Whats the most /fa color?

Whats the most /fa color?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbios0u2Px8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

piano black by far

too bad about scratches and oil though...

piano black yeah

most people agree that the iphone 3 was the goat becuase of the gloss black. Which no iphones since really have done right.

The only downside is you can only get it in the 128, so itll be 299usd with a plan.

>piano black

which one is that?

>no FUCKING HEADPHONE JACK

FUCK YOU APPLE

I AM NEVER BUYING YOUR SHIT AGAIN

gloss black

>downside is I have to get more phone space

Normally id agree with you, but it comes with an adapter in the box, and its promoting the evolution of blue tooth audio, which is probably the future anyway. My only gripe is the problem it will cause with charging and listening.

>more space
>more money

the space isnt the issue lmao, if you could get 128 for the price of 64 I wouldnt be complaining at all

>money
get out poor fag

and if not what ? there is bluetooth headphone, the cable is really not effay and easily breakable.

isn't bluetooth battery-heavy? I haven't used it in a while

No way, José

Future
>audible hissing
>lackluster sound
>not universal at all
>Hey man i bought this second hand, now i have to buy a 50 dollar adapter

Stop.

>Killing off the headphone jack because you stupidly believe that we want our phones to be the thickness of a crepe when what we actually fucking want is a better battery.

matte black. gloss black looks like an android phone from 2005

How they make metal look glossy?

Can't comprehend looks like glass.

Yeah, at least with the new camera though I might take more pictures and actually use the 128.

Plus I'm on that apple upgrade program so my monthly payments will go from $44/mo to $48/mo + $30 cell plan which isn't that bad

The adapter is $9

Is that even a question?? mate black ftw

But I wonder how resistant the material will be to scratches and all that, also I wonder in it maintains the same color forever or if it starts to peel like the iPhone 5 did.

I would choose gloss black and I have perfect taste.

>Rose gold

forever and always.

i hope you are ready for a year of girls instagram selfies with them holding their matte black iphone wearing matte black lipstick

rose gold looks good on macbooks but idk about iphones

Didn't that already happen in 2010-2012?

it is

i agree that the curent technology for bluetooth is shit. But i bet if you went back 20 years and even said that blue tooth connections to the radio in your car would be a thing people would think you are crazy. Thats why I said future. Not now. Personally I wont be using the bluetooth headphone option in the new iphone because I know itll probably be shit. But I think the idea was the first step, and some company is going to do it.

Ofcourse BT isnt at the stage it needs to be for them to do this. Hell wireless charging isnt either. These are all problems, but Apple and techology in general is a evolving and very fast industry. If you think they cornered themselves into a place where they have only shit BT audio, I doubt you understand business. If they werent confident that BT audio would either be working well or soon to be working well they wouldnt do this, they would simply wait another few years. Apple has the technology to make a super phone, but everyone knows they dont, they use only a few things per iphone, so they can sell a new product every year. So they could have just used something else and still got people to buy it. It could have had no upgrade and I guarantee bitches would still buy it. They could have left the headphone jack and put in the OLED screen. Thats something they HAVE and works GOOD.

this is something i'm debating ive had the 6 for 2 years now and i was thinking about upgrading due to my 2 year contract to the 7 but since no heaphone jack im thinking about not getting it and holding off and just getting a 6S and cut off my current shit provider

Something to consider. If you plan on ever owning another iPhone (besides 6S and lower) you'll have to accept the fact that they won't have the headphone jack. So you could go to android but I think it's fair to say that any future models of iPhone will not have 3.5mm jack. The other thing to consider; moving from a 6 or 6s isn't really 'that' big of a jump. Although the numbers say it is, really it probably won't be that noticeable. If I were in the position your in, I would keep the 6. Only go to 6s if you don't plan on getting another iPhone for a few years. The reason is that the next iPhone (8) will presumably have the OLED screen. Which is a big upgrade.

bluetooth is the future, hop on this god damn train we're going to wirelessburg

but really, once someone perfects the design and technical aspect of bluetooth earbuds, there's no going back to wired shit unless you use a DAC and play lossless files on your hacked ipod. Just grab a pair of the bragi dash or the airpods and you're good to go

>camera doesn't sit flush with the back of the phone

How could they fuck it up so poorly?

It's not even slimmer lol

How hard is to rice a iphone? I like how simplistic android is to change icons and layout

they could have a flush camera, bigger battery, and headphone jack, but they had to choose between those things and making the phone 1mm thinner

lightning plays lossless actually

>people wanting a fucking CORD connected from your ears to your cell phone while you're walking around and doing shit.

I have been waiting for this day since I had my discman in 5th grade, always having this stupid rubber lifeline tied to my ears.

I have put my earbud cord down into my shirt to hide it from getting caught on shit, only for it to momentarily get caught on my clothes during winter, etc.

If you guys aren't using Apple products with your iPhone, then I hate to break it to you, you know nothing of design.

There's nothing Veeky Forums about now-outdated white rubber cords turned gray because of daily use, that you have to untangle after every pocket exchange.

