Had really bad day

>had really bad day
>cried at work and home
>realize i have no friends and the one girl i loved and trusted in life betrayed me
>binged $700 on grailed to numb all the pain

do I have to post my current list of eBay bids as a sympathy post? cuz I'm buying to make myself feel better too =(

life gets better user , try tinder or something , < 3

I'm in a very similar situation user. You aren't alone

>$700
So you bought a pair of pants?

get involved in a hobby. find a local club or organization in your city (it's a lot easier if you're still in school), and go to one of the events. you don't even have to be particularly interested in the hobby, just use it as an opportunity to make new friends.

make sure it's NOT something fashion related, most people interested in fashion are disgustingly narcissistic and introverted, they don't make good friends.

I was depressed and lonely and used clothes as a way to make myself feel better this year, until I joined a local club (doing community service work) and made dozens of really close friends. it gets better user

also fuck that girl, you will find the one eventually. she obviously wasn't it

>paying 700 for pants

Are you fucked
Unless youre getting like current season gucci youre getting shafted

I bet you think h&m is high fashion, heh.

Bitch LOL.
C'mon bro, each day is what you make it. As for that hoe? It's a reflection of her more than of you. You are better than this, than her. Don't let some smut get you down because she felt like throwing it at some random. Buy a gram of coke or a tab of your finest Lucy and go out and have fun dude. Life's way too short lol.

My waredrobe is all designer

If you're paying 700 bucks for pants off grailed you're a fucking moron who doesn't know how to shop

hi babushka

?

>get into fashion hoping it will make me more socially interesting
>still no friends outside of people I play shitty vidya with on campus
>ex insists on talking shit about me anonymously to vidya friends with me right there
>no direction in life
>can't even afford designer shit, just cop what I like at Marshalls and 21

IF YA LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND DONT LIEK WHAT YOU SEE, YOU CAN FIND OUT FIRST HAND WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE ME

But really, OP, what ya need to do is go somewhere that you can act like an overenthusiastic autist and be accepted. Maybe a concert or a convention. There are plenty of loner weebs at cons. This used to work great for me back in highschool.

Why didn't you buy my shit, u faggot?

you sound like an insufferable ridiculous faggot, please find the courage to get dads pistol from the drawer and just end it all. The world really doesn't need another you. You're fucking worthless. WW3 can break out tomorrow and you would be used a sissy rape toy for the grunts on the frontlines. You're that fucking gay. Seriously can you please kill yourself PLEASE? No girl would ever want a fag like you anyway and your cops are probably going to look like shit on your disproportionate ugly body

eDgyYy

>thinks $700 isnt an awful deal for nouveau riche gucci trash
>my waredrobe is all designer
i.e i think polo and lacoste are designer brands and i wear la nuit de l'homme because its ysl

fuck off kayden

>Has $700 to spend on grailed
>Thinks he has a bad life

try harder faggot

start taking vitamin d supplements

100% serious

different user here,
will this still work even if I get sunlight every day?

Same except I don't have any money to spend

Other guy. I'm taking vitamin D and i get direct sunlight every morning, therefore might be quite useful unless doing sports. Pretty sure it won't help depression btw

it works for me
there isn't a lot strict scientific data but a surprising amount people are vitamin D deficient and you can find tonnes of anecdotal evidence for depression treatment

meditation is legit too

Gayboy

I wear la nuit de l'homme because it was a gift dummy

>gucci is nouveau riche trash

t. hasn't been paying attention to fashion for the last 4 seasons

My waredrobe is mostly comme and yohji btw :^)

I got dumped 2 months ago by my ex-gf of 5.5 years, I'm doing fine and you also will.

It would've been cool if there were a sharp dresser youth culture here, like there was in England in the 60s and 70s, where you had to buy custom tailored Italian suits just to get into lounges and listen to Phil Spector pop and northern soul

>about to have a really bad day
>ingore all feels, focus on making money
when i get cash im gonna look better than all yall bitches combined and to get a bitch you gotta dress like a bitch coz bitches like bitches
peace out nigga

No its still cool even if you cant wear it in your flyover state

Sorry to hear that :/ What did you buy though?

Yeah but if you're the only one doing it you'll look like a fedora lounge menswear doofus

could be worse op. I had had a shit day myself

>got my exam results, failed
>not sure if able to continue studies
>moving into a new place, not sure if i wil be able to stay
>found out my crush is dating some douch
>going to festival and berlin soon but too down too look forward to it
>uncertain about what to do with life

B E R G H A I N

literally me minus the crush part.. I am also going to Autechre and Timl Hecker show on october in Gent and Brussel respectively

shut the fuck up OP

my moped got stolen this week so now I'm stuck riding the bus in fucking 90 degree weather, and i got rained on for the 5 mile walk home today

also my only sunglasses broke

kek

could you be any more out of the loop

well not if you're attractive

tough love, tough love.