Okay Veeky Forums let me know if I'm a retard...

Okay Veeky Forums let me know if I'm a retard, but I've had the meme shoes for a while now and was starting to get tired of how flashy the red heart was and just felt like switching things up.

So I just colored it in with a sharpie and I'm actually thinking it came out alright. However I'm willing to admit my judgement is probably shit to begin with so let me know if I just ruined a good pair of shoes.

Nothing wrong w fucking w your clothes but should've used a fabric marker or paint pen or not the fucking sharpie you lifted off teacher's desk fuccboy

Look pretty ok at a glance. Should have used tape so it would look a bit less obvious that you colored them yourself.

who gives a flying fuck they are just pair of chucks with a logo on them

You fucked up wearing CDG Play to begin with

Now you're going to look like you're wearing fakes of a fucking budget diffusion line

hey I bought that sharpie with my own hard earned cash you meanie

I would buy these over the originals t b h

Meme markers and meme shoes, you're a CLOWN

>Meme marker
Is everything a meme to you? Please stop breathing meme air.

You fucked up when you bought them
Should got small hearts

Honestly just go over it with a fabric marker so the color lasts. They look pretty good imo. Id wear the fuck out of them.

better than OG

agreed but I also think CDG is lame as fuck. don't know why people would shell out bank for a shitty design. kinda like yeezys

>shell out bank
>$100 shoes
cmon, that's less than my 12 hrs part time paycheck will give me. I'm not saying $100 is pennies, but for shoes that isn't a lot especially considering Vans and Chuck 2s retail for like 50-70 now

could be worse

i bleached my old chucks and used a fabric marker to add the logo and back black stripe lmao

AhahahaHAHAHaha

yfw it rains

Looks pretty cool man, personally I wouldn't do it because of the resale but the black goes with the the stripe on the back.

I really really like this image

i ordered 4 small cdg heart patches from aliexpress for like 2€ and just glued them on some thrifted shoes

it might look sikk

Think of your shoes as if they were a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. Certainly a fresh coat of paint or some new decals can keep your shoes fresh year after year, but this work is best left to qualified body shops. A cheap homemade job can ruin fantastic original decals. Hope this helps!

These are alright. I think it would've been cooler if you dyed the canvas. I've seen some pics of these dyed pink and baby blue and they look p cute

That's only play you retard

Use nail polish to repair?

yeah
nah u r not a retard
but i'm very interested in how this will look after it rains
it looks nice in my mind rn but idk
post pics if it happen

you're a MEME

its gonna look purple

>Budget line
>Cardigan is still $300