What are the most Veeky Forums cars?

What are the most Veeky Forums cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Pantera-/162186057378?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25c30ad6a2:g:6PUAAOSw9IpXxftW&item=162186057378
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show me a car that looks better than this.

>You can't

frs got me my first pussy

this

the best Ferrari ever made with f40 a close second

whatever you own, op
seems like a clapped out old e30 bmw?

Maybach 6

My old car was pretty Veeky Forums

Those white wheels are atrocious.

Looks like a fucking Disney Villain car

always annoys me you niggas never mention THE most effay car brand ever created

its a brand owned by poo in the loo indians, its slow for what it is and the build quality is shite

next please

>brand owned by poo in the loo indians
source?

my 2nd choice if thats true

good except for wheels and retarded stance

fine

great

hahahahaha

dream car of every loser who lives in a flyover suburb

great

meme

you have the taste of a detroit drug dealer. well done.

Poor Boys need not apply

Indians bought out Aston and Jaguar years ago when the brands were struggling.

>project amadeus
Why are car nerds such tryhard faggots? No one cares how loud, low or fast your shitty plastic half made in China ricer is.
People with real money fuck with boats, race horses and other rich people shit.

i'd rather have the taste of detroit drug dealer if that means being able to see that every single subaru (but especially wrxs) is hideous, you assblasted faggot.

>Rich People don't fuck with S Classes.

Lol oh okay

I love and respect BMW's, but the way the owners and fanboys scream about them makes me wanna hate them. Same can be said about any car, make or whatever but the BMW guys get to me in particular for some reason.

I like the MR2, looks great without any bodykit, handles exotically and rewardingly, very rare and well respected among enthusiasts, and from my experience most people love my mr2 after riding in it. The car works and fits personally which is why it's Veeky Forums to me

people with real money dont even drive dude
its a pleb activity

>handles exotically
>snap oversteer

im not geo tracker dude, but geo tracker

geo tracker

a-are civics Veeky Forums?

Haha no

i unironically drove one of these for a year, and i personally think it is cooler than the geo tracker, despite memes

Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.
btw, can confirm that the geo tracker shitposts yesterday were the work of multiple people

and then there's idiots like this

>handles exotically and rewardingly

Said no MR2 driver ever. One tiny miscalculation will kill your ass dead. Either you're lying or you've only taken it in straight lines.

one day

1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

there's a lot of slightly more obscure stuff that's pretty cool

How'd you like it? I live in a mountainous area and I might get one. I've heard they're fairly reliable and quite easy to maintain.

i, uh, mainly drove it around a city and some light dirt roads. in the year i owned it, i had nothing go wrong, and didn't have to maintain anything. so it's got my vote of approval there. it was awfully slow though.

Mercedes Benz 300e w124

fine

Well actually the samurai was trimmed with a more aerodynamic frame and modern front end in 1988; this would become the Suzuki Sidekick. The Sidekick was then rebadged as the Chevy Tracker which would eventually take the Geo economy car sub brand and become the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.

So congrats, you copped the rare vintage G1 tracker, sell that shit on grailed

The 2007 Coupé was nice desu senpai

The 2007 Coupé was nice desu senpai

looks slow as fuck on the downhill

tfw no rotary brother to tandem drift with

snap oversteer is the aw11 you retard, not the sw20

easily the most effort car ever created

Effay, fuck autocorrect

Basically the old ones

Audi S7, BMW X6, and the new Mercedes GLE AMG are so fucking Veeky Forums

How do I learn about cars?

nah i dont think sports cars are very effay. effay cars are more beautiful, well maintained and comfortable. not a rough sports car or wannabe drift/track mobile from the 90s

late model mercedes or audi. not bmw. its too pleb since 90% of production moved to china and all the cars look similar with crap designs

there is nothing at all cool about late-model benzes, audis, or bmws. sls looks good until you get to the rear. new m6s look retarded. i8 is moderately cool, but still dumb. everything audi has ever made has always looked and still looks like it was designed by some guy at toyota, on top of their faggot awd shit.

best so far

what is that ?

about cars, or about working on cars?

for working on cars: youtube, books/manuals, community college auto shop classes

for learning about the different cars and what makes them special just youtube, tv, car shows

AE86
dont even think about buying one faggot

too many ad hominems but i went through merc, bmw and audi range and ur right. its all bloated mass market shit now. checked lexus too and it was even worse. that new front grill is very disruptive to the design

aston martin lagonda

the bmw m2 is pretty nice in my opinion. as is the current m3 sedan. most of the rest of the m line is pretty bloated by now though.

also appreciate the amg gt, audi r8, and audi tt rs

i think mercedes new aesthetic is very interesting, especially on the new s-class coupe and their interiors, even if it's not for me. would definitely take an amg e-class wagon too.

ugliest thing ive ever seen

What about muh 2016 WRX? AWD has to count for something...

good car on paper and if you like going 'fast' without too much skill or a soulful driving experienced. good for auto journalists and vape bros.

not Veeky Forums at all. most Veeky Forums impreza is 2.5rs coupe and just barely

subaru would only be fa if it was a modded up rally style car driving by an amateur rally driver who does rallies on the weekend
all other contexts they are ugly pieces of shit

So my old AW11 was more acceptable for being trendy?

