Compact wardrobe for college age men who don't want to be "that guy"

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/51ogtd/compact_wardrobe_for_college_age_men_who_dont/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/51ogtd/compact_wardrobe_for_college_age_men_who_dont/

REDDITCORE

yeah now you dont look like 'that guy'
you look like 'THAT GUY'
seriously i hope this chart is b8 because youd have to have some kind of fairly significant mental disorder to conjure up this shit

Change shoes, no streetwear, replace it with premium basics like acne, and be more honest about the condom size

There's nothing subtle about a logo tee
It's, in fact, the exact opposite of subtle

>not realizing this guide is just making fun of a guide that made the front page of reddit yesterday that is much worse
>not realizing its a joke based on the magnums
>having autism this severe in 2016
Veeky Forums never stops amazing me

No fun allowed

What is "that guy" mean?

>no streetwear
streetwear is best wear m8, you can go and fuck your Skandinavian minimalism, Acne is overpriced for what it is, premium basics? i had a good laff, ty

if you are a college student and also own supreme shit you are beyond help

>supreme anything

>calling everyone else autistic for not visiting reddit
user I have bad news for you...

A person who has a bad reputation for his autistic/obnoxious looks and behavior.

The one that OP's guide is somewhat making fun of is soooo much worse though

>needing six henleys

0/10 not enough mountain jackets
I own three and plan on buying more, not even trying to be funny

What are henleys actually for ?

Rowing originally.

I like them because they are more interesting than a crew and they are made to be tight and therefore make you look sexier.

no one knows

>Ignore being "classy" until your mid-20s
die, ageist scum

Ageism is a made up prejudice propagated by unions so that old useless fucks can keep their jobs after they've become detrimental to the workplace.

Go back to Tumblr.

It isn't made up
You can't fire someone because of their age. And guess what: 30 year vets w/o m shouldn't be pushed out of their jobs
The kind of person who has a job where they could get in trouble for their age isn't gonna be in a union anyway, like bankers, accountants, salesmen, people with office jobs, etc

it compliments you're looks only if you're fit

Obviously, but honestly who doesn't work out? It's basic fucking hygine like brushing your teeth.

>dress codes exist

"tonight's the semi-formal better put on my one blue oxford"

kys

>click on Veeky Forums
>I wonder what they talk about
>see op pic
I don't care if it's a joke or not, this board should be deleted

>seriously i hope this chart is b8
It is.

Reddit has bait too.
This is a general problem everywhere. For some reason, lots of people assume they are the only people who could ever make a joke post ever.
Everything in this post should be Henleys.
I dunno, but I feel an intensely erotic patriotic urge to wear as many as possible while getting shitfaced on Pimms and pretending to watch the Regatta.

Two fucking shawl cardigans?

fucking brits