I just purchased a $345 Hermes T-shirt for $50 and the quality is fucking amazing. I now understand luxury

I just purchased a $345 Hermes T-shirt for $50 and the quality is fucking amazing. I now understand luxury.

>tfw you will never have to buy another t shirt every again

put it on

post fit, man, I'm interested

could you please explain luxury in your own words, now that you understand it and all.
I'll wait

I have them too, but there is not really a difference from my 50$ Dollar Ralph Lauren Shirts.

down the rabbit hole
bought my first tricky dicky tee around year ago
by now I have owned more designer clothing than the average Veeky Forumsggot browsing here will in their entire lives

christ relax man

t. Has expensive clothes but lives like a beggar

For the most part, it's about the same quality. The price really depends on where you buy it. Just as Hermes is taxed in the US, Ralph is taxed in Europe. Just yesterday I saw a pair of Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged for $400, which go for like $150 in the US.

poorfag who can't afford hermes

I'd like to see a closet thread; I've posted pics of my jackets (retailing for a few grand, all purchased retail) but nobody ever reciprocated lol
no swagfag bullshit either

I have an Hermes silk scarf and I wish I could wear it every single day. It feels like an angel is trying to gently choke me.

True, that would be fun.
I really wish Veeky Forums could have a nice thread at least once, without judging others or shit turning into a "brand-off" with people fighting over which black tee is better.
I feel people here don't even like fashion, just ego massages.

bought this Hermes Polo for 7.50 dollaros,i think i did fine

>Large

Veeky Forums doesn't really have a good population of people who really care about higher end fashion it seems to me. Rick threads were good but I don't think they had a very high number of actual unique posters as far as who actually owned full fits.

>Being a manlet

I'll never understand shirts that cost this much. My white shirts can't last half a year really nice and fresh and that has nothing to do with quality.

Usually it has to do with the fabric weaving.
The type of weaving/sewing could potentially require different looms/mills. Cotton quality might be higher or processed more. The reputation of the brand adds a decent amount. And then the market is really small for any individual piece so they raise it higher to be able to keep everything open.

Fashion houses put a ton of work into the Haute and runway stuff which are usually the most expensive pieces to produce since you're paying an entire team for weeks to design it and only using it for a single show you don't really profit too much off of besides advertising your brand in order to land bigger contracts with celebrities and stuff for wardrobes.

It's overpriced for the consumer for sure, but many are willing to pay that for the feeling of wearing that house.

yeah I didn't think so

>not getting the winged sandals

Really now?

Not him
5'11 king of manlets and I take XS
uninstall from life

im 6'1" and i wear S or M depending on fit

Kill yourself

Fat boy thinking he can be Veeky Forums hahahahah

Basically yeah
I really don't understand what your point is

>I wear clothes that are too small for me because THAT'S EFFAY xD

Ok, chubby.

I'm skinny, faggot.

tight tee's are not cool

jesus you are small

This is true.

t. Daquan

>spends 50$ on a shirt with the worst possible colour.
You are what's keeping capitalism alive, too much money for such a stupid person is always bad

Still thinking that being fuccboi twink is Veeky Forums.
I'm 6'2 and I bet I could snap your faggot ass in half xD

It's hermes orange, the most iconic color of that brand.

Plebs please gtfo

Skinnyfat maybe

Post fit bitchtits

How long have you lurked? Nobody here cares about luxury brands

>I feel people here don't even like fashion, just ego massages.
So much this

>$345
>T-shirt
the fuck is this shit

from where?

>only 6'1

No wonder you can just about wear M. I'm taller at 6'3, but also made the mistake of buying clothes in medium, but they're too tight across the shoulders.

>what is rick owens

Imagine having over ten figures in your bank account. What's three hundred bucks then?

>Being a fat fuck

Literally lmaoing at your life rn

Im 6.1 and well proportioned, but thin. My Shoulders with and chest even with my minimum of muscles, makes most almost all S too small. I def would be an L if i was fit. Soo i guess your body sucks :((