

Do they bang white guys though?

They worship the white cock

>t. Black Anglo

Like other anons said the British imperial rule of a large number of muslims. But additionally the unstable conditions of the middle east created by western powers drove many muslims to migrate in the 20th century. This also happens today and in other countries like Somalis in the U.S. or Syrians in Germany and Sweden

the British ruled over half the Muslim world back in the day, it's only natural that they'd immigrate there

these t.b.h.
you'd think it'd also be the same reason there are many arabs / africans in france and italy