Ironically I do vape, but I'm Veeky Forums and others, I just come here to prevent me from looking like a hobo fucked a sand bag.

As for the car? It's amazing, not a single regret. I went from a aw11, to a 04 TDI golf, to a 06 a6 with a six speed in it.

It's rewarding all the time, but I saying it's soulless driving is a little bit of a stretch. Predicable and it gives you confidence to find the cars limits, unlike the aw11 that needs much more input from the driver and punishes you.

Don't worry, I have something else in mind.

I really like the look of the aw11, they go for pretty cheap too. how much did you sell yours for?

i think the m2 is kind of ugly, but that's really the sort of thing they should be making again. reminds me of an e30 m3 or something, not this 4-door m3 they're trying to bring back.

i don't mind the rear of the gt as much as the old sls. audis for me will always be meh at best.

you guys are all faggots.

looks like a literal cocksucker mobile dude
closeted poor trailer trash who skims craigslist casual encounter for nsa blow and go with other dudes
smdh @ your taste

You would know what a cocksucker mobile looks like. Your boyfriend drives one. But he doesn't even suck your cock. You are so gay your boyfriend sucks other guys cocks. He probably also licks the shit particles off their cocks after they get done fucking you in the ass in the back seat of your fagmobile.

nice projecting cletus
back on your knees dicksucker :^)

I think it's more aesthetically pleasing, and not off-the-shelf so much. So overall I'd say more fashionable. Really shouldn't matter when choosing a car though, fun > fashion unless fashion = fun for you and speed/driving doesn't.

I know more than a few care guys who vape or at least smoke cigs, myself included. Since the US in a lot of places has really cracked down on drunk/high driving it's not really the shit you can be doing when you're hanging out or working on cars.

I didn't say soulless. Comparing it to a 60s/70s Alfa Romeo or some other French or Italian classic there's really no contest though. Manual steering, rear wheel drive, no electronic interference, often a largely unrestricted howling engine. I love that shit, even if it's not even half as fast as a WRX.

I don't blame you for the choice, I'm sure they're damn fun.

The fender flares on the m2 almost say 2002 turbo to me which I love. I dig it, but I've always liked the liberty walk/rocket bunny widebody kits as well.

all audis? what about the ur quattro? can't talk shit on that
I've been looking for a new car myself lately been thinking of a few options. Something fairly efficient, manual, preferably rear wheel drive but perhaps front. Old diesels are smog exempt and really efficient if terribly slow, just not sure how much I really need to go fast anyways. Thinking maybe 190D/300D, VW Rabbit diesel... or maybe a Peugeot 504 diesel (pic rel). There's a lovely one for sale nearby which is perfect except being automatic, but with how slow it is it I might not care. No less, I prefer the driver involvement.

I think I value efficiency, design, and good handling over speed, as fortunately I get most of my speed kicks in a friends E39 M5. Something with just enough power to slide about would be nice. Dream car is an Alfa Montreal, Lancia Stratos, or Citroen SM/DS, but don't expect to get too close to those.

I traded it for the MK4 golf with 3k on top.

The golf was a TDI with coil overs and sitting on Porsche twists, it was perfect.

The starter was done, so you had to start it like a skate board so factor that in as well. Ran like a champ doe

would diamond steelies work on a laguna blue miata ':/

YES

ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Pantera-/162186057378?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25c30ad6a2:g:6PUAAOSw9IpXxftW&item=162186057378

what do you figure the reserve on this bad boy is?

$115k

It's so easy.

>Comparing it to a 60s/70s Alfa Romeo or some other French or Italian classic there's really no contest though. Manual steering, rear wheel drive, no electronic interference, often a largely unrestricted howling engine. I love that shit, even if it's not even half as fast as a WRX.

dont kid yourself those old shit boxes arent even half as fast as a camry. and they break down are uncomfortable and 90% of people will just see it as old shit

what with speed limits and cops everywhere there is not much point having a sports car. i will take luxury every day for a road car

I've got a '91 Mitsubishi Montero that's a fun ride, here's a similar model

pls

No contest

Cream coloured. Thats a T5.

Good car, owned one myself. 5 cyl engine will last forever

I had a t5 as my first car, manual too.
fucking didn't check the oil for a few weeks one year into ownership and engine broke. still not sure exactly what happened..great car though.
picrelated not mine but similar

Before Lotus started making Faggy cars

You might be mistaken user. The Indians only bought out Jaguar Land Rover, not Aston Martin.

You aren't living if you don't get around in style.

THE 86

fuckkk

i just googled. it was sold to kuwaitis