I gladly welcome the future. Bring me my airpods.

Back to jewddit

It's polished
youtube.com/watch?v=sbios0u2Px8

It's over son, it was hot for two years because it was the newest color option and opulent. Now with that matte black and jet black that shit is about to take a back seat. I will miss my rose gold tho

pretty much this
everyone knows this shit is coming it's just the fact that no one of any weight behind them has taken the steps to make it better

i bet you next year they will be back with ones that last longer on a charge

is apple creativetily dead?

unrelated, if you use an iphone you are using it for the sexy af design, not the bog standard functionality (flagships these days are all the dam same, its a case of what a phone is missing, rather than any phone having a special addition, and if there is a special addition, it becomes nothing more than a gimmick)
>If you guys aren't using Apple products with your iPhone, then I hate to break it to you, you know nothing of design.
if you know nothing of design, enjoy wasting money on apple

am i the only one who doesnt care about the headphone jack? as long as audio technica releases a whole lightning cable for the m50x im good

im at work most of my time anyway so the only time i really get to listen to my music is on smoke/weed breaks and on the ride home

the one that looks like an ugly iphone5c

Almost nobody cares about it, the only people making a big deal out of it are Veeky Forums and fucking Reddit because "muh Apple is evil", but this people don't realize that if you don't like the phone then don't fucking buy it, I for one don't care about it either, I never listen to music will charging my phone, you know, like the majority of people do as well.

Yellow

$9 for a 1.5 inch cable
What a fucking joke

>android phone from 2005
>android
>2005
retard

fucking nerd lmao
go read a book you fucking bookworm

do some math why dontcha ahhahahaha

This Androud is literally Autism the operating system
The funny thing is the rhetoric of autistic neckbeard manchildren who are Samsung zealots and sit on Reddit and /g/ all day - drips down to the people are just as big of sheep(and trust me I hate using sheep to describe consumerist) and wouldn't know how to customize shit, jailbreak, and push that shit to the limit. They use them the same way as iPhone users.

I mean I would expect the average person on Veeky Forums to know how to even jailbreak and iPhone let alone Android. I use the iPhone because it's just simple, even though when I was using Android (last one I had was the Galaxy 3) I used to do some shit on that phone that had retards believing I was some hacker.

I can explain Android phones to the average Android users better than they can. The usual galaxy owner is just as oblivious as an iPhone user. Ask any of them what's better about this year's model and they'll blurt "Its better!" Ok tell me why it's better and you're not just buying the new Note or whatever because it's new and you have to impress your friends just like iPhone users. Or you think owning a certain phone intrinsically makes you look smarter or more fashionable or some shit than the person a different model. People tend to think the shit they have is better just based off of the fact they owm it.

I've been through phones like Too Short's been through bitches and all of them are boring after like that initial first month of use.

If you can't explain processing power or any of that crap to me or even simply how th screen tech works, then fuck off.

I never see iPhone users in competition with Samsung/Android fanboys but I've had guys even try to justify their manhood with Android phones when they see I use an iPhone. "Does more" just doesn't cut when all you're doing is going back and forth between IG and Facebook all day like every other goober with a smartphone.

Shit I still have to fix the problems with my friend's and family's Android phones and I haven't used Android in years. People just buy these things because they have to have them and be like everyone else. Shit at least I'll admit I'm a capitalist fuccboi

underages like you are why this board is so cancerous these days

Is listening to music while charging your phone bad or something? I do it all the time when Im about to sleep

I can't do that I move around too much in my sleep to keep the wires attached

pink and matte black are for patricians, gold and silver are basic core, fingerprint magnet black is for people who secretly want Samsung phones

you are pretty dumb achtually

Veeky Forums is just as jew as reddit you ignorant ponce, hiroshima has been datamining and selling said data since he took over.

>he doesn't have an intracochlear Bluetooth implant
Look another poorfag non-aug lmao

The fact that apple is considered the most valuable company on earth is a testament to our stupidity as a species.

Think about it. They sell nothing that can be reproduced by someone else, their product is not life saving, not essential to bare living, useless to get food, cure us, protect us, you don't wear it, in itself not entertaining.

Corporation can send people into space, transmit data over continents in miliseconds, produce meds that can trick the body into accepting someone else's internal organs, lift hundreds of people into the air and get them across thousands of miles at 800mph, launch rockets to position satellites, predict when water falls off the sky or when wind picks up months in advance so we can protect boats from hurricanes but the organization that manages to make the most money is the one where assholes use marketing to sell a cellphone that is slightly better looking.

It's fucking incredible. Every year they change the size, color and try to add features that will lock you up in the apple ecosystem but each september its the same circus.

Remember firewire?

>Think about it. They sell nothing that can be reproduced by someone else, their product is not life saving, not essential to bare living, useless to get food, cure us, protect us, you don't wear it, in itself not entertaining.

So?

holy shit i hope this is copypasta.
embarrassed for you lad.

The dude you're replaying to is an idiot

fedora boy here thinks he's stepping outside of the illusions

you're just stepping into another one buddy